Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 6 Premiere: The Crystalling!

EquestriaGuy

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP01330416&t=My+Little+Pony%253A+Friendship+Is+Magic&method=getEpisodesForShow&epYear=6

The Crystalling: Part 1- The Mane Six attend the Crystalling of Cadence and Shining Armor's new baby at the Crystal Empire; Twilight gets the chance to present Starlight with her first friendship lesson.

The Crystalling: Part 2- The Mane Six scramble to save the Crystal Empire from an eternal winter; Starlight struggles after the failed reunion with her old friend.

• Brohoof 8

Yes, this is great news! The hype will increase throughout the month now!

*1062422__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_meme_ani

• Brohoof 11

(edited)

Yeaaaah, with all the...pandering and fanservice or whatever from this last season, I'm a little less hyped for the new season. Still a bit excited, but not too much. They might as well ship RD with every other member of the mane six, make Lyra X Sweetie Drops (Bon Bon) and Vinyl X Octavia canon, and...well, just use everyone's OCs in the show.

Edit: I DIDN'T NOTICE STARLIGHT WOULD BE IN! I DIDN'T READ THE BLURBS UNTIL LATER. AW, TARTAR SAUCE!!! I HATE STARLIGHT!!!!

Edited by Eazyfries
  • Brohoof 3

Ohhh, well, I see what they did here... looks like Starlight will be the one who settles it all, along with her friendship problem... I think o: Anyway, I'm excited to see a bit more Shining's daughter :3

I was right about Sunburst being an asshole.

You don't know that, Starlight could just botch their reunion somehow leading to some misunderstanding, or he knows about the stuff she's pulled and is understandably not exactly enthusiastic.

(edited)

Im not really hyped for season 6 because well I dont see anything that can be done. For one, I am NOT hyped to see Shining and Cadence's ...abomination. Mainly why should I care about Shining Armour and Cadence? Because the show doesn't me give a reason and that we never see Shining and Cadence together in the same scene expect 3 times, but that was for critical marriage plot points.  Secondly, they really cant grow Twilight anymore as a character . I mean think about it, what else can they do for Twilight?. Plus have you noticed how they are portraying Twi this season, she's the new Celestia and shes going to become a background character like her teacher before her. So they introduce Starlight, a half baked "Zuko"; so yeah. I wished I really do wish I could hyped like you guys, but i just cant.

Edited by COBLoneWolf
  • Brohoof 1

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the Windigos are coming back. 

On the other hand...Starlight*exasperated sigh*

I'm skeptical about the legitimacy of this. Why? Three points. Point number one: the air date. This says March despite Hasbro saying May. Point number 2: Starlight. These synopses mention her despite the fact that Starlight is nowhere to be seen in the preview clip. And point number 3: the title itself. In the past, the titles of the season premiere episodes have always been three words. Season 1: Friendship is Magic, 3 words. Season 2: Return of Harmony, 3 words. Season 3: The Crystal Empire, 3 words. Season 4: Princess Twilight Sparkle, 3 words. And season 5: The Cutie Map, 3 words. This title is only 2 words. It doesn't fit the pattern.

• Brohoof 1

@@ggg-2, Some flaws with your points.

1. Zap2It is a very reliable source. Even if they don't get the premiere date right, they still likely have the title and synopsis right.
  2. Even though Starlight isn't in the preview clip, it doesn't mean she won't be in it. What we were shown is really small in comparison to the rest of the two-parter. It's possible that she traveled with them, but didn't come over to see Flurry Heart, or she went to Canterlot while the others went to TCE.
  3. The title thing is nothing more than a mere coincidence. Yes, the premiere titles have always been three words, but not every two-parter has (Twilight's Kingdom).
  • Brohoof 2

Aww... I thought I was posting this thread before you, @EquestriaGuy!

Yes! Awesome news that the premiere episodes of the sixth season are revealed today by this early morning named "The Crystalling" with a synopsis of Princess Cadence's and Shining Armor's new baby born as an alicorn! Also Starlight Glimmer returns in the sixth season to introduce her first friendship lesson! I'm very hyped for the sixth season of Friendship is Magic in May (two months later)!  :D

Well we need is the trailers of the sixth season first released by this month or April.

I'll say these two episodes premiere on Discovery Family in March 26th May 14th, 2016. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wow, I thought Seasons 6 was premiering this May. Are we sure this is accurate?

Also, the synopses sound kinda...all over the place. First we deal with the foal, then an eternal winter, then Starlight's friend? I don't know, that just doesn't sound like a coherent plot, TBH. But I might be wrong, I guess we'll see.

Edited by PacificGreen