Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if the MLP:FiM & brony fandom suddenly disappeared?

Polly

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

• Brohoof 1

I would be very suspicious why something so big just dropped out of existence. No doubt the whole event is unnatural and planned. 

MLP was just a government experiment to see how much attention such programming would get in case they need to make something similar for a much more sinister scheme. They had rounded up the masses and brainwashed all the fans, leaving nobody forgotten...except one. Total accident.

That would be the perfect opportunity to take over!

I could then say that MLP was my orignal idea and then turn it into a show. Then, I would get paid for it and get credited for starting the brony fandom.

:comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would be extremely sad because I got really close to some people through the fandom, and it seems that you're implying that no one except you would have knowledge of those relationships. Some people I would try to connect with again, but that would be very difficult. Perhaps impossible. Even if that was successful, you never know how different someone could be if one thing in their life was altered.

I'd also be upset because a great deal of my art wouldn't exist anymore, since you said the fanart would vanish. I wouldn't simply give up art, but I wouldn't have nearly as much motivation to do it. As devastated as I would feel, I'd find a way to move on, since that's really the only option. There was a time when I wasn't involved at all with the show and I was just fine. I'd just need to revert back to that. I would clearly never forget the experiences I had while in the fandom, but the memories would hopefully become less painful with time. 

I would consider possibly using my knowledge to try and recapture the show/fandom, but there's no guarantee that everything would occur the same way it did in the "original timeline". Things may play out completely differently, and it would be painful for me to know that a different version of everything existed at one point. In the end, I'd most likely not try to do that. 

Edited by Quartz Aegis

Be a little sad but I got other things in my life fandom wise,  so not such a big deal.  Also we always got Steven  Universe  to run over to and join in waves...

Well firstly, I'd be most concerned about why I can remember something that apparently does not exist. Other than that my life, or my life outside of ponies (yes I have one!), would go on as normal, although I'd be annoyed that the work I put into the fandom was all for nothing.

• 2 months later...

Opportunity!!! I can draw, so maybe... Just maybe... I can get it back up... Need voice actors and animators though. Then I get duh moneys from Hasbro. :P

How about we talk about these character I drew. I got a personality behind them, but can you help me develop them?

Hey... You guys wanna help voice these characters? I have some good stories with 'em... x3

Can you draw these characters? You can improvise if you want. :3

Okie, I got the base done. Could you help animate so it's a cartoon? We could get a lot of money... xD

Boom... Re-lit the brony fandom. :)

Otherwise... I'm gonna be stuck in a crazy sorta mood...

pinkamena_all_are_here_by_j5a4-d7ekreg.p

I'd think that It's pretty damn weird that MLP disappeared. I'd just move on to something else. I'd also be very aware that internet censorshit is alive and well.