Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*tsks at royal mares fishing for compliments already :D

Everyone knows for immortals age is a state of mind, not a function of years, and beauty is just as eternal :)

*boops shapely snoots*

*lets out a silvery laugher* Well... "Ask, or thou get nothing" is not about thee, mine lief, in the earnest. *dainty nods* Mine gratitide... for the "shapely snoot" likewise :orly:

cute_luna_by_ocelot60-d5bri35.png

• Brohoof 4

Thanks, but I really do not know if I should drink 3rd coffee today. Flying by night as a Flutterbat was quite tiresome. Although I know a pony who likes it.:orly: Maybe it will be better for me to receive a handkerchief (or how you call it in English:blink:).

fluttershy_sneeze_by_proponypal-d7ke2fv.thumb.png.ab532e603ff67b159b2119fa22bcc13e.png

Anway my hoof is landing now on noses: @Alexshy @CypherHoof @Sparklefan1234 @Hierok @Totally Lyra @Rikifive

An apple?:fluttershy:

uu.png.052bd67b67c0d0e9663e9ff5677f26e7.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

10 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks, but I really do not know if I should drink 3rd coffee today. Being Flutterbat and flying by night was quite tiresome. Although I know a pony who likes it. Maybe it will be better for me to receive a handkerchief (or how you call it in English:blink:).

Tsk, still thy tongue! For a bat, Night flying is best flying; most of the raptors are asleep, and the soundsight carries further with less distortion than it does during the day. Plus the night belongs to Luna of course.

That said, there is nothing like the silent approach of an owl to remind you that you are basically just a flying mouse, although I guess a Flutterbat finds that less of concern :D

10 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Anway my hoof is landing now on noses: @Alexshy @CypherHoof @Sparklefan1234 @Hierok @Totally Lyra @Rikifive

An apple?:fluttershy:

*boops and passes @Fluttershy Frienda hot chocolate with a little cherry syrup and mini-marshmallows :)

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@CypherHoof ! Where did you find my diary from which you write down all the delicacies that I really like?

*thanks for gifts, sneezes then boops grey pony*

You would expect a Cypher to give up secrets so easily? :D

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

At least you are making good use of them.:D

Ah, no. Let me rephrase. You would expect a Cypher to give up their secrets so easily? :D

Everypony else's are clearly fair game :)

• Brohoof 2