Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you always sing along with the mlp songs?

leonbrony17

Yeeees i do that. Just when any song that i know starts i can't stop to sing along with it. Especially to the classics like becoming as popular or this day aria.

But what about you?

Do you sing along with the mlp songs even when you're brony for a long time?

post-39706-0-48055800-1478111006_thumb.png

Edited by leonbrony17
  • Brohoof 2

I've memorized all of the songs in both Friendship Games and Legend of Everfree by singing along to the lyrics--it pays to have watched both movies dozens of times each.

Now that I think about it, I've actually never sung along when I've heard a song from the show. The reason could be that I really dislike my singing voice, singing in the shower being the only exception however.

While I do enjoy some of the songs from the show, no, I don't sing along with it.  

At most, I may ocassionally catch myself humming a tune to myself of a song that I particularly like from the show and even then, it's always at a completely random time when I'm not watching the show and/or having the actual song play.

I have a confession to make--as much as I love the show, I don't really care for the majority of the songs. :lie:

So...no. I don't sing along.

that's fair.  i like that MLP appeals to a wide range of people.

personally, i mostly listen to the songs at work, so singing wouldn't work out too well for my coworkers.  

I however, "my little karaoke" is fantastic, and I'm doing it this weekend.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really like songs in tv shows, I never have. So I don't really like most of the songs in MLP, though there are a few exceptions such as Winter Wrap Up, Smile Song, This Day Aria and most of the songs from Crusaders of the Lost Mark. I don't sing along with the ones I do like either though because that's not my thing. I do sing the Smile Song in my head though because it's probably the only one I know all the lyrics too.

• 5 years later...
16 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I really only like singing along with rock music (G5, make some rock tunes!!)

Awesome as I wanna be?