Message added by Jeric

Winners

Rainbow Dash
Mayor Mare

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta go for Quibble Pants here. Nothing against Firefly, but I enjoyed his character in the show and would like to see a return. ^^

• Brohoof 5

Walking, talking fandom commentaries are not made to last. They all become wrecks of twisted vanity rusting on the junkyard of follies. Firefly withstood the test of time and has given birth to a Mane member. What kind of a loremaster would I be if I didn't pay homage to this pony?

• Brohoof 3
1 hour ago, Totally Lyra said:

Oddly enough, I find most of the FiM versions of previous gen ponies super adorable. :blush::P

My vote's for Firefly. :D

Yeah, I admit that they are pretty cute. :) Especially Surprise. :squee: And Lauren Faust loves Firefly, hence why she was the template for FiM Rainbow Dash and the inspiration for Faust's Deviantart username, fyre-flye. But I still didn't vote for Firefly, just because I still need to watch Rescue At Midnight Castle. :P

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 3

Who will get a shot to go head to head with Babs Seed, Pipsqueak, and Iron Will ... and who will be eliminated?

“WHO WILL COME FACE TO FACE WITH ME, AND WHO WILL BE ELIMINATED?!”

said Iron Will!

iron-will-my-little-pony-friendship-is-m

• Brohoof 2

At least Gloriosa got a wildcard spot so hopefully she can push things further and become much more in this tournament. As for this poll... I have no idea who Firefly is other than what looks to be a Rainbow Dash recolour. Quibble Pants is an okay character--Patton Oswalt is a great comedian--but he's not one of my favourites. Hmmm... I don't think I can vote for either of them.

• Brohoof 4
5 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I have no idea who Firefly is other than what looks to be a Rainbow Dash recolour. 

She is a G1 Pony from "Rescue at Midnight Castle" and was Lauren's inspiration for Rainbow Dash, hence the recolor images, (there was also a time the fandom had the headcanon she was Rainbow Dash's mother so that's also reason for the recolor). Here is a screenshot comparison.

Firefly_pilot_2.PNG.b1f15a8fb462687e3d968c63157c1d20.PNGmedium_2.png.cff4ba57a0daae2b6c591738c57f1eca.png

...I still voted Quibble though,:blush: got to stand with the one I voted initially.

Edited by KH7672
  • Brohoof 5

RESULTS OF TIE BREAKER

_ArmdQuTTJKglqCW0CdAmA.png

Quibble makes it in, and another G1 character is eliminated. 

Tomorrow we begin the final block of groups that remain untouched, and there are some big ones in there, and one promises to be a heart-breaker since it houses 4 popular characters. 12 more groups and then the Wildcard Rounds begin and things start to become more interesting. ;)

Next drawing for the giveaway is Feb 16th at 8:00 PM EST.

• Brohoof 4