Right-handed, Left-handed, Ambidextrous

ARagY

Which hand do you use?  

83 users have voted

1. 1. Which hand do you use?

• Left
    • Right
    • Both

I used to be ambidextrous, but I chose to be predominantly right-handed because I thought left-handed people were weird. I don't write with my left hand, but it's my main "gaming" hand. It's also my stronger arm, and the one I use for serving a volleyball, and playing ping-pong, and peeling potatoes. However I do most of my stuff with my right hand.

Edited by Meson Bolt

Though I use both hands as a musician, ambidexterity is the ability to use them both equally as well, and the motor skills with my left aren't quite as developed as my right. Perhaps something I should work on.

Righty here.

Right handed but try to practice being ambidextrous. As a result I still write with my right hand and do most tasks better with it but my left hand can still do pretty well now.

Edited by cider float

I'm right-handed but actually not as terrible as I imagined with my left, possibly because I'm the first male in my family for three generations to be right-handed, so I'd imagine being helped by my left-handed dad may have had a part in that.

Originally right handed, but taught myself to be ambidextrous during my freshman and sophomore years in high school. Has not been as useful as I had originally envisioned. :adorkable:  But still worth it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm right-handed. While I always thought it would be cool to be left-handed, the reality is we live in a right-handed world. It makes things easier for me, I guess.

I have six arms. Two arms are right handed. One arm is ambidextrous and the other three are left handed.

I'm trying to decide if you'd be better at juggling or wall climbing. I'd like to see both!

Edited by Kor
  • Brohoof 2

I'm left handed; I'm completely useless with my right hand! Well, not quite, I guess. For typing, my right hand comes in handy. No pun intended...

Being left handed makes writing seriously annoying, because I always get smudges of ink everywhere.

Edited by Wolves

As a young child I would write with both my right and left hand. Now I mostly write with my left hand (And draw and color.) I do most everything with my right hand though. So I am ambidextrous

I was doing it wrong with my left hand

That is a pretty jerk move. I bet you can do a lot of cooler things with your left hand than they could ever do with entire life.