Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Have you ever surfed on a Japanese website before?

FirePuppy

Back when I was a Pokémon fan, I often looked at some Japanese websites about it – mostly ones with pictures of cards. I didn't understand a word, but the pictures were the main thing for me anyway. :D

• Brohoof 3

7 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I'm an anime fan, so yes. I used to like looking at fan art and the like. Be careful though. Not being able to read Japanese led me to some not so wholesome sites!

I wouldn't worry myself, since I know Japanese (although certainly not as much as in earlier life due to being a lot better in English).

I do, it's where I do some of my shopping  and I know some people there in japan to do the order for me.

Wrestling fan here. Pro-wrestling is a lot more popular in Japan than the states. 

New Japan Pro Wrestling is the biggest fed in the country and second biggest in the world. Depending on what's airing, I visit their streaming site multiple times a week. Over 100K users and counting. It's in Japanese, but has a passable Google translated version. Once you're on it long enough though, you won't even need it to navigate. 

Also, I visited the Japanese WWE page back in high school, as international sites managed to get through the schools fire wall. 

• Brohoof 1