Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just type without thinking. Don't stop to pause. Just type.

FedoraMemes

I could really go for some toast right now but I'm out of butter. There's margarine I could use but I prefer that for cooking and it just doesn't taste right. I don't even like real butter that much, I get that stuff that's made of vegetable oil or whatever that comes in the plastic container. I think 70% of the container is the same stuff as the contents, could have sworn I read that some where. I do have milk and some strawberries so add some sugar and make a smoothie but I like to use half and half because I think it captures the sweetness and texture better. I could always default to cereal, but which one? I have cheerios which tastes great with some sugar and sliced banana, but we bought the bananas last night so they might not be ripe to my liking, and if I want sweetness I could just have frosted Minnie wheats but then I'll feel bad about not eating the cheerios because we've had them for a while and I do like them just not as much as the other cereals. I feel like cheerios are better to have when it's cool out, I don't know why. There's rice Krispies but I've been holding on to them in hopes that my little brother calls up wanting to visit because we also have a crap ton of Minnie marshmallows so we could make rice krispie treats together. I should call him actually. I was talking to him the other day over the phone but I received another call and never got back to him. I also need to warm up and filter my chicken stock so I can boil it down to make pocket soup. Also the rice krispies are better for a day when I have to be out and about, they feel lighter in the stomach and if I have to walk a long distance it won't give me as much of a stomachache. I was running late to catch my bus one day and I did make it in time but I felt really sick afterwards and threw up my breakfast. It was Applepie. That sounds good right now. I have everything to make one but I'd have to clean the kitchen first and making it will take a while plus I'm not in the mood to get my hands all sticky from cutting the apples and handling the dough. I hate that feeling. Not as much as I hate the feeling of pet food. Sticky sucks, but greasy and gritty are worse, and pet food combines the two. Randomly reminded of a time when I was like 5 and threw sawdust up in the air pretending it was snow, lots of fun. Did it again when I was 7 and it got all in my hair and clothes and I was super itchy. Just got a phone call, I'll end it here.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

According to the laws of aviation bees should not be able to fly, but bees do it anyways because bees do not care what humans think is possible.

What the fuck are you on about,

no offense but it sounds like nonsense!

21 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

According to the laws of aviation bees should not be able to fly, but bees do it anyways because bees do not care what humans think is possible.

I'M DYING.

(edited)

oh my word this tune is annoying.yes i know its really annoying. i cant get this song out of my head.make it stop this tune is annoying. i gotta go to work in the morning. now im gonna be humming it in my bed.

Edited by Mystic Brush

Broken hearted on the moon, all hope is lost as I look at the world I once called home. Here forever, and I am alone forever. I call this place home, and I will call this place my kingdom.

I vine pine tree gauge banana folklore marshmallow frisbee synagogue polio minced meat blueberry cherry Bulgaria...

Don't ask what's been on my mind recently! :please:

• Brohoof 1

eyedrops hurt my eyes what I don't know my eyes are sensitive so I cant do that ot them my eyes eyeballs surgery oh god eye surgery oh no what the no not the eyes oh my god his eye fell out oh n o please stop it

:blink:

I don't like your peaches, they are full of stones. I like bananas, because they have no bones. Don't give me tomatoes, can't stand ice cream cones. I like bananas, because they have no bones. No matter where I go, with Susie, May, or Anna. I want the world to know, I must have my banana! Cabbages and onions, hurt my singing tones. I like bananas, because they have no bones.

• Brohoof 2

So here we go again, the cat just ate a squirrel and is now meowing at me like there is no tomorrow, what do we do today? I don't know what we do today, but I need to eat something tasty. What is tasty? What is food?