Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your O.C's most favorite and least favorite holiday

IsraelYabuki

Meson Bolt's favorite holiday is probably Thanksgiving, since he gets to eat food and snuggle for a whole day. His least favorite is probably Hearth's Warming Eve, since he doesn't get that day off, and he doesn't like cold weather.

Spits' favorite holiday is probably Hearts and Hooves Day, because she loves chocolate and she always gets a lot of chocolate. She doesn't have a least favorite.

And Foray doesn't celebrate holidays, since she's in the Fallout: Equestria universe, and holidays mean nothing to her.

Cinnamon Pop

Her favorite might have to be Halloween/Nightmare Night. She really loves to fool around with her friends out in public during the Nightmare Night Games.

Mostly what she'll do is trail ponies, and say "rawr". Not loud, so she doesn't terrify her target, but just make them jump. :catface:

Her least favorite though, is Hearts and Hooves Day. Don't need to delve into details. :P
  • Brohoof 1

My main OC Clover's favourite holiday is Hearth's Warming Eve, cuz she gets to spend a lot of time with friends and family. She also loves to give presents.

Her least favourite holiday is Hearts and Hooves day, as she doesn't have a special somepony and finds the holiday alternatively boring and depressing. Clover finds that stallions are either over awed by her status as Princess of Magic, or they just want the glory of being the coltfriend of a Princess. She generally holes up in her study and works on her magic books til the holiday is over.

I believe my OC would probably like all of the Holidays! She just might not mind the smaller ones, like St. Patrick's day, and doesn't really care for celebrating them as much as the others.

(edited)

My OC's Favorite would be Nightmare Night! Even though Rosemari is usually quite mellow, she does occassionally love a good fright! Least favorite- Hearts and hooves day. Rosemari doesn't have a special somepony, and her talent is healing emotions like sadness, not heartbreak and love quarrels. She'd rather stay out of it.

Can you feel the love tonight~

Rosemari- >:C  :angry:  YOU CAN'T FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT!!!

Edited by Fire Twii

(edited)

Favorite: Nightmare Night. She dresses up as Twilight. And by "dress up" no actual dress or costume is actually implied. Lektra built the costume from metal. Sparky goes as Spike.

Least: Hearts and Hooves. She's married to her work and will probably die a Virgin. This makes her bitter, although she enjoys her work.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

Favorite: Nightmare Night. She dresses up as Twilight. And by "dress up" no actual dress or costume is actually implied. Lektra built the costume from metal.

Least: Hearts and Hooves. She's married to her work and will probably die a Virgin. This makes her bitter, although she enjoys her work.

Good one! At least somepony agrees. Hearts and hooves day, yuk. Don't ever feel the love tonight. 

• Brohoof 1

Sallie:  fav is Nightmare Night due to dressing up as her heroes from books and legends,  least is All Heart's Eve,  tends not to like all the singing.

War's favorite is probably The Running of the Leaves, not sure if it counts but they said it was annual so... He likes busy and physically straining work and activities. Running the Leaves would benefit him both physically while also being fun and productive. He just loves the feeling of accomplishment that comes along with hard work.

I don't think he would have a least favorite, while he doesn't have a special some pony he isn't a jealous or needy pony. He would just be happy to see others happy.

My OC likes pretty much any holiday except for Hearts and Hooves day. He doesn't like that because he was always turned down from everypony since he was a colt because of his "menacing appearence" so he basically just spends all day studying on law and physically training his body as well as improving his fire powers too.

Knightgem and holidays. Hmmm my guess would be that he'd dislike, if not hate 'Hearts and hooves day' Why? You would too if you had a friend who you's had been crushing on for years, only to push them away, later to find out that they felt the same way about you. A yearly reminder of what could have been and jealousy of those ponies that have someone.
​As for a holiday to love/enjoy. The Crystal faire, there's stuff to see, there's stuff to do, there's stuff to eat and drink!

Nightmare Night: Little colt can stay safe and sound at home with his mom and no pony bothering

Practically any other holiday: Tons of ponies around, every time. Summer has tourists visiting Twilight's castle, and Hearts Warming Eve he has to visit an overcrowded Twilight castle. The only good thing about that day is his big sister figure/occasional foalsitter/crush will also be there

Scarlet would not like Heartswarming because she hates cold weather.  Summer sun would be her favorite because of the long days which leaves her more time to stay up.   

Lovely Note's favorite holiday would probably be Hearths Warming Eve, mostly due to winter aesthetic. Her least favorite...well, considering she's based off of me, and I don't have a least favorite holiday...*shrug*

Moonbow's favorite is Nightmare Night, due to all of the costumes and how many ponies there are at night (she's social and a night owl). Her least favorite is the Equestria equivalent to April Fools Day (assuming it exists). She gets absolutely annoyed by all of the pranking.

My OC's favorite holiday is the Summer Solstice because she can relax outside in the sun and cleanse her aura. Her least favorite holiday would probably be Valentine's Day because she and her girlfriend aren't really into going out and being around other couples. They don't like all that gushy lovey stuff. 

Fave: Tied between Heart's Warming to get a good meal (she's a changeling) and Nightmare Night because she loves scaring and fooling ponies

Hates: *shudders* Sun Summer celebration. She hates the fact that ponies love Celestia SO much for the little she gives them. Chrysalis on the other hand...

My OC, Dynamo Pad's favorite holiday is Hearth's Warming Eve. His least favorite would have to be Hearts and Hooves Day.

My OC, Dew Drops favorite holiday is The Summer Sun Celebration. Her least favorite would have to be Hearth's Warming because of the cold weather.