Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How does your OC show affection?

ggg-2

Lamiahugs, no question.

Mesme usually wraps a few coils around someone and then wraps his hooves around them as well. That's what i call a Lamiahug. :P

• Brohoof 5

Lamiahugs, no question.

Mesme usually wraps a few coils around someone and then wraps his hooves around them as well. That's what i call a Lamiahug. :P

The more i find out about Mesme, the more i want to know. :please:

The more i find out about Mesme, the more i want to know. :please:

Well, if you want to know more, you can pm me everytime you like. ;)

Kronos would take care of those he loves/cares for by acting like a father to them: ie he cooks for them, shelters them, teaches them, and most importantly protects them with his life.

He sounds really cool! We should rp some time! I really like your oc btw :)

• Brohoof 1

Kyoshi provides affection by way of awkwardness. The shyness upon first meeting is unreal, and it takes a while for him to get comfortable with someone. But when he does, he can be quite the huggable pony. :3 

• Brohoof 1

Gumball is a huge fan of hugs, so you'd better watch out, because when he hugs you, he hugs you SUPER tight. ^_^ Or, sometimes, he just gives one of his pals a simple brohoof. :)

Edited by DJ Gumball
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, I'll have to use the whole family:

Dax isn't afraid of being affectionate with others - hugs are common with him.  Now, if only he had any friends to hug...

Oglevy's still a colt - a bratty one, at that.  Chances are, he'd probably pick on you a little more than anypony else... probably because he just wouldn't be able to comprehend the emotions.

Harcourt tends to be jovial and chatty when he likes somepone - especially if she's a looker of a mare.  

Vylia also gets chatty, but she would also be the type to start looking into your personal life and working to make things better for you behind the scenes; kinda scary, y'know?

NOPONY knows how Luther 'shows affection'... except for his family.  They see the tiny inflection in his words, the slight extra stride in his gait, the satisfaction in his half-lidded gaze.  Affection IS there; Luther's somewhat like Maud Pie in that respect, to be honest.

• Brohoof 1

well, Mandrel is in love with Twilight, and he tries to make her kill him so she'll have the strenght to deal with all the other threats that await her (y'know, because she never kills villains even though they're great threats). so, if you are his friend, he'll likely try to make you snap.

Dark Tempest just wants to get to know you and be your friend, he allows shows his affection to other ponies with a warming hug, but will understand if somepony doesn't like physical contact. He acts like a mother by looking out for his friends to the point it sounds like nagging to them, but everypony knows that he is just being concerned and protective of his friends.

Trinitron is a unicorn new wave musician by trade, so if it's just a fan he likes, he may give hugs or dedicate a synthesizer song to them. If an attractive mare or stallion jumps up on stage, and he's in the mood, he may take them backstage for a special tour of fun...

Crescent Light would engage in banter.

Eriza would kill your Enemies

Jake will take you on a crazy adventure O_O

Hyde would be blunt and critical of your every move.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

A big smile. A higher tier appreciation gift would be somewhat of a hug. :3

The best thing you can get from her is a boop on the nose. She only boops good friends. :P

Edited by CinnamonPop
  • Brohoof 1