Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sing in the shower?

DivineMist1000

I don't, because I don't live by myself. But considering how I always sing along with my music when I'm driving, I'm sure I'll be singing in the shower when I finally get around to buying my own house. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
15 minutes ago, Savbot said:

No, because one, I don't live by myself, and two, I can't sing at all. oof.

Bathroom reverb makes your voice sound like an angel singing. You should try it. It's just a good waste of time (and water, lol), but you might feel better in the end!

1 hour ago, Bas said:

Only when listening to music, even if I can't understand the words under the noise of the water.

Oh that one from like 2005, running everywhere. And like nobody knew the meaning of it, I googled for that somewhen.

Pretty sure nobody in my family ever recovered from that PTSD.

This is the obvious choice, catchy song and horrible cheesy singing, perfect for bathroom quality trash!

Edited by Splashee
Because I wanna

1 minute ago, JingLBabe said:

But mom still hears me apparently. XD

Yes, my brother and his girlfriend heard me singing in the shower, and tried to tease me for it afterwards, and I was like "I did it on purpose to annoy you" (to try to cover up that I did sing slightly too loud)

1 minute ago, Splashee said:

Yes, my brother and his girlfriend heard me singing in the shower, and tried to tease me for it afterwards, and I was like "I did it on purpose to annoy you" (to try to cover up that I did sing slightly too loud)

My mom just tells me it makes her happy. Because it means I’m super happy, and she loves that. :BrightMacContent:

Edited by JingLBabe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...