Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favorite voice actor on the show?

Prospekt

Ashleigh Ball cause rainbow is my absolute fav pony and well I mean have you heard her work with her band Hey Ocean! Such a great band. And her solo album she just released this year is beautiful! She’s such a beauty. :P

• Brohoof 2

All the main ponies's voices are soo pleasing to hear...
but the voice actor that plick my heartstrings...
is andrea libman.
i do not care about her person, who she is or if she is in a relationship with someone and has kids or not.

I WANT TO HEAR HER VOICE.

i love her voice for fluttershy and pinkie pie, especially for pinkie pie...
you will not believe how her voice touch me from the moment i hear it :wub:

and then... wubcake comes close to the pinkie voice.

Edited by age3rcm
  • Brohoof 1

Tabitha, obviously.  

Which reminds me.  Back in December 2016, I had a fun Twitter war with Tabitha after the airing of the Target Holiday Special.  I first asked if she voiced Rarity in that special(She later confirmed it), and she started to state that "She wanted a Rat."  I fired back by stating that "ONLY BATMAN GETS A RAT!"  And we went back and forth teasing each other over it.

The teasing continued at Pacific Ponycon, especially on the first two days(The whole "Only Batman gets a Rat, not Rarity.")  But on the 3rd day, I found out that Tabitha couldn't make it because she had to have her appendix removed. :(

When she came back down to Comic-Con later that year, I drew up her a picture of Rarity with a rat in her hooves, as a means of finally ending this silly Twitter War with her.  And let's just say, she accepted it well.  XP

It was still fun to have that silly Twitter War with Tabitha.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

My favorite MLP VAs are Tabitha St. Germain and Peter New.

Tabitha is perfect in her every role - from Luna to Flurry Heart, and her hamming is magic.

Peter New can express the widest range of emotions with a single Eeyup, and he did an amazing job voicing Doctor Whooves.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

That's really hard. I think all the voice actresses and actors (VA) doing a awesome and great job. Especially the VAs of the mane six. For me I think it would come down to Andrea Libman and Ashleigh Ball. But it's really hard to not to pick Tara Strong and Tabitha St Germain for me as well.

I love especially the voice of Andrea and Ashleigh and I'm also impressed by the voice variation. Especially for Ashleigh's Characters. Normally I can hear whether the same VA voices different character or not, but I do not hear that one person voices RD and AJ. Same for Andreas characters.

• Brohoof 2