pondus30

Corpus Christi, Tx: What everyone thinks its like:

Corpus1.jpg

Downtown_Corpus_Christi_,_Texas.jpg

CorpusChristi-TX_hero_495x200.jpg

what its actually like

57127_1.jpg20100526_flinthills.jpg

(actual pictures, btw.)

Granted, every place has its issues. But i always roll my eyes when i hear out of towners claim how wonderful CC is because they spent one weekend at the beach. they don't realize the rest of the place is a dump.....

Edited by crazitaco

• 6 months later...

I live in Equestria, 74926 Ponyville, Saddle Road 7. I'm married with Rainbow Dash and now to reality :(

I live in Europe, Germany, Hamburg(Germaneigh, Hayburg :P ).

I was born there and never lived somewhere else. Wait, I'm mean in germany, I lived somewhere else in germany before, before we went to Hamburg^^

• Brohoof 1

You should replace Australia with Oceania, it misrepresents us New Zealanders, and of course our neighbours in the pacific islands. :( However, for the purpose of this I will put myself with the Aussies. 

(edited)

I live in France.

Nice to know there are other French people here. The Brony fandom in France is almost non-existent.

As for me, I live in the UK. 

Edited by boiteporte

i live in a small village beetween the Province of Verona and Vicenza in the region of Veneto in Italy... Europe of course

94794-737x600-500x407.jpg

born here, work in the near hospital and in all the East region of Verona, Red Cross base is located at the San bonifacio heliport/hospital

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

BangorME_Downtown.jpg

I live about 15 minutes away (by I-95) from the city of Bangor, Maine. Going to be moving there in late August when I have to move into my Residence Hall at Husson University. I'm currently living in Old Town.

Edited by SomeMaineBrony

In the state of West Virginia, in the USA. I live in what is usually termed 'coal country' in the rural county of Boone County. My home is nestled is a nice hollow with trees & mountains abound!

Maybe I'll post a pic later...

• Brohoof 1

Born and raised in the U.S.A In a state called illinois I live in a small town with not many people in it and nothing really happens here that is exciting...at least I have mlp forums and video games and friends to keep me occupied :D. Also exploring the forest I live near...I like to listen to the coyotes howl at night it is peaceful.

I'm a military brat, so I was born in Heidelberg in what was then West Germany, but moved a lot during my life...

I currently reside in Central Florida, but hope to one day leave!

(edited)

I'm from Manhattan, IL. It is one if the smallest towns in the state.

It is very barren and full of farm land.post-14906-0-56433200-1403593331_thumb.jpg

Edited by Royal Samurott

If you wanna know where i'm originally from, i was born in Kiev (that's Ukraine) back when it was part of the Soviet union. My family, (along with many other jews) were prejudiced against so we immigrated to Israel when i was but a little itty bitty baby.

I lived (almost) all of my life in Israel, currently in Tel-Aviv. Might i add, most people don't even know what MLP is here so you can imagine just how few bronies there are here.

• Brohoof 1