Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just type without thinking. Don't stop to pause. Just type.

FedoraMemes

Not good at anything,cause I can't focus enough on practicing. Oh,how I wish to be good. God damn it,mind. