Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What you do when a pony kiss you?

DerpBrony

I haved a dream today and It was just a good day and I founded Twilight and she said ''how you doing bro?'' and I said ''good'' and after we kissed and this gaved me an idea. What you will do if a pony kiss you? I think I will blush and RUN AWAY

say your opinion

If it's Twilight? Or any of the mane six for that matter. Kiss back, no questions asked.

Actually, probably faint after having my entire perception of reality shattered by a talking cartoon pony.

But I'd want to do the first option.

• Brohoof 2

I would be entirely dumbfounded. There's no reason to kiss me!  :D  I'm not good with that stuff at all. But well, I guess I wouldn't really mind either.

I'd channel my inner Captain Kirk mode for seducing alien women... or, more likely, my brain would just lock up like a computer running Windows Me.

...and with all those nerdy references I just made, I'd be surprised if anything female came within ten feet of me.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'd hug them really tight and cuddle them. If I get the chance, I'll even give them a belly rub  :catface: <3

But if it was Twi, Pinkie Pie or AJ, then I'd kiss her back and continue  :wub:

At least the next best thing was that I hugged Twilight Sparkle in real life :P (in front of a live crowd)  :blush:

She felt so warm and fuzzy + I couldnt stop blushing by the fact that I was the only brony there and I hugged one of the Mane 6  :D

Edited by SolarFlare13

Depends on the pony, and if it were just a kiss on the cheek then I would be alright with it. Any further than that... woah that's a no no lol. We are only friends! 

(edited)

I'm kind of embarrassed to say this, but Rainbow Dash kissing me would be a nice feeling. It's because I've never kissed before. If it did happen, I would return a hug.

Edited by gamecubeguy214
  • Brohoof 1

Depends on the pony. AppleJack, Derpy, Twilight, Zecora, or Octavia I would probably kiss them back, and probably make the make-out scene a tad bit deeper, just so I can say f*ck off to the Discorded Doctor. Anypony else, I probably would just walk away smiling.