spoiler Season 6 airdate confirmed!

Sidral Mundet

Anyone else notice how lazy the advertising for season 6 has been? Season 5's was so awesome, they had cinematic trailers with a deep voiced narrator to hype us up. But for this season they just say "Well, here ya go."

I'm happy we have a release date, but you have to wonder why.

Am I the only one who noticed the ridiculous amount of magic Flurry Heart was displaying? I mean, first the overgrown wings and now this. :blink:

Maybe she just studied really really hard while in Cadence's womb. I mean it's about as conductive to studying as a cave in the middle of nowhere. 

• Brohoof 2

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

(edited)

Season 6 will premier on March 26th 2016 at 11:00 AM EST!

Trailer below! 

I still hate/love that new Alicorn. I only recently found out about her, But from what I can tell she is a perfect pony to push sells to little girls. Wait actually be an interesting defined Character with an actually good not baby-fodder design. Who cares! Hasbro will probably take bank from this it's a win-lose. Hasbro wins........You unfortunately lose......... (I love it from a business stand point, But from a show/story stand point I despise it!)

Edited by Elite-Pokemon-Master

In that first location near the Crystal Heart, I saw a familiar orange stallion with red-orange hair. Sunburst? Could it be? I'll guess we'll find out in 3 weeks...

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

In that first location near the Crystal Heart, I saw a familiar orange stallion with red-orange hair. Sunburst? Could it be? I'll guess we'll find out in 3 weeks...

That indeed looks like him, but can't confirm because he looks like a scared Fluttershy in that split second.

Only a 3 week wait at the time of this posting! I have 21 days to physically and mentally prepare myself for another outstanding and squee inducing season of my favorite cartoon of all time!!!

This is probably the shortest hiatus in the history of FIM. I said this in a different topic thread, but this has to be a new Academy Record  :wub:

img-10675-1-post-8308-0-41922500-1435321

#Squadgoals  :ph34r::P:lol::smug::rarity:;):sunny:        

"But that day...The day I discovered racing...I proved that the legends were true. I made the impossible happen!"Dash

"Friendship isn't always easy, but there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."Twilight Sparkle 

(edited)
Tbh, I was hoping it would be in may. 

I so read the wiki, I wonder if only the first two are this month,. I didnt mind waiting too, usually the time b-n seasons is bigger

Edited by ImpctR

This episode really makes sense in a way. It's as if the show's own subconscious is raging against the foal abomination in the primal form of a winter storm, ready to wipe it out and all those who contributed to its existence.

I'm rooting for the storm now. :proud:

Maybe she just studied really really hard while in Cadence's womb. I mean it's about as conductive to studying as a cave in the middle of nowhere.

Evidently quite conductive. Alicorn uterus FTW.

The truth is always rough.

(edited)

tumblr_lksp9yrCJK1qelkxs.gif

Seriously though, I could have sworn they told us it was going to be in May. Not that I'm complaing, mind you. All aboard the hype train!

Edited by NeonCobalt

34gtxz4.png

Credit to @Kyoshi for the signature!

I hope we get flutterponies for season 6

Haven't seen them since gen1

There's probably a good reason for that. But since season 6 will supposedly be themed on exploring Equestria it's a possibility. I guess.

The truth is always rough.

Honestly I'm happy Starlight it getting some attention. She's not amongst my favs, but she needs some more meat to her overall story in the way that Sunset Shimmer did.

But more importantly, more ponies are a-coming!  :love:

• Brohoof 1

0C974976-AEAC-473F-A904-E17FE9F80486.png
Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~
Matching signatures with mah Bestie MOONLIGHT <3

Man, only 4 months. That's probably the shortest hiatus in the series history.

Also, Glimglam is back. I am so freaking happy that they use her. :)

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.