Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Rather...?

Cestrum

RULES: First, answer the "Would You Rather" question in the above post. If you feel like it, defend your choice. (you can only choose from the options given to you)
Then, make your own "WYR" question for the next person who posts.

Would You Rather: Lose the need to sleep, but have to eat more meals to compensate OR Lose the need to eat, but require a few more hours of sleep?

• Brohoof 2

I would rather lose the need to sleep and eat more food to compensate as that would give me an additional 8 - 10 hrs each day to do whatever i feel like doing. Not having to spend 1/3 of my life sleeping would be rather nice and hell who doesn't like to eat. 

Would you rather: Live forever but be forever alone OR Live and die but be loved and cherished?

I would rather stand in the middle of the Antifa rally. Maybe if I scream "RESISSSSSSST!" they won't trample me.

Would you rather be handcuffed to your best friend until one of you dies or separated from your best friend for the rest of your life?

Aren't there a ton of these? This one does bring up the option of explaining, though.

Separated because growing apart is a thing, and I don't think I can take that much of anyone else.

Would you rather eat ice cream with ketchup or eat eggs with caramel sauce?

• Brohoof 1

Ice cream with ketchup, because the tomato taste might be bearable on top of the ice cream!

Good question @Number62

Would you rather be locked in a room that is constantly dark for a week or a room that is constantly bright for a week?

Would rather have the ability to cook it myself

you might become a master chef because of that ability 

Would you rather have infinite wishes but a random people die each time you wish or have infinite wishes but there's a chance you that will die

Edited by CarlMrgamer

I would say have infinite wishes, but each time has a chance of killing me. There are a few benefits; I wouldnt be able to abuse that power because of the inherent risk. I also would feel terrible about the alternative, randomly killing people each time I make something happen. 

Would you rather spend two hours stuck in a cold walk in freezer or be lost for two hours in the middle of a hot desert?

I already have a lot of friends in real life, and online I'm really close with. So I'd go with money, put it with my life savings.

Neither, it ruins the overall flavor in my opinion. If I had to choose though I'd go with Ketchup.

Forget how to speak your primary language, or forget how to read your primary language.

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

If I had to choose, I would rather forget how to speak English. If I can read, I assume that I can write. And so I'll communicate that way.

Would You Rather: Be able to travel anywhere in the world for free OR Be paid for the rest of your life to never leave your home state?

I choose 'Would you rather confess your love to your crush and face possible rejection'

Would you rather:

• Give Kim Jung-Un a kiss.
  • Give Satan a kiss.
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Shrek is love, Shrek is life mainly because fan pony videos tend to be ridiculously weird, and Smile HD is no exception even with the song.

Would you rather have a pet tiger or a pet crocodile?

• Brohoof 1

Why not both? :dash:

I mean, well, I don't know. At least diabetes can be managed, so I'd pick that. :v

WYR watch those Spiderman and Elsa videos on YouTube, or watch a terrible cartoon like Teen Titans Go or PPG 2K16?

uhhhh definitely would prefer to watch Teen Titans Go and all that junk... I wouldnt be able to see my favorite superher with the worst princess ever just...nope XD 

Would you rather be famous on youtube but not getting payed at all and be poor, or be the most hated person on the internet but getting payed and being rich? 

(edited)

Rich but hated on the Internet. I've got a lot of money, so who gives a crap about the Internet? No reason to continue with videos if I'm not making some kind of a profit, and I doubt people on the Internet have any real power because they may as well be nobodies since they're effectively hiding behind a screenname like I am. Also, that doesn't mean real life will be difficult.

Would you rather be a dragon slayer or a slayer that is a dragon?

Edited by Number62

Dragon slayer. As much as I love dragons, I would not want to go around destroying everything as one. 

Would you rather be a be a lion or a velociraptor?

• Brohoof 1

@Lady Kiriness Lion for two reasons: I'd be alive during this era and my mane would be freaking majestic.

Would you rather: have everything you search / browse made public to those you know (with no way of deleting it) or fight off 3 lions (all at the same time) with nothing but a spoon?

• Brohoof 1