Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just type without thinking. Don't stop to pause. Just type.

FedoraMemes

Violence violence! Fridge victims each days, for my health get rekt you noob in my car and in my soul like a doll in the mirror of my soul and hole so call me doll for a toll to pay in my mind tragedy ti coune de laval

Any one how is Undetale trash raise your hand or tentical because I think alot of people are trash to the great power but of course the reis a new season of MLP out but I have not seen a single episode of the season because I think I'm just binge whatch the season before the last aepisode, god I made a lot of typeos in writing this.

• 2 weeks later...

Making little conversation so long Ive been waiting to let go off myself aan dfeel alive so many nights i dithg iver to ld my sel i kinda love her but there was son tomissing in her eyes.

\I kkaj stumbling looking in the dark with an epmty heart but you say it fel the same could we eve be eniought baby we can be enough]it 's a right caling tosome body to hold to night when you're lost can't find your wa I'll be your light you'll never feel like you're alone I'll make thins feel likke home.

So hot thssat I cou'ldnt ake it wanna wake up and see your face and remember how good it was being here last night

still hight with a little feeling AI see the smils tias astrts to creep in ti saj dthere i saw it in her eye I was stumbling looking in the dar with an empty heart but you say it feel the same could be wver be enough baby we could be enough and it al right calling to fnebody to hold to night he  you're lodst can't fing your wat and I'll be youre light you;ll ner feel like youre a line Ill make tih skdkhome. Ill make ting  feel like home ba bu we can be enought and its alitgihg calling for somebody to hld tonight when your list can't lif y=awy ill be you ligght youll never feellike yhoure alnd Ill make this lleflike hom

Yay I typed the whiole sog without looking at the screen yay!

Okay so this is the story of my shippings and their otp adventures to get more otps to be more happy because SHIPPING! <3

• Brohoof 2

The rage that is filling my entire body leaves my sanity safe for another decade.

I go for a trip, but I'm back so be a man or die like the rest in another slavery of legends beyond death.

Sick of this gold, silver, bronze craze. More likely to be amaze.

Live by the knife, die by the life. Sick of this interpretation.

Leave me home, sick luck you. Rage me again, I'll lock you up, you luck.

Lead me to your master in sin, master of sin, ragers of them all.

Sick of this tone, of this life, attack myself again shall I? Yes and to the death it shall!

I'm tired, I'm bored and I'm hungry. This is the high life of your average teenager. It's boring, but it's amazing, because laziness is beautiful and you don't ever get this sort of luxury as a kid or as an adult.

• Brohoof 1

I like ponies steven  universe ponies ponies happy thoughts cartoons videogames foxes are the best last episode was kinda bad but it was also good idunno starxie is a good ship what am i doing with my life

Once upon a time I ate a sandwich and the sandwich was good but it didn't have dirt in it which is probably why I live on Mars which isn't unusual if you're a Martian which I am I like sandpaper I don't I haven't the slightest idea as to why I said that egg salad sandwich we have come back to sandwich.

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna type and let autocorrect take the wheel, lol:

Kaia dksew kdjwnsdjekwke dhakenrvcjaqdbr dawdg didn't diene Disney sow fleek for diamond

"Didn't diene Disney sow fleek for diamond?"...so true, LOL. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna type and let autocorrect take the wheel, lol:

Kaia dksew kdjwnsdjekwke dhakenrvcjaqdbr dawdg didn't diene Disney sow fleek for diamond

"Didn't diene Disney sow fleek for diamond?"...so true, LOL. :lol:

AutoCorrect taking the wheel? Brave soul. Brave soul. 

Now, witness...randomness: nghg fddtdipoupoioiiipopo;pllopo eyyy ayyy lolz Pika Pika swagz.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

AutoCorrect taking the wheel? Brave soul. Brave soul.

Now, witness...randomness: nghg fddtdipoupoioiiipopo;pllopo eyyy ayyy lolz Pika Pika swagz.png

Pika pika swagz.png, LOL. :lol:

My turn -- autocorrect, I choose you!

Wife's video soar go. Sides gi. Dias did so Ndola fifes how do is did via sps how food

:o It's...it's a masterpiece!

Edited by Jaxsie-chan
  • Brohoof 1

Pika pika swagz.png, LOL. :lol:

My turn -- autocorrect, I choose you!

Wife's video soar go. Sides gi. Dias did so Ndola fifes how do is did via sps how food

:o It's...it's a masterpiece!

Yo, son...that was so ill.  :sneer:

But check my beatbox: booooooommmmm chakka boooommmmmmmmm boom shakalaka! lolz  :pinkie:

Never towards the bitter mile

rambunctious is the light we've seen

seeking random posts anon-ly

chatter from the word machine

Ever pause until tomorrow

dirty mind while hand is clean 

never even, always odd

Ludicrous is every night

moonlight's shine and water's sheen

flow from mind and into hand

Holding high above the head

sights of red and blue and green

greet each movement of the soul

Seeking solace from the void

coat the doubt with kerosene

flames of confidence arise!

[Written completely on-the-spot, no edits]

• Brohoof 2

Ephemerally feelin', I know this time of chill is about to spill. Gotta go, 'cuz I ain't sown to the ground - where the Earth gave birth. Yo, here comes the wind - and I hope I'll see you again. 

Peace, fam. 

Have I spoke of how hyped I am for fe14 in europe? because i am hyped as shit for fe14 in europe, i know which i will marry first and who i will use most, fricking oboro you are like the best thing to ever come from fire emblem since Fir in FE6, and I thought that no gril would surprass the hot swordmaster daughter of karla and bartre, but yis your face is hot you are hot and i am going to s-support you the same second i get my hand on birthright, because i will do conquest first (nothing personnel) and i will waifu... elise, i guess? idk, i don't know that much about that game

....Yeah, revising back, I am hyped for Fire Emblem Fates

• Brohoof 1

omfg my dog is like standing like next to me like nuzzling me and im like yo dex stop nuzzling me and my dog is like no and im like OMG F DOG I WILL PLS MURDER ME ANd my dog is like yes and stabs me like a million times like a damn train rekt wtf hfhahiosdjskajksajk so the guy said to me jijiojiiojijjjjjijijojojo WHAAAAAAYYYAYAYAYAYYAYA plz come out fe fates i swear to god if you dont i will attack hug reggie and ask him to throw himself out the damn window

THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF FOLKS. EMBRACE IT.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Never will take you to the deepest seas of this world

Never will take you upwards in those hands

but, you, die!!!

but, you, CRY!!

Never believe single words being spoken to me

make me a will to say never see

so proud of this century

never lacked any lulaby

but, you, LIE!