Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling a bit annoyed x3 was trying to sleep bit the neighbours are having a party in their backyard and they are really loud.

Also feeling nervous for exams D:

• Brohoof 3

Awful. Id use other words but im really not in the mood to rant or get banned tonight!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm just at my parents house and worried and sad and depressed and for the past few months my depression has gotten worse and yesterday I had four depression attacks :(

Edited by FrostDiamond
  • Brohoof 4

Twitter is a little odd, I'm just trying to find people I like to follow I feel like my parents when they ask about computers I have no clue what I'm doing?! 

• Brohoof 5

So much is going through my mind right now and I feel depressed and my happiness is gone and I've tried watching funny videos and looking at cute MLP pictures and it's not working. :(

• Brohoof 3

So much is going through my mind right now and I feel depressed and my happiness is gone and I've tried watching funny videos and looking at cute MLP pictures and it's not working. :(

Sometimes, it's normal to feel depressed when something went wrong. Most of the time, changing your ideas by spending time doing something else works great. But not always.

I don't know what is going on in your life, but be assured there will be always someone to support you for what you're going through. I hope you'll find someway to put the puzzle pieces together and know exactly what to do to change what is bothering you. Sometimes, relaxation and self-questioning can help a lot. 

I'm myself a bit confused these days. I feel something is not right. 

I would like to change something, but I don't know yet what I would like to do. 

Maybe I have to be more patient, again. 

• Brohoof 5

Sometimes, it's normal to feel depressed when something went wrong. Most of the time, changing your ideas by spending time doing something else works great. But not always.

I don't know what is going on in your life, but be assured there will be always someone to support you for what you're going through. I hope you'll find someway to put the puzzle pieces together and know exactly what to do to change what is bothering you. Sometimes, relaxation and self-questioning can help a lot. 

I'm myself a bit confused these days. I feel something is not right. 

I would like to change something, but I don't know yet what I would like to do. 

Maybe I have to be more patient, again.

Here's a link to my blog with all the entries

https://mlpforums.com/blog/2808-frost-diamonds-blog/

• Brohoof 3

I feel really good to be honest even though my eyes are still tired. This weekend has been so cozy and nice, especially during the morning hours. I got to talk to one certain person that I've been admiring from a distance and I'm really glad I did so. It seems like I'm not so bad at talking after all. I really feel like less of a failure now.  :kindness:

I feel so confused :/

Plus I hate myself atm cause I wanted study a lot today but instead i am just sitting here on the couch, doing nothing. I want to hit myself for being stupid cause I cant bring myself to just grab a pen and actually start doing something.

• Brohoof 6

I'm feeling a little awful right now. I have a high fever and a good ol' sore throat with some aches. 

:scots:

• Brohoof 5

I have mixed feelings now, as well as a crap load of energy ... Still, at least it's better then the weakness I felt 12 hours ago, where I wanted to just pass out and sleep for 9 days straight .... :)

• Brohoof 3

I am currently in a state of pure bliss. I have amazingly calming music in the background and have a really nice scented candle going along with my room being lit solely by other unscented candles reading the hobbit. Quite a very relaxing night to be honest.

• Brohoof 7