Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What relationships would you like to see explored more?

Tilgoreth

I don't just mean romantic ones. This includes brothers, sisters, friends, parents, and any other relationship you can think of. Twilight/Spike, Starlight/Trixie, Starlight/Spike, and Applejack/Pinkie Pie are the relationship I'd like to see explored more. I've heard people say that Twilight sees Spike as a little brother. If that's the case I'd love to see that explored. I thought Trixie and Starlight where great and would love to see more of them. Spike along with Twilight was the first person to make a big effort to be her friend. And in the season six premiere they bonded with each other. Besides Starlight has to hang out with someone while the mane six go on an adventure. Applejack and Pinkie Pie are just cute together.

Most definitely Luna and Celestia. In Slice of Life we saw a small glimpse of the royal sisters bickering at each other over something small and I want to see more of that. I want to see a slice of life episode centered around them bonding and their overall sisterly relationship. Would be wonderful for both of them.

• Brohoof 3

Pinkie/Fluttershy (without RD and AJ in the way, just these two), Starlight/Spike, Twilight/Applejack (never had an episode together alone), Twilight/Rarity (neither did these two), Spike/CMCs, Discord/Trixie, Sunburst/Trixie, Celestia/Luna, Celestia/Discord, CMCs/Manehattan CMCs, Babs/Gabby, Spike/Ember, Spike/Thorax, Starlight/Thorax, Starlight/CMCs, Big Mac/Shining Armor, Pinkie/CMCs, CMCs/DT & SS, Coco Pommel/Sassy Saddles.

If Scorpan arrives in the show, I'd like to his relationship with anypony in the show, but mostly with Twilight, Starlight, and Spike. Tirek too, but that's automatically going to happen. ;)

Edited by MegaSean45
  • Brohoof 1

I can think of several:

Spike and Fluttershy 

Trixie and Discord

Rainbow Dash and Rarity

Spike and Thorax

Twilight and Rarity

Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash

Rarity and Sweetie Belle

Scorpan and Tirek (only if Tirek doesn't get reformed)

• Brohoof 1

I'd love to see the CMC's relationship with Silver Spoon and Diamond tiara post crusaders of the lost mark, possibly seeing if the once bullies return to they're past ways!

Seeing that would Defintley be interesting.

Most definitely Luna and Celestia. In Slice of Life we saw a small glimpse of the royal sisters bickering at each other over something small and I want to see more of that. I want to see a slice of life episode centered around them bonding and their overall sisterly relationship. Would be wonderful for both of them.

Yeah I'd Defintley like to see that.

Pinkie/Fluttershy (without RD and AJ in the way, just these two), Starlight/Spike, Twilight/Applejack (never had an episode together alone), Twilight/Rarity (neither did these two), Spike/CMCs, Discord/Trixie, Sunburst/Trixie, Celestia/Luna, Celestia/Discord, CMCs/Manehattan CMCs, Babs/Gabby, Spike/Ember, Spike/Thorax, Starlight/Thorax, Starlight/CMCs, Big Mac/Shining Armor, Pinkie/CMCs, CMCs/DT & SS, Coco Pommel/Sassy Saddles.

If Scorpan arrives in the show, I'd like to his relationship with anypony in the show, but mostly with Twilight, Starlight, and Spike. Tirek too, but that's automatically going to happen. ;)

Yeah those are all very cool to see.

I can think of several:

Spike and Fluttershy 

Trixie and Discord

Rainbow Dash and Rarity

Spike and Thorax

Twilight and Rarity

Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash

Rarity and Sweetie Belle

Scorpan and Tirek (only if Tirek doesn't get reformed)

Yeah those are all very cool to see.

Hahah i have so many

Trixie/Starlight

Starlight with Mane 5

Discord/Trixie

Discord/Celesta

Nightmere moon/Discord (yes i know they have both"changed but i still want an episode of them working together)

Twlight and her old crew

Starlight and her old town

Applejack family and pinkie pie family (mostly cause if they are related then I cant ship pinkie sis with big mac anymore)

Spike/Rarity

Spike/Thorax (we only really got to see a little of their relationship)

• Brohoof 1

Discord and Fluttershy is certainly now more interesting seeing how Fluttershy show her first sign of attraction toward Discord. Very interesting how will this play through in S7 and if Discord will ever get to be introduced to her parents and brother

• Brohoof 1

Twilight/Applejack and Twilight/Rarity haven't shared many episodes; we haven't had any real casual scenes with Pinkie/Fluttershy or Applejack/Fluttershy; and we don't get nearly enough of Rarity/Rainbow Dash or Celestia/Luna.

• Brohoof 2

Hahah i have so many

Trixie/Starlight

Starlight with Mane 5

Discord/Trixie

Discord/Celesta

Nightmere moon/Discord (yes i know they have both"changed but i still want an episode of them working together)

Twlight and her old crew

Starlight and her old town

Applejack family and pinkie pie family (mostly cause if they are related then I cant ship pinkie sis with big mac anymore)

Spike/Rarity

Spike/Thorax (we only really got to see a little of their relationship)

Pinkie Pie would be like a fourth cousin. So it would be legal. Also I think it's legal to marry your second cousin. But I could be wrong.

I really want to see more for Rarity/Rainbow Dash, Luna/Celesta and Rarity/Sweetie Belle

I'd personally love to see more Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. FlutterDash for the win! :)) :)) :):D $-) =p~

Discord and Fluttershy is certainly now more interesting seeing how Fluttershy show her first sign of attraction toward Discord. Very interesting how will this play through in S7 and if Discord will ever get to be introduced to her parents and brother

Wait when did they show attraction between them?

Twilight/Applejack and Twilight/Rarity haven't shared many episodes; we haven't had any real casual scenes with Pinkie/Fluttershy or Applejack/Fluttershy; and we don't get nearly enough of Rarity/Rainbow Dash or Celestia/Luna.

Defintlye want some Clestia and Luna. If they gave them an episode think it could be really funny.

I want a Spike and Ember episode.

I'd like an episode where Spike takes Ember to Ponyville, and she awkwardly tries pony customs.

I'd just like another Spike and Ember episode in general.

Twilight and her Canterlot friends, especially including Moondancer. I felt like after Amending Fences, they were not followed up after their reconciliation but besides Moondancer's cameo in the season 5 finale and Twilight seemed to had forgotten them totally in Season 6. I also want to see more development with Twilight's Parents too because it would be interesting to know them more than just "Twilight's Parents" and it would help more to show more parentage as a whole. I don't mind if Cadence and Twilight has another one of their hang-outs together and it would really add to Cadence's character. Imagine if Cadence has a side to her that we never taken to in consideration and it would make her much more memorable and relatable to Twilight, if they do.

Season 6 has already set forth Spike and Starlight's new profound friendship and I like how it goes. That's a great start to help them both become really great friends because Spike really helped and assist Starlight just like how he did with Twilight by being a helpful friend. Starlight on the other hand, I would like to see a episode where she goes with Trixie just the two of them to help the two to relate one another more as a rebel like kind of fun. A girl's night out with Ponyville's former antagonists sounds like a sure way to help the two to let lose and have a great time together maybe reeking a little fun havoc too...who knows?!

Fluttershy and Discord is really an interesting pair together and I get the notion that the two may of be really close, as with Discord's undeniable attachment to Fluttershy. So it's just falls into place in that the two are just really more than just "friends" and with the way the two are taking and arguing to each other, I'll say that they sound like an married couple! Yeah, I know...but hey it's not that it's impossible but the way they come across only reflects that hint of relationship.

• Brohoof 1

Most definitely, Pinkie and Fluttershy for Season 7. I can tell you that for the first time in Pony history, they both didn't appear much in a whole season of the show (Season 6). So, it's their turn to have more episodes together, with the other ponies' turns out of the way.

In past seasons, their chance of having episodes together was very little because they each took turns dominating one season after another -- Fluttershy in S1, Pinkie in S2 and some of S3, Fluttershy again in S4 (mostly part 2), and Pinkie again in S5.

My guesses are that the writers are saving our pink maned pony friends' stories for later.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight and her Canterlot friends, especially including Moondancer. I felt like after Amending Fences, they were not followed up after their reconciliation but besides Moondancer's cameo in the season 5 finale and Twilight seemed to had forgotten them totally in Season 6. I also want to see more development with Twilight's Parents too because it would be interesting to know them more than just "Twilight's Parents" and it would help more to show more parentage as a whole. I don't mind if Cadence and Twilight has another one of their hang-outs together and it would really add to Cadence's character. Imagine if Cadence has a side to her that we never taken to in consideration and it would make her much more memorable and relatable to Twilight, if they do.

Season 6 has already set forth Spike and Starlight's new profound friendship and I like how it goes. That's a great start to help them both become really great friends because Spike really helped and assist Starlight just like how he did with Twilight by being a helpful friend. Starlight on the other hand, I would like to see a episode where she goes with Trixie just the two of them to help the two to relate one another more as a rebel like kind of fun. A girl's night out with Ponyville's former antagonists sounds like a sure way to help the two to let lose and have a great time together maybe reeking a little fun havoc too...who knows?!

Fluttershy and Discord is really an interesting pair together and I get the notion that the two may of be really close, as with Discord's undeniable attachment to Fluttershy. So it's just falls into place in that the two are just really more than just "friends" and with the way the two are taking and arguing to each other, I'll say that they sound like an married couple! Yeah, I know...but hey it's not that it's impossible but the way they come across only reflects that hint of relationship.

I'd like to see more Starlight and Trixie. But I don't want it to be Trixie showing p in ponyvile whenever the writers want. Trixie is a magician who travels all over Equstria. It wouldn't make sense for her to be in Ponyville all the time.

Most definitely, Pinkie and Fluttershy for Season 7. I can tell you that for the first time in Pony history, they both didn't appear much in a whole season of the show (Season 6). So, it's their turn to have more episodes together, with the other ponies' turns out of the way.

