Season 9 is gonna have 26 episodes!

FlareGun45

3 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Maybe it's true, as they don't even seem decided if they wanted to make the season 13 episodes long plus 2 specials, and another mail showed an episode count over what these 15 are capable of doing :huh: . I expect an answer later this year

I think a finale with Twi closing the book is better for a more stand alone and less intense final episode, and the episodes suggested by you be all behind it :huh: . You know what would be cool? If Tempest helps against Cosmos, as he was an early concept for Tempest :fluttershy: 

I like the idea of closing the book. Season 1, episode 1 started with a book opening, so I think it would be fitting that the book close at the end of the final episode.

3 hours ago, Tigerdovefan34 said:

I would rather have it be a 6 episode finale. 

Episode 21-22: Celestia and Luna reveal to Twilight that Cosmos, their brother (let's use the old movie plot) is awakening and that she needs to do something to stop him. In the meantime, she fights Grogar and Majesty but fails to stop Cosmos from waking up

Episode 23-24: Cosmos returns and quickly dethrones Celestia and Luna after a long battle. Twilight attempts to fight him but her, Starlight, Trixie, Sunset, Spike, and the main six is defeated and forced to flee.

Episode 25-26: The final showdown, Cosmos is defeated, show ends with a 1000 year old twilight closing a book sighing in memory and looking at the stars happily.

If the writers wanted it that way, it'd happen, but chances are, it won't.

Just now, Dark Qiviut said:

@MegaSean45 Prepare to be disappointed.

She's talking about the Toyfair! :P Why would she deny a post she literately JUST made? Scroll down on her page! ;) 

Besides I wouldn't be disappointed of season 9 were the last season! More of a possibility to get stuff I wanna see on the show! At least this season has 26!

Edited by MegaSean45

26 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

@MegaSean45 @Rhythm Red The twitter user said Hasbro hasn't officially announced S9 as the finale yet. S9 is confirmed, but that's it.

But G5 starts in 2020. Do they want to start with G5 while G4 still is playing? I'm 99% sure season 9 will be the last. :twi:

2 hours ago, Hierok said:

But G5 starts in 2020. Do they want to start with G5 while G4 still is playing? I'm 99% sure season 9 will be the last. :twi:

I'm very sure, too. Unfortunately, we know G5 is coming in 2020 through leaks; Hasbro hasn't officially announced it yet.

I don't care if Season 9 ends the series 'cause I think most of the Mane Six will already be done after 8 seasons (Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow, to be specific). The only thing I'm still hoping for is at least one Pinkie/Fluttershy episode, which is less than 5% of a 26-episode season, and nothing else.

I'm sorry for being so repetitive about this, but, it's my opinion.

3 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

She's talking about the Toyfair! :P Why would she deny a post she literately JUST made? Scroll down on her page! ;)

He, not she. And yeah, he was just clarifying that there was no official announcement that season 9 is the last season. He sounds like he’s expecting it sooner or later, though.

I also feel I should post this:

Edited by PinkiePie97

On 2/17/2018 at 3:35 PM, MegaSean45 said:

I thought that was legit :D. At least we have confirmation it will be 26 episodes, but figures they won't announce it'll be the last, despite (strong) evidence of it :dash: .At this point, it means that, it's not a good idea to make it official RIGHT now, and/or they are still open on the possibility of a tenth. Either way, we have to wait >_>

MLP:FIM it was a great professional success that Lauren Faust created this universe, which is based and related to G1, a friendship story about ponies. It can be sad that the show ended, but we have to face the end of things. but the brony fandom will always be alive and activated in our free lives personals to have fun so that we don't get sad , like  the sonic fandom, dragon ball fandom, ben 10 fandom etc; which is also always activated in our free lives personals to have fun. It will always be in our hearts and in our memories. like star trek the next generation the program that obtained a considerable number of followers during its transmission, and like its predecessor, remained popular in the reissues. 

Edited by Van123

If Season 8 doesn't re-introduce the Diamond Dogs, can we at least see them in Season 9? They've only appeared one episode and haven't appeared in recent seasons ever since. Diamond Dogs deserve a bit more love, to be honest.

• 2 months later...