Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Day Trivia.

Ganondorf8

Welcome to the Rainbow Dash Day trivia.

Yes, another trivia, and mere days after the previous one ended. Isn't the schedule a funny thing sometimes? Some events come up at the last minute and have to be shoe-horned in somewhere without disrupting what has been planned for months. Anyway, I hope you're all ready for this especially since Celestia's questions proved tricky. Unlike her, Rainbow Dash has had numerous appearances throughout the years, both in Friendship is Magic, and Equestria Girls.

This time, there are two sets of questions for you to tackle in the hopes of getting a badge. The first set is strictly FiM whilst the other is strictly EQG. There is a badge for each set of questions so it's not a matter of choosing one over the other, especially if you're the kind of person who wants as many badges as possible. All questions must be answered correctly if you want both badges. Luckily, there are no bonus questions for this given how much you have to comb through anyway.

You will need to submit your answers to @Rainbow Dash, but don't expect her to respond to them as soon as you send them. I know she's supposed to be fast but even she has to abide by how we do things around here. She must wait until this event ends before she can look at what you've sent. Again, @Rainbow Dash is the one you must send answers to this time. As before, four days is how much time you have though extensions are available provided the reason is legitimate enough. Extensions can be granted depending on how serious they are.

Any questions? Probably, but we don't have time for them as we'd be declared too slow.

Let us get started then.

Friendship is Magic.

1. How did Rainbow Dash get her Cutie Mark?

2. What is Rainbow Dash's Wonderbolt nickname?

3. In the 2017 movie, what did Rainbow Dash do that helped their pursuers find them?

4. What was the problem with Rainbow Dash's dress for the Grand Galloping Gala?

5. Who are Rainbow Dash's parents, and why did she not tell them she was a Wonderbolt?

6. What did Rainbow Dash try to get in the Rainbow Falls trader's exchange?

7. What is Rainbow Dash's pet, and why did she chose it?

8. What prank did Ponyville pull on Rainbow Dash to make her understand that her pranks had gone too far?

Equestria Girls.

1. Rainbow Dash and Applejack weren't on speaking terms in the first Equestria Girls movie for what reason?

2. Why was Fluttershy upset with Rainbow Dash when it comes to the Rainbooms in Rainbow Rocks?

3. During the Tri-Cross Relay, what did Rainbow Dash do to save Sunset Shimmer?

4. Rainbow Dash was worried that something would happen to a photo of the group in the yearbook in Forgotten Friendship. What was she worried about?

5. In Spring Breakdown, Rainbow Dash sees something magical in the water. What did she see?

6. When Rainbow Dash became a pony, what was the one distinguishing feature that set her apart from the pony Rainbow Dash?

• Brohoof 8

You guys are still allowed to help one another as well as ask for some hints, but be advised to keep certain hints under spoiler tags in case some actually want to challenge themselves and not want to be given easy answers if you get my meaning.

• Brohoof 2

In #6 of the Equestria Girls side, By distinguishing feature that separates The Born Pony Dash of Equestria from the Human turned Pony Dash of EG, does it have to be physical or something else?

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

In #6 of the Equestria Girls side, By distinguishing feature that separates The Born Pony Dash of Equestria from the Human turned Pony Dash of EG, does it have to be physical or something else?

It's a physical feature, one that is very easy to spot.

• Brohoof 3

33 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

It's a physical feature, one that is very easy to spot.

Is it only at a certain point in the special because I'm not seeing it from screenshots......

latest?cb=20190418235447

• Brohoof 3

Oh boy, here we go again. I don't think I'll have any problems with either portions of the trivia, save for one or two questions. I'll need to get cracking as soon as I can.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I just submitted my answers! :ph3ar: I actually had to rewatch the Forgotten Friendship special just so I could answer question #4 in EQG, heh. This was a fun challenge! :dash:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

@Lord Valtasar

Is this question referring to...

Spoiler

...her initial reaction to it, and why she didn't like it?

11 minutes ago, ChB said:

Hide contents

I'm going to assume this is the case, but you might want to ask Lord Valtasar as he came up with the Friendship is Magic set of questions.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

6. When Rainbow Dash became a pony, what was the one distinguishing feature that set her apart from the pony Rainbow Dash?

@Lord Valtasar Do you mean physical appearance, or ability?

Edit: Oops, never mind, just read the answer, above. :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:
Spoiler

Welcome to the Rainbow Dash Day trivia.

Yes, another trivia, and mere days after the previous one ended. Isn't the schedule a funny thing sometimes? Some events come up at the last minute and have to be shoe-horned in somewhere without disrupting what has been planned for months. Anyway, I hope you're all ready for this especially since Celestia's questions proved tricky. Unlike her, Rainbow Dash has had numerous appearances throughout the years, both in Friendship is Magic, and Equestria Girls.

This time, there are two sets of questions for you to tackle in the hopes of getting a badge. The first set is strictly FiM whilst the other is strictly EQG. There is a badge for each set of questions so it's not a matter of choosing one over the other, especially if you're the kind of person who wants as many badges as possible. All questions must be answered correctly if you want both badges. Luckily, there are no bonus questions for this given how much you have to comb through anyway.

You will need to submit your answers to @Rainbow Dash, but don't expect her to respond to them as soon as you send them. I know she's supposed to be fast but even she has to abide by how we do things around here. She must wait until this event ends before she can look at what you've sent. Again, @Rainbow Dash is the one you must send answers to this time. As before, four days is how much time you have though extensions are available provided the reason is legitimate enough. Extensions can be granted depending on how serious they are.

Any questions? Probably, but we don't have time for them as we'd be declared too slow.

Let us get started then.

Friendship is Magic.

1. How did Rainbow Dash get her Cutie Mark?

2. What is Rainbow Dash's Wonderbolt nickname?

3. In the 2017 movie, what did Rainbow Dash do that helped their pursuers find them?

5. Who are Rainbow Dash's parents, and why did she not tell them she was a Wonderbolt?

6. What did Rainbow Dash try to get in the Rainbow Falls trader's exchange?

7. What is Rainbow Dash's pet, and why did she chose it?

8. What prank did Ponyville pull on Rainbow Dash to make her understand that her pranks had gone too far?

Equestria Girls.

1. Rainbow Dash and Applejack weren't on speaking terms in the first Equestria Girls movie for what reason?

2. Why was Fluttershy upset with Rainbow Dash when it comes to the Rainbooms in Rainbow Rocks?

3. During the Tri-Cross Relay, what did Rainbow Dash do to save Sunset Shimmer?

4. Rainbow Dash was worried that something would happen to a photo of the group in the yearbook in Forgotten Friendship. What was she worried about?

5. In Spring Breakdown, Rainbow Dash sees something magical in the water. What did she see?

Do you have to answer BOTH sets of questions? I know I did well with the MLPFIM questions, but I'm not so good with Equestria Girls since I haven't watched all the specials.

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Do you have to answer BOTH sets of questions? I know I did well with the MLPFIM questions, but I'm not so good with Equestria Girls since I haven't watched all the specials.

No, I heard there's a separate badge for both categories

• Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

You get one badge for each set of questions. If you're confident with one set but not the other, you can focus on the one.

• Brohoof 3

8 hours ago, ChB said:

@Lord Valtasar

Hide contents

the question is vague on purpose, it was in fact quite a vague thing that she said :mlp_smug:

7 hours ago, ChB said:

@Lord Valtasar Do you mean physical appearance, or ability?

Edit: Oops, never mind, just read the answer, above. :twismile:

i did not make the eqg ones, but yes, it was a physical thing

• Brohoof 1