• B
    • AB
    • Don't know
  2. 2. Rhesus Blood type

• Positive
    • Negative
    • Don't know

• 1 year later...

If you live in the US or Europe and haven't done a blood test and donation, it isn't likely you'll learn your blood type at all. But if you lived in an East Asian country such as South Korea, Japan, or Taiwan, where blood type personality theory is incredibly popular (and bogus, being completely psuedoscientific), you'll learn your blood type at a pretty young age. 

Mine is A+. Also, blood type A is more common in Asian countries than it is in Western countries.

• Brohoof 1

O+

bloodtypes01_carbohydrates.jpg

410px-ABO_blood_type.svg.png

I'm missing the tiny little additional sugar at the end of my antigens and I have anti-A and anti-B antibodies, I believe. I guess it's good that I can donate to a larger amount of people.

I actually used to donate blood a lot. I wish I still could, but I'm so busy these days with school and stuff. :pout:

Edited by Tiny Hoofs

I don't know mine, all I do know is that both my parents have A+ (I think) so I'm guessing mine might be A+ too, considering both my parents have the same blood type :lol:

My blood is the type that carries oxygen. It's normally blue but turns red when oxidized, such as when I get a cut and it spills out, or when it's carrying oxygen to the other parts of my body.

...Yeah. :P

Mine's B-, which is fitting since I'm not very smart. XD

Edited by Meson Bolt

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...