Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name: Ashley.

Likes: Pokemon, MLP, Anime/Cartoons, Forums, Bunnies, food, cute things.

Dislikes: Anxiety.

Hobbies: Browsing the internet, watching TV, playing Pokemon, walking, ect

Other Info: uuuh-

• Brohoof 1

I'm into pokemon, sonic the hedgehog, ponies (obviously XD,) I watched the old cartoon network shows like fosters, I like doctor who and sherlock and love the ps2 games like sly cooper and kingdom hearts, and xbox games like skyrim, I'm really into the band queen and I like the animes/mangas Death note, full metal alchemist, naruto, one piece and I'm trying to get into Zatch Bell! Also I always use emoticons I'm a complete emoticon addict XD! I like science but obviously I only have middleschool education in it  but I think I'm good at it :D I'm 14 btw, and PLEASE feel free to message me if you would like to talk  :D

That's pretty awesome. What other old cartoon network shows do you like?

Updated Yeah!!!

Name: Whatever I go by nowadays

Likes: Pokemon(games only. Oh and Pokemon The Origins), Anime(kind of a newb), RWBY, Football(Soccer), Basketball, Punk and its sub-genres(mostly sub-genres), MLP, Super Smash Bros, Godzilla, and some other cool stuff I can't remember

Dislikes: Indiana Pacers, Danny Granger, Boston Celtics, Rajon Rondo, Miami Heat bandwagons(it breaks my heart as a TRUE Miami fan), Manchester United, Robin Van Persie, Juan Mata, bugs, ghosties, annoying people, and other crap I can't remember

Hobbies: Basketball, Soccer, Pokemon games, video games, drawing, and writing.

Other Interests: Japanese Culture. Thats it

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual. If that's really important

Name: James/Larry

Likes: RWBY, Roosterteeth, Red vs Blue, Gavin Free, gaming, Doctor Who, puns, having friends, Soarin', flying, space, history...some other stuff.

Dislikes: bigots, religion (but I won't attack you or look down upon you for being religious), jerks, not a lot really.

Hobbies: RC planes, model rockets, gaming, telescope-ing space

• Brohoof 1

Minus well take the advice of multiple best friends and being true to myself.

Name: Silver/David

Likes: Privacy, helping, fun time with friends, gaming of any kind, action, thriller, disney, and war movies, Rarity, music mainly electronic/rock/trance/punk, cartoons, anime.

Dislikes: Homophobes, racists, snobs, belligerents, cruelty, rebellion, mainstream, most celebrities, haters, judgements.

Hobbies: Playing classic and modern games, watching TV, watching anime, surfing the web like in here, having a laugh once in a while, relaxing, listening to music, exercise, and take a walk to eat, relax, or unwind.

If your interested, feel free to PM anytime, I'm willing ti give it a shot.

I FIND THIS THREAD ADORABLE OMG

anyway;

Name: Techno (yep, that is my reall name xx)

-music!!! i love music, i love listening to music, writing songs, and singing. my favourite band is Gorillaz :)

-movies, watching movies always calms me down. I love Django, the Great Gatsby, stuff like that.

-Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Orange is the New Black, those kinds of shows

-books

-makeup

-gore

-japanese street fashion (decora, fairy kei, creepy kei)

Dislikes: -star trek

-most sitcoms on tv (big bang theory, two and a half men etc) theyre just too corny! :o

-Brad Pitt (sorry not sorry xD)

-Cold weather (fuck you, winter)

Hobbies: LISTENING TO GORILLAZ OBVS, writing songs, drawing, video games, writing poems/stories, blogging, doing makeup, talking :)

Other Info:

Hi! Im Tech! im an awkward 15 year old loser :D i love drawing,i draw weird, cartoon-y, guro cyclops' and cool shit like that! umm.. if you want to talk to this green/orange beauty just send a PM my way <33

• Brohoof 2

Name: fimdashie

Dislikes: school stuff

Hobbies: listening to music, watching movies/TV shows, playing video games, reading, talking with friends, going on the computer, riding my bike, playing card games

Other Info: ask i guess

Edited by fimdashie
  • Brohoof 1

Might as well give this a go~ ?? ? ??

Name: Apollo~! Though a lot of people call me Shiv or Fiff.

Likes: Anime & manga 100% weeaboo sweg (????), baking, bad puns, TRON, playing vidya, gore/guro 2edgy4u, robots, RPing, drawing, legends, monsters & mythos, Pokemon, a hot coffee on a cold Monday morning.

Dislikes: People that are rude/cruel to people over things like their gender or their sexuality, bugs, spiders, dealing with college, anxiety, myself 90% of the time.

Hobbies: Watching anime, drawing, playing vidya and wasting time on tumblr I guess ?(????????)

Other Info: I just want to saaaaaay...

tumblr_n0edvuse4Y1r32qbeo1_500.gif

Do threads like these even work? I have never really had much luck with these kinds of threads :P

Maybe, maybe not. Just takes time more or less.

