Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just type without thinking. Don't stop to pause. Just type.

FedoraMemes

I am listening to a kazoo cover of Spider dance from undertale as i type this it is very good undertale is my favorite game of all time pinkie pie is my favorite pony of all time there is a glass of water next to me it is empty except for a bendy straw i like the kirby games i'm talking about video games too much maybe i should talk about anime but i don't watch anime that often anymore so idk maybe i'll just keep typing random stufff gbhdfhyidsdghjudnudfuiogjiu i'm bored

Type without thinking? How do I do that? Maybe I can think of something that doesn't require thinking? Wait, that won't work. How about quesadillas? Can I think of that? Why is Twilight afraid of quesadillas? How many things start with "Q"? Quesadillas, quiche, quill, quintessential, and other words that start with q. I think I'm done.

Wasabi with the mystic moon is fallen and it can't get up and down and round and round we go The Carpathian Kitten Loos, he's lost his kitten - we'll just fill in the blank with original cheese and fries and fries and cheese Sandwiches are not watercress but under the bridge it's hard to believe that there's nobody out there and finding Nemo requires a blender for your thought soup in the oven but beconing to you again and again why is the soup cold it's viccisoise, sir oh not bad Alfred E. Neuman was a patsy but it's okay we found the golden link he was next to the green link To The Past never never land wasn't as big a thrill as Michael Jackson's Thriller Vincent Price spoke that creepy ass ending part which I love is love is nothing without you make me sparkle you make me tingle in the toes of the statue what statue there it goes again will you just be quiet and oh-woah-woah listen to the music classic rock is the night train on which we ride, and the stops are all at once, so who's minding the store no not me I just work here they come walkin' down the street, they get the funniest looks from everyone they meet - hey hey, they're the Monkees and people say they fling poo butt I have yet to see it of course I still wouldn't see it if it hit me in the eyes hey Moe, I'm goin' blind ah don't start with me porcupine c'mere and give us your extra time and your... KISS.

*pant, pant, pant*

Flow of consciousness writing is fun... but exhausting!

Okay, Lets do this, hey this seems like fun , with word of words with what in words do words words?! 

How now am I think these things throught the thought facory of the mind why when how and who

for what will the world and in knowing my little pony how is this working?!!

what am I even doing??!! STAHP! the coherence of my words fallin failure of this sililiquoi , what is sililiquoi?!

okay okay okay okay, THINGS FOR REASONS, REASONS FOR THINGS, what is this, not the direction but the word, who even came up with the word "This" , how would one describe it , how do wrods even work, how did one decribe the first word when words had not existed??! 

• 3 weeks later...

Alright this is very forced to have me just thinking randomly stuff for the sake of writting it fast for this thread though I'm kind of pulling it off but there are lots of mistakes I'm making cuz I'm writing so fast so if you don't see them i got them fixed cause I don't wanna give you more cancer that the one you'll get for the lack of commas in this very long sentence so badadadadum chiki chiki wow oww zipt sa wiki wiki salami with gummy fluffy panzeroiti.

I stopped writing cause everthing stopped making sense  :lol:

Oh goodness here we go, I'm probably going to somehow embarrass myself by doing this. Spelling mistakes eep I must fix them after I'm done my paragraph. So, what do I write about? Hm... Ok I need to stop having a conversation with myself. 

You know it's dangerous to give a thread like this to a person who can type 148 words per minute and their brain doesn't keep up with the fingers on the keys because I can't spell for crap and I'm currently listening to a dubstep remix of a song that is making me feel pretty freakin' high. I really shouldn't swear here beacuse yknow "dont say swears" is the cool thing now I guess that's from Jerma and Ster for anyone who watches TF2 playthroughs. Wow I got off topic, which is weird because normally Im talking about smothering people in my chemistry lab. Actually that was last semester and nobody cares about that since I got a horrible grade.

Edit:

Okay that was way too much fun and I think I'mma do it again. Anybody here play Tanki Online? I'm a freaking boss at that game, I can railscope you 420 or whatever the MLG thing for that is. Actually there's only one gun in that game with a scope and it freaking sucks it's the sniper rifle and you can't move when scoped in. Speaking of which, I really like the railgun on RoboCraft since it's the only gun with the scope and you can take people out from across the map. I built this one railcopter that I think was like tier 4 or something and had a rating of 22k or something like that it was double rotor with energy shields or electroplates or whatever you call them all around I'd get peppered by SMG's and soak up all the damage because my hull was way too strong. Just like my biceps. :)

Edited by Meson Bolt

• 2 weeks later...

WTFWHYIS THER A BUM DFHAHDSHJSHDJSHJDHSJH CHEETO FUASDSAD            WHY IOS THERRR A SPIDDEROR IN MY BADDD  FJKAJBJBJSSSSSS woly i wanted              doritos now bawkin      uuhh        why am i litsenint to music OOOHH A NOW SONG IS ONNN *Beatdroppings* BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wierd things happen in my mind, don't question it.

• Brohoof 2

I'm typing an I'm typing and I'm typing and I'm typing god DANGIT try saying that ten times fast , in inns keep typing now cause in typing and typing and typing and typing and autocorrect is saving me from spelling errors and stuffs so thank you auto correct

I believe that God created Snicker Doodle cookies, no human could create such a delicious cookie. I would not be surprised if their was a hidden verse in the bible about Snicker Doodle Cookies.

On the 8th day, the lord came to man and said "I shall bestow upon you the recipe of the Snickerdoodle and thee shall make them". Then everyone was happy... except for the vegans and overly self conscious house wives because they can't eat them because it contains egg, sugar and milk.

when you pretend you are typing but you are really typing:

hfihwvhwivnjhfnlij8nakdjljfd8nfirjhisjfojwiadjniqjijefdijr.kj4 fiodvrijnsij9i nrlkvn.,.rslkcelfjskaejjcljejldjlkjukuf9k,ji9jnkjjitjlejf.dljnlj  kjajf9jieknjfijelfkdfe ikjjliqefijqifdjiradifehoifjqoi

• 2 weeks later...

okay hear goes I an thinking of what to type so sometimes giant trees live in San Fran sis Co and they like to party and autocorrect is messing up my words anyways I am also thinking about what pears do on Saturdays when they eat without coloring in case you haven't noticed I'm hungry.