Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever commit a heinous act in a video game?

Spanish In Physician

Most of my heinous acts in games have been intention, in some cases I even go out of my way to do messed up stuff. The one that comes to mind for me though is this one time in Assassins Creed III when I accidentally assassinated George Washington. It was a part of the came where I was played as Haytham Kenway and so of course I am going to kill me some colonials, but I saw this one guy I mistook for just another guard and had my stabby way with him. Not long after the screen went black saying "desynchronized, Haytham didn't kill George Washington" or something like that and I laughed uncontrollably for about a minute or two and continued on after I regained my composure.

I killed the entire town of Megaton on an old Fallout 3 save, because of a couple of people that needed to die. Then I proceeded to kill my Mister Handy. Why, I don't know.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

I doubt most of you know this game, SRW OG2 for the GBA. It was a normal strategy game run that day until...one of my favourite pilot (who by the way pilots a very weak mech) suddenly became OP and killed 5 enemy mechs alone. Either I was very lucky or some glitch, He evade almost all attacks and survive with 1/10 of his HP. I was fan girling or boying back then.

Then, the next stage, I put him in a mech with almost all upgraded with very high defense. I pit him against one of the strongest boss in the game and didn't add Guard spirit on my lucky pilot hoping he would evade, things f**** and he got One Hit KOed. From that moment, I closed the vba emulator and say "f****"

I would if I could play video games. In undertale I would probably go into the genocide route straight off the bat because most games don't really give you a choice to go pacifist

• Brohoof 1

In one of the later SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs missions, I got so frustrated about not knowing where to go next that I shot all the POWs.

Needless to say, I think that shocked me out of playing it anymore.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

I killed Toriel....

I killed a sweet old lady.... she even baked me a pie...

How could I? :(

Other than that I am a damn clepto in video games.

Is he carrying a gun? Gotta jack that right meow!

Edited by Mr. Fluffles

I nuked London in Civilization V after England denounced me.  I was getting sick of that crap.

There was also this old game called Master of Orion 2 were I routinely blew up planets using the Stellar Converter: 

Fun times that was.

Edited by Twilight Dirac

When I was a kid, I was pretty cruel in zoo tycoon. Way worse than I was in civ to Ramses when he foolishly declared war on me.

You don't like my park? Im sorry to hear that... To make your experience better, how about a close encounter with our very own velociraptor? We wouldn't want any unsatisfied customers leaving our zoo, now would we? ;)

Sometimes, but like the OP said, never on purpose. I hate it when I see blatant cruelty in video games. I play games so I can STOP bad guys from hurting people! (And the fantasy of just being able to tell one's moral alignment by sight and being justified in feeding evil cretins asphalt.)

When I was last playing Sleeping Dogs, there were a few times when I hit someone while driving and killed them. Made me really feel bad and wince but I kept playing. No, what really made me feel like shit was a regular fetch quest that turned sacrilegious.

I was going to find a flower that's only grown in the garden of the Temple in Hong Kong, so Wei Shen snuck in dressed as a monk and feeding the actual disciples bullshit koan's to sneak past them. When I actually got the flower though the gig was up and I had to fight my way out. Just like that I was beating up monks! Holy men who have the floors they practice their taolu on swept up prior, so they don't accidentally step on any bugs! I felt unclean afterwards.  :unamused:

You know more heinous crimes in games?

• Stanced, ugly-ass bright green, large ugly yellow wheels, very large park bench, on a Shelby Cobra 427
  • Gold chrome, pink "NASCAR wheels", very large park bench, on a Mercedes 300SL
  • Sickly yellow, lime green wheels, very large park bench, on a BMW 507

You're welcome.

i'm healing people in Neverwinter... thats bad, right? I mean it looks like i'm helping but in fact I am prolonging their suffering. XD

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 1

Payday 2: civilians running in front of my gun while I'm shooting. (when not enough cable ties)

GTA 5: Random civilians in wrong place at wrong time.

All Bethesda games I have played: killing companion by accident

Skyrim: Outcome when I accidentally kill that chicken while fighting dragon or something. (Poor town, nobody survived the "Self-Defense")

Sometimes in the early Call of Duty games I kill my own squad mates for extra ammo(if you melee at the right angle, you can kill them without getting a mission failed)

But are the early COD's not a hacking fest?

