Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you should delete one of the mane 6, which one would you choose?

leonbrony17

I would replace discord for starswirl the bearded who would come through a portal and fill the same role as him.

Yup. Discord is one of the mane 6. That's really... hmmmm i don't know what to say about this.

• Brohoof 1

I would choose Twilight Sparkle just because her ascension is pretty much complete. She became a princess, she got the castle, she prevented Equestria's timeline from changing, she taught the student, and the student became a master (so to speak). I feel like it makes more sense. In terms of who would replace her? I mean I'd rather have a new character who came about to fight a new foe.

But if I had to choose from an existing cast member I guess Starlight Glimmer, but I honestly prefer Glimmer to have her own awesome adventures with Trixie.

But if this replacement happened years later then it should be Flurryheart :D

Everypony else doesn't really have a reason to not be around besides Rainbow Dash because of the Wonderbolts.

• Brohoof 3

I wrote mane 6 but there are answers here.

A little bit unfit.

I don't judge you for that or say it's bad but when write which one if our MANE 6 would you delete and i read answers like discord or spike.

Then i can see how good you can read.

Pinkie Pie. As much as I like her, she hasn't been useful or integral to the main story in ages. At the same time however, I feel like killing any of them off, much less kicking them off the show wouldn't be called for. Just gradually give them less and less screentime until the show can consistently work without them.

If i had to choose, well, i choose Applejack. She is the least stand out character in group and the least interesting member in the group, she is just some avarage Earth Pony, even Maud is stronger and more interesting, I would replace Applejack with Maud if i could.

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn't be able to go through with it. Sure, the Mane Six can sometimes prove cringe-worthy when they do something that the fandom questions, but that's just part of life and they need to experience such lessons in order to improve as characters.

• Brohoof 1

I would delete Twilight and have G1's Galaxy replace her. Galaxy is a smart, great leader, and she would use space magic which she always keeps and uses consistently and when appropriate instead of the massive arsenal of spells that Twilight always forgets when convenient. Actual stars as ninja stars? Comets as flails? Space lasers that'll turn the user into a Death Star? Lightsabers? Meteor showers? Laser deflectors? Punching enemies all the way to the SUN? Oh yes, I would rather have those than Rainbow Power or the EoH, especially if I had to kill an extinction-level asteroid out to destroy the world. It's too bad the big villains don't wear hats, because if this Galaxy had been in Twilight's place, they'd all be spending a lot of time...IN. THE. SUN.

Plus, it looks like Twilight needs closure at this point. The fact that she was a non-character at the end of Season 6 says something...

• Brohoof 1

None of them.  Killing ANY of them off is like killing off Optimus Prime in the Transformers.

Who said killing???

Delete from the begin on and replaced by another character???

Just a easy question. And no killing???

If I had to get rid of one of the mane 6, I would get rid of Applejack as it's not like she ever really had a noticeable character arc, or major development through the course of the series.

She kinda was done as a character sense Super Speedy Cider Squeezy, if I am being generous.

• Brohoof 1

None of them. Their interactions among each other are what make the show what it is for me. Rarity and Applejack are my least favorite among them, and honestly I still could not imagine the show without them, so I would not remove them.

There are characters I would love to see have larger roles within the show, but not to necessarily to replace any of the others.

I would get rid of Rainbow dash. She diverts too much attention away from the group and is far too overrated. I would keep Applejack purely because she is being developed. Rainbow Dash already has and is now boring and unnoticeable. She only really snaps out sarcasm and rude comments here and then and that's about all she does to contribute. She's got a job as a Wonderbolt, now she finally has an excuse to push of and fly somewhere else but around the friendship's she's ruining.

Sorry Dash fans. Element of Honesty :I

sad_rainbow_dash_by_dasprid-d6xdkld.png

Edited by GloriousApples