Discordant Harmony  

111 users have voted

1. 1. How was the episode?

• Terrible
    • Bad
    • Okay
    • Good
    • Amazing

So is it going to be another month, or what? Apparently we're only up to "Hard to Say Anything" in the U.S., and this would be four episodes after it. Or is it longer?

57 minutes ago, pnylvr said:

So is it going to be another month, or what? Apparently we're only up to "Hard to Say Anything" in the U.S., and this would be four episodes after it. Or is it longer?

Idk there are two possibilities here:

1: Mid season hiatus was in the contract and prevents them from legally releasing the next episodes.

Which could be any number of days.

2: They ran out of done episodes and will have to wait for them to be completed.

TreehouseTV always plays two new episodes of the shows they are airing. So we can assume if they caught up it might take at least a week for them to be back in this case to ensure they have two episodes to play.

wait....*keeps reading* didn't we already had something like this before he had a home ? it really reminds me of it....

It sounds sort of like Keep Calm and Flutter On or maybe Make New Friends But Keep Discord, but not quite.  It's probably because they're both about Fluttercord.

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Absentia_brony said:

how in celestia's name do I find this episode?! somepony please tell me, it's like NOWHERE on the internet!

You can't. It hasn't come out yet (although supposedly it's coming out in Australia tomorrow).

6 hours ago, pnylvr said:

You can't. It hasn't come out yet (although supposedly it's coming out in Australia tomorrow).

Sounds good, but I ain't holding my breath 

7 hours ago, pnylvr said:

25 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Sounds good, but I ain't holding my breath 

Depending on your timezone, it may air tonight at 10:40PM Pacific Standard Time (1:40AM EST for those from the Atlantic).

5 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Depending on your timezone, it may air tonight at 10:40PM Pacific Standard Time (1:40AM EST for those from the Atlantic).

Yeah, but I'm going to sleep now, but I'm not expecting episode tomorrow when I wake up

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Yeah, but I'm going to sleep now, but I'm not expecting episode tomorrow when I wake up

It's a new episode! :D

And for those who want to see it: https://www.twitch.tv/gohun04

So, Discord's taking Pinkie's advice way too literally. Seems to make sense.

Finished watching it!

*applause* YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!

Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!!! :D

THIS is a GREAT episode!!

• Brohoof 2

Initial thoughts - stellar episode. I fully appreciate the moral had a better angle than just 'be yourself'. It was provoked by nopony getting that two polar opposite personalities could be friends. I adored that moral. That self doubt can be seriously impactful and make you feel that the relationship isn't as solid as you felt it was. 

Discord was funny and actually empathy driven. The fact that he became aware of Fluttershy's effort without having to be told shows actual character growth outside of the dispensing of a moral. Fluttershy was also assertive and driven. She didn't panic when she was faced with Discords pending ... death.

And the tea ponies are awesome! 

La la la la ... la la la.

This is getting a 5/5

Also. Ponies just need to let Discord pay on credit. He can destroy the economy just by one shopping spree. Discord based inflation is bad news!

• Brohoof 4

Discord feels like Discord here, but isn't a jerk to others. His antics are absolutely hilarious, but they aren't acting mean and show empathy for Fluttershy. His decision to make his tea party "normal" makes sense, and you can see where he's coming from.

Fluttershy is on her A-game here, and it's her best role this season. When Discord was possibly in impending danger (and the episode portrays it as such), she realized she needs to make his house feel more like Discord. No panic and gets right to work. Really shows her growth.

It's the first episode to actually treat Discord and Fluttershy's friendship as a friendship, and it's a magnificent sight. :D

• Brohoof 5

Discord finally feels more likable which is understandable. He act nice when it comes to Fluttershy episodes and always show some more deeper perosnality to him. In this episode he almost dies trying to be something different for someone he deeply cares about. it show how lonely he is and how much dedicated he is to Fluttershy. It is also more easily to defend his actions in Return of hamorny (which also make Celestia less likable for such a harsh sentence) as he needed to be chaotic to live.

We can also see a bigger change with Fluttershy. Not only she is more assertive (she's like that since S5) but we see what made her so patient and loyal to Discord in S3, S4, S5 and so on. She really like him more than other more boring ponies because Fluttershy herself isn't like anypony else (Pegasi who doesn't like to fly) so these are basically two weird outsiders who find eachothers company very enjoyable. It would really make their ship much more legitimate than SugarMac or TwiFlash because we may fully understand the reason behind their chemistry.

• Brohoof 4

6 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Finished watching it!

THE BEST ONE. I am teared up a little bit near the end of the episode, not because of any emotional outbreak or sth, it's because of HOW GOOD IT IS. I cant believe it, the best episode of S7 delivered by FOX FREAKING BROS, they created the worst and they gave me the best, WTF IS HAPPENING qY0ZZjs.thumb.jpg.b4a9782fec17cd00317034f1fa13d495.jpg

THIS PICTURE IS JUST EXAGGERATING my face look like, just more 20% dramatic.

Those bros are the last one I could think of that can deliver me a great episode. Dont worry, i dont forget the effort of animators, V.As, and story editors, you guys are amazing in this ep.

I should stop overreacting... People love reading criticisms or analyzing shits, not fangirling with over-sized anime gif...

I need to spend the rest of the night to think about placing this ep at the #1 or 2#... 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Finished watching it!

It's good to be wrong sometimes eh :icwudt: ?