Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Was there a thread like this? If so, I didn't spot it.

I received this video in an email and was positively impressed.

Post any other pictures, videos and stories

Of the world's awesomeness and beauties!

They can be about nature, people, or art;

The result can be great, touching, smart.

(Wow, I didn't realize that rhymed so well

Until I read it, and found it so very swell.)

Posted Image

Such beautiful architecture! They don't make architecture like that anymore. =(

Anyway what I find to be really beautiful are ice storms and snow storms. However, photography can not properly capture the beauty of them for me. So I don't have any pictures.

(edited)

Oh yeah, storms and novas. Excellent choices.

I have two dragon OCs who can team up to create a local rainstorm, like this one. :D

Anyway, I just remembered a game where you play a monster of the dark, attached to a kid who moved out so you have to go look for him (if my memory serves me right). You may have seen it or heard of it, it's called In The Dark.

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG6UPpKn1FQ[/media]

Edited by Feather Spiral

W.M. Keck Observatory (Mouna Kea, Hawaii)

Posted Image

Shuttle Launch as seen from an aircraft.

Posted Image

"Marriage Liscence" by Norman Rockwell

Posted Image

Notice the Liscensor. He's seen it all a million times before, and indicates the shaded past, sitting in his office with a potbellied stove, dusty old books, peeling paint and cigarette butts. But he's starkly lit by the new building outside, which reflects glory to the To-Be-Weds that only have in their focus their own task and themselves. Their young love and cuteness contrasts their environ, just like the Liscensor's kitten under the chair.

How to Win

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

The New Guinea, Maluku and Australian Birds-of-paradise have to be one of the most peculiar and interesting species I've ever seen. If anything, check out the 2:00 minute mark on the video for the Superb Bird-of-paradise.

[media=]

[/media]
  • Brohoof 1

Can I count myself? Not trying to sound like I want attention but like every person at my school thinks im very ugly because of my freckles and shit and it makes me feel so down on myself, so i just wanna make sure if I am ugly or not...im kinda shy like Fluttershy right now

post-2287-0-79561600-1338048726_thumb.jpg

post-2287-0-30235200-1338048732_thumb.jpg

post-2287-0-03515400-1338048739_thumb.jpg

Can I count myself? Not trying to sound like I want attention but like every person at my school thinks im very ugly because of my freckles and shit and it makes me feel so down on myself, so i just wanna make sure if I am ugly or not...im kinda shy like Fluttershy right now

You look very nice :3.

I recommend you watch this video, I always forget my problems and just realize how beautiful and amazing this world really is when watching this.