Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Festival of the Two Sisters

Twilight Sparkle

Hello Everypony. As we all know the Summer Sun Festival is over. 
Today we hold the first MLP Forums Fesival of the Two Sisters. To honor 
@Princess Celestia and @Princess Luna

Share your favorite memories of our honored Princesses. 
Post pictures of them in their 

Fan Clubs 
Take part in the Trivia that is to come. 
It does not matter how the love and friendship for our Princesses are shared. Just that its spread to everypony. Across Equestria and beyond. 

1000?cb=20190829013401

• Brohoof 12

• This topic was pinned and featured

My absolute favorite quote from Princess Celestia was: "That's because she is a Princess".
My absolute favorite quote from Princess Luna was "Stay indoors Twilight Sparkle".

:wacko: They are so cool and wise!

• Brohoof 1

wallpaper-1857304.thumb.jpg.8823b07b44e0d68c9f710730fdc470ff.jpg

To rule is not to control; it is to love

love of your subjects

love of your country

love of your history

And so, the princesses did rule from not a place of lofty power

but from love

And the mark of a great ruler is how much they are loved.

<3

• Brohoof 4

Does this mean no winter solstice event in December?

If not, I do have something I want to see happen instead though it would be two months beforehand.

Anyway, I'm going to kick back and relax seeing as this is a special occasion.

• Brohoof 2

TBH, my favorite memory of the princesses is actually in the pilot, where they were reconciled after 1000 years of pain on both sides.  Honestly, that amount of epicness and heart is probably what drew most of us into the brony fandom in the first place!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, HereComesTom said:

TBH, my favorite memory of the princesses is actually in the pilot, where they were reconciled after 1000 years of pain on both sides.  Honestly, that amount of epicness and heart is probably what drew most of us into the brony fandom in the first place!

Same. It was their most sweetest moment for me. This event brings back good memories. 

• Brohoof 1

I love when Celestia is able to admit Luna’s pancakes are terrible and they’re able to laugh it off together. Despite all their differences they are able to feel comfortable around each other and give each other a break from being regal all the time and just being ponies.

• Brohoof 1

It was their reunion in the very beginning that got me and seeing the two of them more and more as the series went on was great. 

To Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, none of this would be possible without you. I really hope you're enjoying your well-earned retirement.

hMOboXMufJr9krF9GcuOkSwivQo7BjBkDn3XS8n6

(edited)

We're really gonna miss the princesses, the very first part when Princess Luna got released from Nightmare Moon and just hug her big sister and told her "i missed you so much, big sister" it really got me. Even if they are retired, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, you will always be in my heart, in our heart forever, no matter what! <3 And i still really miss them so much. 

44f5164233c4fa98b172895a4b4bac4d.jpg

Edited by Midnight Danny
  • Brohoof 1