Crusader Kings 2: Need a male heir. Everyone on the continent hates me for being a Lord of Light follower. No takers for marriage. Arrange a marriage to a foreign lord's daughter. Give him gold to ship her across the sea to me. He takes the gold, bails on the arrangement, she marries another. Bankrupt myself hiring assassins to kill her husband. Arrange the marriage anyway. She dies later "after a period of depression". Sell all the daughters she produced into slavery to make up the cost of her former husband's killers. Kept the son though. Good kid.

Crusader Kings 2: Father dies. Ascend to the throne as a six-year-old. Regent assigned until I come of age. Regent refuses to allow a highly beneficial betrothal arrangement. Come of age. Take control from regent. Imprison, permanently blind, and sell former regent into slavery for being such a pain. Former regent was my mother.

Crusader Kings 2: Need a male heir. Try everything to get one. Consistent failure. Angry at failure. Decide to execute every male child found in my court until I receive a son. Two years of terror ensue.

Dwarf Fortress: Broke a monkey's arms and legs then did the same to his whole family to train up my wrestling skill.

Dwarf Fortress: Explore the land. Locate a dwarf settlement. Infiltrate. Begin a floor-by-floor, room-by-room sweep of the place, biting off everybody's fingers. Just for fun.

Assassins' Creed 2: Leonardo da Vinci opens his arms for a hug. Left him hanging.

#1: Semi-accident. The guy's bail-out was a glitch.

#2: Semi-accident. Didn't realize it was my mother.
#3: Bad dumb advice about how the game would be more likely to generate new sons if I cleared out some old ones.
#4: Discovered finger-biting by accident.
#5: Total accident. Felt bad. Reloaded to hug him.

Edited by Aladdin Mane

For me? Well... Let's see...

Halo: Combat Evolved : COUNTLESS times of jumping hills in Warthogs onto fellow soldiers' heads. Or drifting into them. Or gunner accidentally shoots them (that ones not as popular).

Fable 1/1.5/2/3 : Apparently wherever and whenever I cast an AoE (Area of Effect, for you non-rpg players) spell, there happens to be a civilian or guard right next to me, or in the blase radius... On 1 and 1.5 (1.5 = Lost Chapters), I think my record for most guards killed (which were all accidental) was around 6000... Woops.

Godzilla: Save the Earth : On any team battles, my team-mate always seems to be in my line of fire for my ray-weapon (ex: laser eyes with Gigan). And since I usually have 4x dmg on :please:  They get one-shot killed...

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat : Countless times of tank misfire, or vehicular man-slaughter, or bazooka misfire...

Skyrim : Well... campfire too close to tree = forest fire = town engulfed in flames = camping fail.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City : Kill everything. Not accidental. I just like to kill everything.

Grand Theft Auto 4 : Carmageddon mod = vehicles everywhere = a LOT of death.

Grand Theft Auto 5 : I snipe everything. From cops in helicopters to players in jets. I like sniping.

Assassins' Creed 2: Leonardo da Vinci opens his arms for a hug. Left him hanging.

Out of all the stuff you listed, I find that one the most offensive :okiedokielokie:

GTA 5 the torture part.

To be honest, that's one of my favourite parts...

To answer your question: Probably.

What is your question? "Are you crazy? Like... Certifiably so?"

Againt... Probably. I'm probably a Psychopath. Do I care? Nah.

Don't judge.

• Brohoof 1

Out of all the stuff you listed, I find that one the most offensive :okiedokielokie:

Psh, whatever. Mona Lisa sucks anyway. >_>

Oh! Also, in Infamous, I actually fried a lady when I was standing in a water puddle and she walked through. I fixed her though. XD

You don't like the Mona LIsa? Me either! She ain't even that hot...

But Leo was supposedly a chill guy. And you didn't hug him. Shame... SHAME!

I RELOADED! D: (Super cool guy in-game too.)

Also, not in a video game but related: I accidentally got into a big argument with Hideki Kamiya (the Bayonetta guy who sold out to Nintendo) without realizing who it was. XD

And in Just Cause 2, I flipped my truck and the guy manning the gun turret was crushed then flung into the water.

I actually managed to fish him back to shore with the tether hooked to my truck but...He was still dead. Poor Jim-Joe-Jamboree Junior. :(

Oh, and I've accidentally maimed every survivor in Dead Rising 2. >>;

Edited by Aladdin Mane