Where Are You?

pondus30

Born in the 619, San Diego, CA. Moved to the exact opposite, from west coast to arctic coast, sunny So-Cal, to dark 6 months out of the year, then light for another 6 months, Barrow, Alaska. After living there for a few years, we moved further south to a place that actually had seasons... and trees... and precipitation... and roads... and drive throughs... and sanctioned movie theaters, Palmer, just outside of Anchorage. That place felt like where I was setting up my roots. Had plenty of friends, stuff to do, lived up in beautiful mountains. Then my parents work ended and we had to move away a few thousand miles south to the rural outskirts of Milwaukee, WI, where I've been ever since age 10. 

Current residence is nice. Village is beautiful, pleasant forests & farming hills around. Neighbors keep to themselves. A bit of a drive to get to anyplace interesting. Not much to do around here. The place does get beautiful with the seasons, but winters here suck. The actually feel colder and snowier than winters in Alaska. Three weeks ago it was in the 50s & 60s. The week after that, the temperature plummets and it starts snowing again. Now we're back to 60s & 70s.  Most years we just skip from winter to summer. This year we actually got a spring, and  we thought winter would be wrapped up on time, but no. You'd think the winter was managed by a herd of drunk pegasi. Probably stopped by Miller brewing company on the way into work. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Kettering, Northamptonshire UK ^^

(Or the place with the odd unique accent and the place Wicksteed Park is in)

Edited by Care Taker
  • Brohoof 2

I was born in Annapolis, Maryland, I have lived the majority of my life in China (Chengdu and Beijing), and I am currently living in Misawa, Japan.

I'm not sure where I'm from ^^;

• Brohoof 3

I am from South Australia, Australia. I have lived there throughout all of my life so far.

• Brohoof 3

I'm from Norway, the Canada of Europe.

That can be challenged  :toldya: (well, people actually often find Iceland and New Zealand to be like each other  :derp:).

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Born in Aarhus and raised in Copenhagen, Denmark.

I'm from Norway, the Canada of Europe.

I always thought Denmark was the Canada of Europe, lol.

Edited by Guest