In past seasons, their chance of having episodes together was very little because they each took turns dominating one season after another -- Fluttershy in S1, Pinkie in S2 and some of S3, Fluttershy again in S4 (mostly part 2), and Pinkie again in S5.

My guesses are that the writers are saving our pink maned pony friends' stories for later.

I don't remember that many episodes where Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy where together.

Fluttershy and Zephyr Breeze

Rainbow Dash and Quibble Pants

AJ and Dash

Rarity and Coco Pommel

Twilight and Starlight

Pinkie and Flurry Heart

AJ and Rara

Defintley ant to see Rara again.

Well, we could use more interaction between Twilight and Rarity.

Yeah that would be cool.. mop fun

Romantic relationships will probably not include the Mane Six or any other major character in the show for obvious reasons--the fandom would also be heavily divided on such issues--but lesser seen characters or even those in the background could develop a romantic connection that could blossom into something else. For standard relationships, why not have Discord, for example, expand his relationship with the other Mane Six excluding Twilight since the two of them have had some chemistry together. He could also find common ground with either Starlight or Trixie thanks to the season six finale or maybe even Thorax if he wanted to. This could be applied with other characters as well in their own individual fashion.

Edited by Ganondorf8
  • Brohoof 1

I'd like to see more Starlight and Trixie. But I don't want it to be Trixie showing p in ponyvile whenever the writers want. Trixie is a magician who travels all over Equstria. It wouldn't make sense for her to be in Ponyville all the time.

Not likely gonna happen. Trixie didn't appear at all in Seasons 2, 4 or 5. So, chances are, only cameos at most for Trixie in Season 7.

• Brohoof 1

Romantic relationships will probably not include the Mane Six or any other major character in the show for obvious reasons--the fandom would also be heavily divided on such issues--but lesser seen characters or even those in the background could develop a romantic connection that could blossom into something else. For standard relationships, why not have Discord, for example, expand his relationship with the other Mane Six excluding Twilight since the two of them have had some chemistry together. He could also find common ground with either Starlight or Trixie thanks to the season six finale or maybe even Thorax if he wanted to. This could be applied with other characters as well in their own individual fashion.

It'd be great to have a Trixie and Discord episode. Discord said in the season six finale that if Trixie ever need chaos in her act he'd be there.

Not likely gonna happen. Trixie didn't appear at all in Seasons 2, 4 or 5. So, chances are, only cameos at most for Trixie in Season 7.

I meant because Trixie doesn't live in Ponyville it wouldn't be realistic for her to be there all the time. Granted since they brought her back twice in season six I feel like will get more of her.
  • Brohoof 1

I'd like to see more of the Mane Six interacting with secondary and tertiary characters, as well as more of Starlight Glimmer interacting with the Mane Six. With the former, I think it'd be a good way to flesh out some characters who might not otherwise be developed, as well as giving the Mane Six other friends besides each other. With the latter, I think it'd help make Starlight feel like a more natural addition to the cast, as well as redressing one of the common criticisms of how she was handled in Season 6.

Edited by Aurora Glimmer
  • Brohoof 1

I'd like to see more of the Mane Six interacting with secondary and tertiary characters, as well as more of Starlight Glimmer interacting with the Mane Six. With the former, I think it'd be a good way to flesh out some characters who might not otherwise be developed, as well as giving the Mane Six other friends besides each other. With the latter, I think it'd help make Starlight feel like a more natural addition to the cast, as well as redressing one of the common criticisms of how she was handled in Season 6.

I'd like to see more of Starlight in general. Preferably another Starlight and Spike episode and a Starlight and Trixie episode. And maybe a Starlight, Trixie, and Discord episode. The last one could be done in the same vane as Three' s A Crowd. Either Starlight or Discord being the third wheel. Like Trixie might hang out with Starlight but invite Discord. Discord did say he would help in Trixie' s magic act if she asked him.

I'd like to see more of Starlight in general. Preferably another Starlight and Spike episode and a Starlight and Trixie episode. And maybe a Starlight, Trixie, and Discord episode. The last one could be done in the same vane as Three' s A Crowd. Either Starlight or Discord being the third wheel. Like Trixie might hang out with Starlight but invite Discord. Discord did say he would help in Trixie' s magic act if she asked him.

I'd like to see more episodes where Starlight interacts with the rest of the cast. We didn't get enough of that this season and I think it's a big part of why people are having trouble warming up to her.

Edited by Aurora Glimmer
  • Brohoof 2

At this point, just about any that aren't incredibly prominent like Twilight/Spike, Starlight/Twilight, Sunset/Twilight, Rainbow/Fluttershy and especially freaking Rarijack

Though ones I'd especially like to see explored more are Twilight/Rainbow, Twilight/Rarity, Rarity/Rainbow, Fluttershy/AJ, Twilight/AJ, Rarity/Fluttershy, Spike(and Starlght, and Sunset)/Remane 5

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 2

After the great scene between Luna and Celestia in the ep, "A slice of Life", I'd like to see more about them as sisters, not princesses.  I'd also like to learn about Rarity's background and family.

• Brohoof 1