Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Any words/terms that the Internet has made you hate?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Most of it, really. The language of the people has become superfluous and meaningless like people themselves. It is incredible how through certain patterns of language, vernacular, dialect and jargon you can condition and degrade humanity. To the point I ask myself why real people is looking more and more like caricatures. It is spiritual degradation.

Who gave these hermetic snakes all the secrets? Anyway. Spelling spells from the tower of babel.

- uwu (hate how it looks and hate how it sounds)

- Karen (I get that some people are really rude out there and call the manager on everyone, but it’s unfair to assign a name to them when there’s some actual nice Karens out there)

- Any emoji used for an inappropriate purpose that wasn’t meant to be that way

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

"If you don't care why bother replying back?" Gooood this annoys me the most. When I mean by  " I don't care about this or that" I mean what I said. Not "caring" have nothing to do with stating that I don't care. It's just a fucking statement, making sure I'm making myself very clear that whatever you have to say or what the contents are, won't effect me. But if they have to say it that way... then yes I do care enough to point your stupidity out in the public.  Like fuck, do I have to explain myself for not caring now? 

• Brohoof 1

A lot of things I hate. Including the term brony. But another thing I hate is how people have personas online and are nothing like they are in real life. There are very few honest people online, a lot of them are just snakes in the grass to watch out for. There are many serpents who coil themselves in lies - and call themselves your friend. 

• Brohoof 1

- Pog/poggers

It's not original or funny, stop it

- First

Literally nobody cares that you're the first commenter

- Like and subscribe

The best channels are the ones who don't beg for fame

- *Pretty much anything political*

No one ever tries to broaden their perspectives, they just argue nonstop

- 💀 

I find this emoji to be rather dramatic for a laugh symbol but apparently that's what it's used for now

6 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

- Like and subscribe

Patreon - I know what the platforms purpose is and that's cool but I'm just tired of hearing that word whenever I watch a Youtube video. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-05-24 at 5:28 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Patreon - I know what the platforms purpose is and that's cool but I'm just tired of hearing that word whenever I watch a Youtube video. 

I'm tired of hearing about Raycons and how great of an earbud they are.

• Brohoof 1

For me it’s “Based”. Cause people come off as a toddler saying it, and  it doesn’t help I see the word used when someone does something terrible to another person or group or has a disgusting opinion,  and edgelords on the internet say it’s based.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
5 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I'm tired of hearing about Raycons and how great of an earbud they are.

Basically any Youtube sponsor ad that needs to disrupt the flow of a video.

Again, I understand why they have to advertise this way but I'm not a big fan of it. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

There's a lot. The problem with the Internet is that most terms get overused in a matter of days and at that point I'm just sick of them.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Fatphobia: they could have at least use the greek for obesity like the rest of the phobias, and instead it comes as a simpleton random word :dry:. Although it does reflect rather accurately the so called movement :yuck:

Edited by Steve Piranha