Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were given a box with the real Elements of Harmony inside it, what do?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

Well first of all I'd be confused at how a single person could use all the elements.

And then I'd take the elements and call the police on the guy.

Did I miss anything?

• Brohoof 1

1) count up everyone in my extended friend/family circle

2) decide who embodies which element the most

3) call Hogwarts for the Magic element or try to use it myself (you never know...)

4) Go Adventurin'!

(5: check if 'some victim' that the person used the elements on is okay)

• Brohoof 1

Mount them on my wall, and keep them in mint condition (as long as I was sure that there was no way to Equestria with them, if I could some how build a portal to Equestria... then I'd use them for that ASAP) plus I only have 3 friends close enough to use the elements of harmony with me around here... so they couldn't even be used for their main rainbow attack

Nothing I guess. The elements are powerful but no one pony has ever used them except for Celestia and she's an alicorn. Even if I could use them or have my friends use them with me, what could we do with them? We've seen the elements of harmony seal away other more malevolent magics but physical threats to Equestria are usually dealt with directly, monsters or what have you.

I mean, I suppose if the Elements exist than one can assume there opposing forces exist as well, Newton's Third Law and all that. Then in that case, it's not a matter of what I WANT to do with them, it's my responsibility to what I HAVE to do with them.

Edited by Steel Accord

Depending on how it's used if he used it on a vile person (hard to call victim) and that person became good it's the real Elements of Harmony. But if destroyed that victim than it wouldn't be the Elements of Harmony but something else destructive.

Depending on how it's used if he used it on a vile person (hard to call victim) and that person became good it's the real Elements of Harmony. But if destroyed that victim than it wouldn't be the Elements of Harmony but something else destructive.

When did they say that the elements on harmony can't be used on not  evil people?

I assume that if I came into possession of such powerful objects, there must be a reason. I assume I couldn't activate them all on my own, since I don't have any magic in the first place, and I'll bet handling all those elements on your own isn't a good idea for someone who may not be able to handle it.

So I'd keep them somewhere safe. Perhaps occasionally take one out and see if there's any connection between the element and I- and if I do connect to one and I can activate it, I'd probably keep it with me at all times. And I would wait and see if the others who could wield the other elements would show up. If it never happened, then I suppose I'd just store them safely until I had to pass them on before I passed on. If I did find the others, I'd eventually show them the elements and we'd learn how to connect with them and how to be ready to use them, if the time came. From then on, we'd focus on our friendship and keeping it going strong, so we could be strong as possible, and happy too. :3

I'd take them to the nearest pawn shop.

In reality, if the elements came into my possession, I'd just store them away safely. I'd have no way of using them, and odds are, Twilight would turn up looking for them eventually.

I assume that if I came into possession of such powerful objects, there must be a reason. I assume I couldn't activate them all on my own, since I don't have any magic in the first place, and I'll bet handling all those elements on your own isn't a good idea for someone who may not be able to handle it.

So I'd keep them somewhere safe. Perhaps occasionally take one out and see if there's any connection between the element and I- and if I do connect to one and I can activate it, I'd probably keep it with me at all times. And I would wait and see if the others who could wield the other elements would show up. If it never happened, then I suppose I'd just store them safely until I had to pass them on before I passed on. If I did find the others, I'd eventually show them the elements and we'd learn how to connect with them and how to be ready to use them, if the time came. From then on, we'd focus on our friendship and keeping it going strong, so we could be strong as possible, and happy too. :3

i agree but i recon i could handle the elements but with great power comes great responsibility   

I would be a little worried if some random person could suddenly USE the Elements of Harmony for some minor reason.

But more than that, I'd try to find the owners of I could, or find some way to make it clear to them that I have them (such as put out a notice saying I found some trinkets and am trying to contact the owner to return them).

Yeah, I'm the kind of person that would find a quarter on the ground and ask the person standing next to me if it's theirs before taking it.