Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone in your area want to meet up for opening day?

Rainbow Glitterswirl

Hey everypony! 

I didn’t see that this was already made but I’m wondering if anyone in my area, Orlando, FL, specifically near Disney, will be going to opening day of the movie? Where, when, if you’re dressing up (bounding or cosplay) and if you want to meet up! I’d love to meet up with fellow bronies and pegasisters and I’m thinking about dressing as Rarity or Celestia.

Feel free to post your area to see if people will be near you to meet up as well! 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Planetaria said:

Hey everypony! 

I didn’t see that this was already made but I’m wondering if anyone in my area, Orlando, FL, specifically near Disney, will be going to opening day of the movie? Where, when, if you’re dressing up (bounding or cosplay) and if you want to meet up! I’d love to meet up with fellow bronies and pegasisters and I’m thinking about dressing as Rarity or Celestia.

Feel free to post your area to see if people will be near you to meet up as well! 

Have you joined the Central Florida Brony group on Facebook? I know there are meet-ups planned through there. @Steve Piranha you know of any specific ones in the Disney Springs area? 

I'm not going to the premiere, but I was just curious if there was anyone in central Indiana (north side Indy/Carmel area particularly) that is going to the premiere. It'd be neat if anyone was, plus there's like only one Indiana member I know, so it'd be fun to know others.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

I reaaaaalllyyyy want to go to the premier with another brony... I live in Washington state btw so if anyone here is from WA hmu! 

My girlfriend and I are seeing the movie at the Capitol Mall theater on the 5th. If you're in the Olympia area.

• Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, GeekySonic said:

My girlfriend and I are seeing the movie at the Capitol Mall theater on the 5th. If you're in the Olympia area.

Awww. :) Awesome! I love that theater! Its WAY better than Regal. 

Is anyone going to the Saginaw Quality 10 GDX to see the movie on opening day? Or the Fashion Square Cinemas? I don't want to be going alone to it and have people think ill of me when they see me in my Brony swag once I get there to watch the movie.

I'm going with four other people to the movie Friday night. I already checked ahead of time the times for the movie and chose one that lines up with all our schedules. Being in a theater full of 5 year olds (don't know how many bronies will be there tbh) is way easier if you're in a group.

On 9/28/2017 at 8:30 PM, Ryanmahaffe said:

In Michigan, going to Emagine macomb on Friday for the 9:30 show with a few friends, can't wait.

Dang - you're on the East side - I'm out West by Grand Rapids.

1 hour ago, GeekySonic said:

Yup. We just reserved our seats yesterday. :D Will I see you there?

Maybe! I'll have to clear my scedual. I also want to bring a family member. She says she supports mlp and thinks the movie will be fun! 

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Maybe! I'll have to clear my scedual. I also want to bring a family member. She says she supports mlp and thinks the movie will be fun! 

Awesome! If ya go, I'll be pretty easy to spot; guarantee I'll be the only 6 foot dude with Rainbow hair. 

• Brohoof 1