• Brohoof 1

I just wanna clarify. I dunno that it matters that much. It's kinda more semantics. But anyway, I'm not looking for a new best friend, necessarily. However, I only really have one friend, so I guess I'm looking for more friends. That said, let me fill out this thingy.

Name: Just call me Clover

Country (residence): Japan

Nationality: American

Likes: Video games, animals, cartoons (both anime and western,) food, Pokeymanz, music, language, MLP (duh,) teh intarwebz, creepypastas

Dislikes: Insects, drinking, reading, um... I'll put more stuff up if I think of it.

Hobbies: Drawing, writing, singing, karaoke, playing video games, various other stuffs

Other Info:

I'm just gonna say a bunch of random stuff, I guess?

I really like video games. I'm an aspiring let's player. I just got done with my first full Let's Play and am working on my second one, though I haven't uploaded anything yet. I enjoy watching let's plays, myself. I like mostly Nintendo games, though I enjoy the occasional PS or Sega game. Xbox, not so much. My favorite game of all time is EarthBound. I also like a number of Zelda games, Katamari Damacy and Pokémon, amongst others. Speaking of Pokémon, I'm a long-time fan. I've been a Pokémon fan since I was 12. I'm a first genner. I just recently got Pokémon X and am enjoying it thoroughly. I think gen 6 is one of the better gens.

I'm also a big cartoon fan. I'm willing to watch just about anything, though what I'll continue to watch is a bit more limited. My favorite American cartoons include Spongebob, South Park, The Simpsons, Metalocalypse and ATHF. Some recent anime I'm into are Kaiji, Uchuu Kyodai and Gin no Saji. Some older ones I like are Sailor Moon, Fruits Basket, Card Captor Sakura and Kodocha.

I'm rather verbose, at least in my writing, as you can probably tell. That said, I enjoy writing about a number of different things. Recently, I'm into writing about more factual sorts of things. I've also recently taken to writing creepypastas. I don't think I'm that great at it, but it's a comfortable form of expression for me. Along with that, I'm really interested in language. I teach ESL and Japanese is my second language. I've also taken Chinese, German and Arabic in the past, so this is something that I find very interesting.

I really like singing. I sing all the time. I'm not that good at it, but I like to do it. I also play a little bit of piano and saxophone. I also write my own music sometimes.

I've been drawing for 14 years. I don't think I'm that good at it. I don't practice as much as I should. This is another one of my main forms of expression, though.

One of my DAs

My other DA

I'm rather introverted. I exist a lot more in my head than I do "out there." As a result, I sometimes have trouble keeping in contact with people and let some relationships fall by the wayside. Also, this means that I'm not a huge talker all the time. If I have something to say or comment on, I'll say it, However, I'm terrible at filling dead air. Small talk, too.

Aside from that, I think I'm kinda goofy. Yeah, I don't have much else to say about my personality. It's hard to analyze from the inside, y'know?

Some potential deal breakers...

• I'm an atheist. I'm not particularly interested in talking about religion. I don't mind if you have a religion and am not that interested in which one if you do.
  • I'm pansexual. For those not familiar with LGBT terms, it's a lot like bisexuality.
  • I'm agender. I don't have a gender identity. As for sex, I see no reason to reveal my sex to anyone. I don't care if you refer to me with male or female pronouns. Either is fine. (Just no "it.")

These aren't things that run my life. I don't see any reason to really talk about them at all. However, I'd hate to start getting into a friendship with someone only to find out that they're vehemently against one of these things. I figure, just get it out of the way now and save us both a lot of time.

So yeah... I've probably gone on for way too long... Quirk of mine, heh. Anywho... that's the stuff... yeah...

• Brohoof 2

Guess ill give it a shot...

Name: ZOMG/Storm/Thomas

State: New York

Likes: Ponies, Applejack (yes, she has her own special "like" category for me), Music, fanfiction, fanart, talking with friends, food, having fun, giving advice, and generally trying to be helpful all together

Dislikes: The word 'moist', sulking, douchebags, racism (and anything like that, i.e. sexism and what have you), ignorance, dishonesty, irresponsibility (even though I'm a huge procrastinator), hypocrites and hypocritacal comments, bullies, and haters.

Hobbies: Playing video games, listening to music, roleplaying (on PSN), and drawing... then there's my side I like to calll my "ninja" side... I like to practice tracking skills (i've gotten quite good at it actually), practicing my stealth, setting "traps", sneaking about (which is a hobby if you sneak about in order to actually get somewhere), parkour, and stealing snacks from the pantry

Other Info: Once you get used to me I'm not that bad, you can count on me for giving fairly good advice, and you can count on me to be there by your side when you need it most... but don't get on my bad side by being an ass or a jerk or a backstabber because a whole lotta hurt'll come from that

Edited by applejackson007
  • Brohoof 1

There's a surprising number of females here, especially females my age. Good to see more peers :P

I'm an oldie, but why not. Here's mine:

Name: Clarity or ClearlyClarity are my usual names on online sites. Call me Clare, Clari, or DAFUQLOSERYUNOACCEPTMYOPINIONS. You can also call me Akemi-san, Homura, or HomuHomu when my username is Akemi Homura :3

Age: Fabulous 14, where everything screws you up in high school.

Likes: Homu, Homu, Homu, Homu, Homu, and Homu. I also enjoy Homu – and did I mention Homu?

In all seriousness, I like MLP, Pokémon, Madoka Magica (but specifically Akemi Homura), Sonic occasionally, Mario ocassionally, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and... that's about it.

Dislikes: People who dun liek Homus  :( Far too many...

Hobbies: I enjoy reading quality fanfiction, children's novels, eating (fries and cows), playing badminton – the only sport I'm remotely decent at, gaming (used to, anyway), watching anime / cartoons, etc. 

Other Info: I'm

HomuHomu-sexual. You have been warned.

>Saying I don't like Homu

talk shit get hit

AIMnaPC.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Name: Maggie (But I respond to anything, feel free to call me what you want)

Likes: Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.    And Swick. 

Dislikes: Potatoes

Hobbies: Cheer, school, playing flute and ukulele, the internet, tumbling, playing video games (mostly Skyrim and now Elder Scrolls Online), playing D&D and other table top games. 

Other Info: I'm not a very exciting person, but I'm cooler than Kolth. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm not going to go onto profile mode, but let's just say that I'm a friendly, open minded, 26 year old transfemale Australian pegasister. I love my family and friends, animals, music, cartoons, kids movies, video games, drawing and chatting with people.

I am always looking for new friends, and perhaps something more if it were to come to that, though not just yet, as I've just gone through a break up.

Oh and I love to give people hugs and help others out.

Name: Doctor XFizzle

Dislikes: Daleks, Cybermen, The Silence, pears

Hobbies: making stuff that goes ding

Other Info: Whatever you do, don't blink. Blink once and you're dead.

(edited)

...for some reason, I'm scared to do this...

Name: Peyton (But please, call me Fenix.)

Likes: Sonic, Yu-Gi-Oh, video game music (there is some awesome video game music, let me tell ya), Monster Hunter, Pokemon, nice people, MLP (well, duh...), Mortal Kombat, writing (a lot)

Dislikes: Religion (just annoying...), bullying

Hobbies: Playing Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon (I play a little competitive), listening to VG music,

Anything else you may need to know: I'm depressed, and have Asperger's Disorder.

Yeah, that's pretty much me... if you wanna talk, feel free to send me a PM.

Edited by GuardianFenix

Name: Monica

Likes: sci-fi, star trek, doctor who, playing in the snow, chocolate, TV, naps, cats, steampunk, celtic rock, table top rpgs (really into Fate now), fixing things, not being normal, renn faires

Dislikes: headaches, scabies, highway driving, intolerance,

Hobbies: does watching TV count?, rpgs, soldering, knitting, reading, acting in fan films, being a nerd

Other Info: I'm a dialysis nurse with a high tolerance for BS. I'm a great listener and a decent advise giver. Let's be fwends!

• Brohoof 4

Name: Simon (Well that's what I go by online anyway... long story xD)

Likes:  Ponies, Star Trek, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Doctor Who, collecting stuff I don't need, talking to people online, video games, being done with school, all sorts of other stuff...

Dislikes: Finding a job, not having a job, not having an income, not getting a pay check, looking for a job, filling out job applications,  and did I mention unemployment?

Hobbies:  Watching television, collecting pony and chipmunks stuff, obsessively checking my email all day...

Other Info: Not much to say.  I recently graduated from Law School and in the middle of studying for the bar exam had a realization that I really don't want to practice law in this state, so I'm in the middle of a heated job search.  When I'm not dealing with that, I'm playing on pony websites, watching television, and talking to my friends on Skype.  Up until a few months ago I was really involved in the Chipmunk fandom, and I have a huge collection of Chipmunk merchandise.  I still love that show to death, but the fandom was toxic and I had to get away from it, so when I found ponies I joined this fandom and I've never been happier.  I adore everybody in this community and can't wait to make some more friends here <3

• Brohoof 1

Specimen data:

Alias: Rain(18)

Human/Male

Shows positive feelings towards: Animation, Music ( rock, alternative, grunge, dubstep, many other ), Red Hot Chili Peppers, games with good stories and creative design, observing others ("Its not, creepy."), drawing crazy stuff, watching crazy stuff, listening to crazy stuff, Blender, reading deep stories (too many to list), Twilight Sparkle, freedom, art

Reacts negatively to: people with no humour, anything boring, degrading art into sales, school

Negative sides to be aware of: self-contradictive (it's a word now), sometimes unreliable, lazy/under motivated

Name: Ryan

Likes:Anime, video games, Music(all types), cartoons, movies(any in general)

Dislikes:Rude people, dicks, snobs, and condescending types of all sorts

Hobbies:Video games, writing, listening to music...stuff

• Brohoof 3