Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if the MLP:FiM & brony fandom suddenly disappeared?

Polly

You wake up, & you search up on google ''My Little Pony'' only to find nothing. You are the only person on the planet who remembers MLP.

Any pictures, clop, fanfics or anything to do with MLP is gone...

You try to tell people about MLP but people think you are crazy

MLP is vanished from existence and what do you do?

e5be5a0a0b35af22e813f1df1a7ac182.jpg

* i don't think it would really bother me at all unless these forums disappeared, which i assume they probably would and like.. i visit here several times a day so if it meant the forums poofed too then i'd be a little sad.

• Brohoof 1

1. Write down everything I remember

2. Hire major animation studio

3. Make the show great with your ideas

4. Everybody falls in love with MLP

5. Profit???

Edited by MiataPony
  • Brohoof 10

No mlp then Mlpforums....

That means I never met Randisenpai or Green Bolt or White or Venomous or quartzy or dapper or Wolf or Cinnamon or Sekr or... *proceeds to have panic attack*

• Brohoof 3

I would first be really confused about why no one on earth remembers something. Once I accepted that, I would be mad about the thousands of hours I've spent on this fandom reading and going to conventions and the hundreds of dollars I spent on merch and conventions, and probably cry about all the memories I shared that my friends no longer remember. After all that, I would likely move on with my life, focus more on my job and school, and spend the free time I previously spent on this fandom shitposting on /pol/. I would still be fairly pissed because I'm in the middle of quite a few fanfictions, and I would like to finish them.

Edited by Ra1nbowCrasH

That sounds like the plot of a Twilight Zone episode. (Twilight Sparkle Zone?  :huh: ) It would be heartbreaking because it would mean some of the friends I now have would no longer be in my life, Hell I probably wouldn't be sitting here typing, I'd be in a miserable job I didn't like.

However that's not what would scare me. What would scare me was that such a prominent sub-culture and show just up and disappeared from the world for no reason. I mean, how did that happen? Was I sent to another dimension? Is it an elaborate hoax? If whatever did it could change that, could it remove other aspects of my life? Like . . . I don't know, my family?!

• Brohoof 1

If we are talking, say, tomorrow, then I would be incredibly sad, but I would talk with my boyfriend, who would very quickly cheer me up. It most likely would be a very shocking experience, but I would get through it eventually. This show and fandom has changed my life so it would be a little while before I would be over it. 

• Brohoof 1