Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What race do you play as in Elder Scrolls?

StormBlaze

• 4 weeks later...

Nord, and for two reasons... One, I don't like playing as anything that isn't human in RPGs (though I make exceptions to [Except for Elder Scrolls games because they look ugly, or aren't playable] Elven, and Dwarven races). And two, I love the Nord's accent and culture, so why should I be any of the other human races?

In Oblivion I played an Imperial, in Skyrim I play Nords. I think in whatever future installment of the series I'll stick to those two races since I'm a horrible elf-murdering bastard in all of these games and both the Imperials and the Nords are traditionally very good at that.

The Khajiit is my favorite race. 

May you walk on warm sands fellow Khajiit

I've never had the chance to play an Elder Scrolls game, but whenever I eventually do, first thing I'm playing as will be a Khajiit!

Each class has certain advantages. For example, an Argonian can breath underwater, Khajiit have great stealth skills.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I wonder what classes the mane 6 would use? I could see Twilight and Rarity as Elves of some sort, but what of the others... then again, I could possibly see Flutters as a Wood elf maybe. AJ might be a Nord now that I think on it.

Edited by Twilight-Shimmer

• 1 year later...