Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*Listens "Tempest Shadow - Open Up Your Eyes (Lyrics) - My Little Pony_ The Movie HD" again and again*

Hmm. I would hope that Twi has taught her differently now.

I think Flutters needs an MP3 player (My Pon-3 Player :) ?

*be booped*

Grrrr. Who dares to disturb listen to me this brilliant song?

Does Iron Will have a pithy rhyming mnemonic for this situation?

*Notices two friends - grey and blue pony*

Oh! My truly friends! Yay! Boop for you both!

*Very friendly boops royal @Alexshyand black @CypherHoofnoses *

*large.thumb.png.dc0992383c12ac7108c8c4d46d8c65ab.png

pull up a chaise lounge (that doesn't chase you) and have a hot chocolate :D

• Brohoof 3

Hmm. I would hope that Twi has taught her differently now.

Tss. Any spoilers!;)

I think Flutters needs an MP3 player (My Pon-3 Player :)

You do it again! (it is mean read my thoughts):D

*boops*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Alexshy said:

Wish granted!

I thank you - I do try to keep my show references current :D

Just now, Alexshy said:

@Nature Tune is on her way, shalt come shortly :orly:

That too is excellent - I will send boops their way on arrival; haven't seen @Holiday Agnaktor around much though, perhaps @nature tune will have news?

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Tss. Any spoilers!;)

Hardly a spoiler, given that is what Twi *does* :D

You do it again! (it is mean read my thoughts):D

What can I say? when you stare into the pon-3, the pon-3 stares back into you :D

*boops*

*boops* in return

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

I really enjoy boops (especially yours, especially today) but it is 11.14 PM here I should go to sleep now! *Yawns, then hugs and at the end boops @Alexshy and @CypherHoof noses*

Good night my dear friends!

Sleep well, and dream of the dongggggggg your boss' impact on the bell would make if he isn't cooperative :D

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

varies. At least throwing them into the belfry, you can make the "their face rings a bell" pun :D

My! *dainty snorts*

Okay everypony, time for the nightly mass boopage!!! Three... Two... One...

*jumps into the window, soaring high and sending the Feathers of Boop to @GrimGrimoire @Kaa @meme @ChB @Holiday Agnaktor @Hierok @Wolfgrel @KirbyFluttershy @Deae Rising Shine~ @Flutterstep @Mirage @Snow @Randimaxis @BronyNumber42 @Rikifive @Count Werdowp @ooReiko @Prospekt @Duality @TigerGeekGuy @pegapony @Sparklefan1234 @Sun Ray @AlienCrafter @Crescent Forest @Ditzy1Doo @Leere @The_Gobo @Lucky Bolt @Little Baby @Denim&Venom @Princess Aurora Wolf @Princess Luna Feri @WiiGuy2014 @TBD @Lavender Mist @Trotteur Sauvage and a special soft warm feather for sleeping Tia*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Friends, enjoying chocolate, may freely use the study or the portal, taking them back home, when needed... while I attend mine nightly duty. Just don't wake up Tia, she is horrid, at which hour awaken at night *gigles*

*A special soft and warm good-night-boop Feather lands on @Fluttershy Friend's snoot* Mindest that, not any less exclusive than Tia's one!

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 19

I have not booped anyone in quite a while. I've been pretty busy with battling illness, time and several other things. But I do fully intent to continue the boops and have my dastardly plan in place to wage an all out boop war, leading to the inevitable boopageddon. NOTICE: Bruce Willis IS NOT invited!

Until then consider yourselves booped... but do not sleep heavily thinking this is the end.. oh no.... far be it the end, for low there shall come a mighty booping, and on that day, shall you all know true terror... from boops.

Until then special boops go out to

@Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend, @Jeric, @PiratePony, @Twilight Witch, @Lucky Bolt, @Dreambiscuit, @WiiGuy2014, @Crystal Peppermint, @The Cerberus, @CypherHoof, @Mirage, @Lightwing, @Kaa, @Merion, @StrawCherry, @Sparklefan1234, @Trotteur Sauvage

446c53de3304ca227b2c2e32c114d7ac.gif.fa30b325d2b4fe333fb2a185784e8be4.gif

With extra special boops going out to

@Snow because he put his hand somewhere it did not belong and got a nasty boo boo because of it. And we all wish him the best and hope he hurries back soon right as rain, ready to regale us with more tank stories and information.

@Violet_S for inviting so many hurricanes over for a visit and still smiling. I only had the one and was not nearly as accommodating.

@SparklingSwirls For surviving her ordeal with Boop Kong. Quite the trooper that Swirly is. I heard she went from seeking "Tall dark stranger" on her dating profile though to "Midgets only"... can't imagine why?

• Brohoof 12

Just now, GrimGrimoire said:

I have not booped anyone in quite a while. I've been pretty busy with battling illness, time and several other things. But I do fully intent to continue the boops and have my dastardly plan in place to wage an all out boop war, leading to the inevitable boopageddon. NOTICE: Bruce Willis IS NOT invited!

Until then consider yourselves booped... but do not sleep heavily thinking this is the end.. oh no.... far be it the end, for low there shall come a mighty booping, and on that day, shall you all know true terror... from boops.

@Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend, @Jeric, @PiratePony, @Twilight Witch, @Lucky Bolt, @Dreambiscuit, @WiiGuy2014, @Crystal Peppermint, @The Cerberus, @CypherHoof, @Mirage, @Lightwing, @Kaa, @Merion, @StrawCherry, @Sparklefan1234, @Trotteur Sauvage

@Snow because he put his hand somewhere it did not belong and got a nasty boo boo because of it. And we all wish him the best and hope he hurries back soon right as rain, ready to regale us with more tank stories and information.

@Violet_S for inviting so many hurricanes over for a visit and still smiling. I only had the one and was not nearly as accommodating.

@SparklingSwirls For surviving her ordeal with Boop Kong. Quite the trooper that Swirly is. I heard she went from seeking "Tall dark stranger" on her dating profile though to "Midgets only"... can't imagine why?

That is so weird...I just watched that episode today...

deja vu BOOP back to you @GrimGrimoire!

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*tickles your snoot with an errant Feather of Boop*

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

My! *dainty snorts*

Okay everypony, time for the nightly mass boopage!!! Three... Two... One...

*jumps into the window, soaring high and sending the Feathers of Boop to @GrimGrimoire @Kaa @meme @ChB @Holiday Agnaktor @Hierok @Wolfgrel @KirbyFluttershy @Deae Rising Shine~ @Flutterstep @Mirage @Snow @Randimaxis @BronyNumber42 @Rikifive @Count Werdowp @ooReiko @Prospekt @Duality @TigerGeekGuy @pegapony @Sparklefan1234 @Sun Ray @AlienCrafter @Crescent Forest @Ditzy1Doo @Leere @The_Gobo @Lucky Bolt @Little Baby @Denim&Venom @Princess Aurora Wolf @Princess Luna Feri @WiiGuy2014 @TBD @Lavender Mist @Trotteur Sauvage and a special soft warm feather for sleeping Tia*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Friends, enjoying chocolate, may freely use the study or the portal, taking them back home, when needed... while I attend mine nightly duty. Just don't wake up Tia, she is horrid, at which hour awaken at night *gigles*

*A special soft and warm good-night-boop Feather lands on @Fluttershy Friend's snoot* Mindest that, not any less exclusive than Tia's one!

B-rakEzXAAAVDrW.jpg

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, GrimGrimoire said:

@The Cerberus

*boops back tiredly*

• Brohoof 3