Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Who's in their mid-20s?

Hope Glimmer

Hi! *waves*

I'm twenty-three, and I'll be turning twenty-four in July.

Here's the stuff I like. :3

-Disney/ Disney World

-TMNT

-Mlp (of course. X3)

-Steven Universe

-singing

-writing/poetry/journaling

-drawing

-crafts

-baking

-party planning

-dancing

-performing/theatre/entertainment

-humor/comedy

-chai

-glitter

-fun

-making other people smile/laugh

-daydreaming

-and lots of other stuff. X3

• Brohoof 1

Or close to that. This is my pathetic attempt to network with other fans around the same age. Hey; at least I admit it's pathetic-ness! Tell me about yourself, your hobbies and interests. I'm perfectly cool with diversity (it actually helps keep conversation interesting and I'm always down to learn something new).

I'm an avid:

- weightlifter (and part time runner)

- doodler

- documentary watcher

- meditator

- food vacuum (fruits and veggies please)

- animal and pet lover (I've got rats and a cat)

- philosopher (of no real talent; I just enjoy it)

I'm new to the fandom. Show me your favorite fan works whether they be artwork, music, or fan fiction!

Oh, please and thank you. ❤️

Aye you lift weights? What's your max deadlift?

- 26 Years old

- Engineer assistant (usually automotive stuff)

- Draw in my free time but I easyly fall in tipical drawer emptyness and I'm totally incosntant due to lack of time, started when discovered the fandom

- Getting rid of chronic depression and stress cervicalgy soon

- Sierra Cosworth owner and lover

- Did and realized many good things as a brony and will continue to be in the fandom until the end

- Got some time anxiety and problems to rest\sleep

- 2 cons and some meetings behind my back in just one year

- Lots of new friends trought the net, and some love stories, but still single because I'm so damn unlucky.

- Alone in reality most of time and surrounded by closed-minded humans. Ponies are my main consolation and give me all I need to face the world.

- I'm (or were) in some Skype\Telegram\WA groups, now using also Discord

- A room full of pony stuff and growing

- Ready for next Galacon and maybe BUCK

- Dreaming to move out to Germany or Switzerland, If even I can found the money and ask citizenship. Also wanting to be autonomous or (why not?) rich. Otherwise find out a portal to Equestria and jump in. No regrets.

- Most of things I wear or use are ponified in some way. People is so ignorant or stick so much to their poor social networks and lifes that no one have recognized me wearing pony hoodies, just to give you all an idea. Only thing is someone noticed my phone cover calling it "cute" but none of them realized it was RD.

- Most of time I take with me a tiny little (or chibi) pony plushie.

• Brohoof 1

Hey mate, I'm 21, turning 22 in Nov this year.

I love to...

-Travel

-Do yoga, especially on paddle boards

-Befriend animals of all kinds

-See new things

-Eat by my veg diet

-Bike & swim in the ocean

-Watch all kinds of animated shows and movies

-Diddly doodle art

-Listen to music

-Take a walk in the forest or hike

-Enjoy life at it's fullest!

Welcome to the fandom, my friend. :D

Edited by Collibri

Guess I'm a little young 21 here.

Hmm...

Gaming

law

Politics

making fun of SJW's

listening to music

socializing

Also I really like Role playing since I found this place. 

inconsistently keep up with starcraft2 (gold zerg when I play inconsistently if I kept it up I could prolly make plat or diamond in a couple months), osu (working on 4 stars), recently got into steam bundles, I like fanfictions the rare documentary about brains cephaolopods deep sea species or the brain, I like pony art and music. I like messing with video editing software rarely, tried to make an electronic song before wasn't very good. I lift weights sometimes, or practice kicks or dance to some Andrew WK. And of course videogames. Some fanfictions I am keeping up with. Still need to play like half of the steam bundles I got lol.

I saw One Punch Man, ATtack on Titan, MLP gen 4, Steven Universe, just saw some powerpuff girls. Practiced rocket jumping in tf2 the other day. Saw all of rick and morty.

No job no car no date no alcohol/drugs (no life lol). I would try vaping if there are nicotene free versions and if I didn't mind funneling some money into it. 

Oh and i love game mods for skyrim new vegas fallout 4 audiosurf 2 with flashy colorful mods or fun mods.

Edited by Lil Pip

Well, I'll be 24 in a little over a month.

I spend my days sleeping and my afternoons/nights playing video games, exercising, reading comic books (just The Walking Dead, currently), and watching stuff about The Walking Dead TV series and the series itself.

Um. That's about it right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm 25, and my hobbies are fencing, writing fanfics and original stories, watching anime (or western animated shows like Gravity Falls) and listening to music ranging from soft rock and certain kinds of metal to trance and melodic dubstep.

• 2 months later...

Im 22, does that count?

As for describing myself, Dc Comics Media Fanboy, Furry, Brony, kind off Artist, Horror Movie and Game Freak and...a lot of random interests.

For my personality...shy...uuuhhh.....yeah.

But im always trying to be nice. Okay, im most of the time, trying to be nice.

Sometimes, when i stay up for to long, i might post something, that i regret the next day.  :please:

Hi everyone. I'm 26! :)

Also...

- I'm a teacher.

- I love animals.

- I love to bake desserts, but I cannot cook actual meals to save my life.

- I listen to upbeat music that makes me happy, primarily pop, hip hop, country...

- I love to read.

- I follow American politics pretty closely (I'm very liberal, in case you were wondering)

- I'm going to grad school for my master's degree.

- I love fashion, make-up, and shopping.

- I play a lot of weird games on Steam.

- Summer is my favorite season.

Let's be friends. :3

• Brohoof 1

Hi everyone. I'm 26! :)

Also...

- I'm a teacher.

- I love animals.

- I love to bake desserts, but I cannot cook actual meals to save my life.

- I listen to upbeat music that makes me happy, primarily pop, hip hop, country...

- I love to read.

- I follow American politics pretty closely (I'm very liberal, in case you were wondering)

- I'm going to grad school for my master's degree.

- I love fashion, make-up, and shopping.

- I play a lot of weird games on Steam.

- Summer is my favorite season.

Let's be friends. :3

You play video games? Which ones are your fav on steam?

Guess I should also put my two cents into this thread, so to speak.

I'm 21 (wouldn't really call that 'mid twenties', but whatever) and I'm mostly just a gamer really. I am interested in stuff involving technology. Say the idea of energy based weapons, cybernetic augmentations to the human body, stuff like that.

Sounds silly, I know, but the idea of them is so interesting to me.

• 3 years later...

I’m in my mid-twenties (and no, I’m not going to give a specific number!) My hobbies include:

-Star Wars; watching the movies, collecting till I’m broke and immersing myself in its countless worlds until I lose touch with the so-called reality of planet earth.

-Disney; all the older movies, a lot of the newer ones, few of the newest ones, all the theme parks and their history from concept to completion, and Disneyana in general.

-Barbie; all of her movies (I think there’s 37 or so), My Scene, Life in the Dreamhouse, Dreamhouse Adventures, Dreamtopia, and as much as I admire the beautiful dolls I don’t collect them because there are too many to choose from and beyond my budget by the time I’ve gone borderline bankrupt buying Star Wars toys.

-Travel; I don’t care where or when, just get me out of the house as often as possible and send me to places where fascinating new experiences abound.

-Nostalgia for the 20th century; 1900s through the ‘80s.

-Anything that makes me think, reason, deduce and examine. This can include science, history, mysteries of the paranormal or just weird stuff. It’s good to stretch the brain and explore.  

• Brohoof 2