Right-handed, Left-handed, Ambidextrous

ARagY

Which hand do you use?  

83 users have voted

1. 1. Which hand do you use?

• Left
    • Right
    • Both

I can only write and use scissors with my right hand but for everything else I switch my hands constantly.  I can write with my left hand, but honestly, my handwriting is pretty bad either way so I'm not sure which is worse. 

Edited by Seraph

Primarily left handed, especially when it comes to writing and drawing. But still pretty ambidextrous for multiple things. It's all these video games I play, needing both hands to perform well.

I write and play bass/guitar/piano with my right hand, though i feel as though i should be a full on lefty, i use firearms with my left hand and play drums like a lefty so i guess i'm ambidextrous

I am right handed. My right is dominant in pretty much everything. For example, if I punch a wall with my left hand, it creates no force. However, if I punch with my right, it creates an impact that shatters gravity itself.

That last part might be a bit of an exaggeration but you get my point.

• Brohoof 2

Right-handed, pretty glad about this because we pretty much live in a world for right-handed people... I use the knife with my left hand when eating though... Because I don't like eating stuff with the fork in my left hand... Just got so used to this :P

I feel like I could do other stuff with my left hand given the practice and getting used to it; doing stuff with my right hand is just more comfortable...

I've read somewhere that being ambidextrous is actually bad for you/your brain... Need to research that sometime ^^ Oh, yeah, I guess I picked that up from Good Mythical Morning xD

• 2 weeks later...

I must be bi-hand curious since I'm right handed but I can use my left hand no problem. My body has an egalitarian society, no hand left behind, my left hand will get enough practice to be as good as my right hand.

Right handed. I'm impressed by people who can use both their hands equally. But I break the right handed watch rule quite a lot (righties wear watches on left hand and vice versa). I wear it on my right. Feels more comfortable