What have you done today?

SilyGeny

I am now caught up at work....Well as caught up as I can be that is. The other things I'm waiting on other people for.

• Brohoof 1

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

Got my facial done. It was expensive due to also buying products afterwards but what I bought should last me a year. Also she made me aware that certain things I'm buying aren't worth the price. So I might be saving in the long run. This eye serum with last me a year. Where as the other stuff I was using didn't last as long. She told me if I do the homework and keep going I'll look amazing when I'm her age. She already told me I don't even look my age so what I'm currently doing is working. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

Sweet bugger all. Well, I made and drank coffee (real ground, Columbian), after orange juice, and took in a package from FedEx. Actually he got me out of bed ... :sealed:

But am thinking lots.....

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

2 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

Ordered a new laptop! :sealed: Forced into it, need more ram, and the mousepad is dying.....

Also, fimally put the advert in to sell the Ural.

Ordered groceries, vitamin pills ...

Uuu lets play!!

• smile 1

A whole lot of nothing. People are taking their good ol time doing things and I can't do my job until they do what they need to beforehand. I'm stuck hanging around trying to pass time. 

• Hugs 1

I went to church this morning to have some items blessed, went to the bank, came home and had a nice long snooze, and took some trash down to the dumpster. I watched a nice Christmas concert and some really bad TV tonight. Later I’ll watch Monster House.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1

I had to help my boss with some stuff for work, so I ended up having to climb up a tall, old ladder leaning on a rickety old watch tower with ants crawling up my legs and spiders the size of my palm crawling on my arms, in the rain. 

To change a lightbulb.

But now I'm home and cozy, which is always nicer after a hard day!

• Shocked 1
  • Hugs 3

On 2023-10-31 at 9:36 PM, IsochronalYetSublime said:

Been practicing on my electric guitar, and I just found that Winter Wrap Up has a full tab up on Songsterr. So I'm trying to learn all of that, lol :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Can you play this yet?

I had a flight lesson, though today we were just in the sim. That thing is so wonky :maud: .. it ain’t no C172.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Party! 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls