Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony or character are you most like? Why?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I don't know... I relate to all the ponys in a way... Some big other small

1. Flutershy: I'm shy and quiet... I work at a raptor rehab center, taking cair of all the birds... I like to be alone

2. Rarity: I like to spend free time making signatures for other ponys... And I like to keep my hair in tact... And be clean.

3. Rainbow: I'm an air cadet... And flying is something I like to do, in game and out... I like to show off my skills to friends.

4. Twilight: I'm not an egg head... But I know a lot about computer programming!

5. Applejack: I'm from a farm... Till I moved to the city

6. Pinky: don't get me wrong, I like pinky.... But I'm NOTHING like her...

• Brohoof 1

I feel like the pony I relate most to is Twilight Sparkle.

I go crazy if I feel like I did or didn't do something. I can be socially awkward at times, and I consider myself to be smart.

That's the appeal of the mane six to me. They as friends make the perfect whole. I can relate to all six in different ways. Some more than others.

A point of interest:

It's intriguing how your favorite pony will either be who is most like yourself, or how you aspire to be, or what you simply admire because you are not capable of what they do.

I know I am not answering the prompt correctly, but I feel I am not the most like (blank). It's the collective. Who is one's favorite pony (as for me or ponies, I can't choose just one!) is obviously another discussion.

Edited by Party Cannon

'Which pony do you most relate to?' has been merged with 'What pony are you the most like?', since both topics garnish answers for which ponies you identify with the most, personality-wise.

• Brohoof 1

I can probably relate to most of the mane 6 ponies in some way, but the two that I most associate myself with are definitely Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy. I normally try to avoid social interaction, and I like reading and gaining knowledge.

Maybe that's why I like Rainbow Dash so much, she's like the polar opposite of me (except when it comes to reading.) ;)

Well I normally tend to say I'm most like fluttershy, however I took a quiz and ended up with twilight so idk :P. I still see myself as being able to relate to fluttershy the most, but twilight is certainly a close second.

The only pony that I am like would be Fluttershy. She is basically who i am in real life in a sense I am very very shy and I only open myself to friends that I know very well. But I do love enjoying myself and having a good times whenever possible to I would say a mixture of Fluttershy mixed with a bit of pinkie pie!

Well, I'm kinda like all of them in a way:

Twilight- I love books (but I hate studying :P) I also like the color purple.

Pinkie- I got Pinkie on the personality test, and in real life I'm known to be quite hyper and loud (and most people find it annoying)

Applejack-When it comes to certain tasks, I'm very hard-working. Apples are my favorite fruit.

Rarity-I'm not snobby or 'fashionable' but I can be very generous when it comes to my friends.

Rainbow Dash-I'm a big dreamer, and I often find myself doing things before I think.

Fluttershy- When I'm not around people I'm familiar with, I'm very shy and VERY socially awkward. A sad flaw in me. :(

Derpy- No explanation needed.

I think we all have the traits of each of the mane six when we do certain things. However, I think the pony I act like most is Pinkie/Twilight, because I love, uh, books, and I can be hyper when I want to be.

http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=NzE0Nnw1MzQyODM

I went to take that quiz too. I was definitely curious.

I always thought to relate to twilight, having a studious mindset and all, but when I take a second to think about it, this does make more sense. I take the habit of defending ponies I'm close with, and show aggression towards offenders. There also is this competitive fervor in me that seems beyond my control at times. Instead of being an egghead, I guess I'm just 20% cooler! :lol:

Edited by LunaEclipse

I mean the Pony Personality test thing on dA told me that I was most like Twilight, but I kind of agree. I read a lot, and I like looking up things I want to know about. But, I do think I have a bit of Rainbow Dash in me at times also.

According to Bronyland's personality quiz, I'm like Rarity. Which is true, since I really really care about my appearance and love when my friends compliment me on my looks. I'm also prone to share anything I have with my friends(, that's why my cigs are always gone so fast :( ).

However, I can also relate to Twilight, since I'm pretty serious in studying (only what I'm interested in, though) and tend to overreact small things, so I can easily become as stressed as Twilight in Lesson Zero. :D Plus I love making checklists and keeping everything organised!

Edited by Ropi

I beleive i almost have the same exact personality as Spike i have my immature moments and at the same time i can be serious when i need to. I also laugh at some peoples misfortunes as well.

Out of the mane 6 i am most like Fluttershy as stated by the personality quiz and i do beleive that it's correct Twilight coming in close second.

• Brohoof 1

This is a tricky one, Fluts is my favorite of the mane 6, but I think that I can relate best to Pinkie because of the fact that she's always happy (and so am I)...

Which is kind of odd since the personalities of both Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are the complete opposite of each other.

Am I the only one experiencing this? That my own personality is directly opposed to my favorite pony?

Oh I think that's normal man. Being someone and liking someone are two different things and feeling like that is completely normal ;)

For example in my own case, I'm a huge fan of Derpy, but I have the feeling that my personality matches Applejack's the most. I think you can all agree that those two aren't related to eachother in any way ^_^

First I was like R. Then, for twice, I was like RD. Then I was (still am on my profile) like TS. Then, again, I am like RD. Then I cheated to be like PP. Taking the test again soon...

According to the personality test, by far I'm most like Twilight (and I do mean by far):Posted Image

Still, I feel I'm also like Fluttershy because I have a love for animals, am a usually kind, compassionate person, and...well, I'm not the most outgoing person to say the least.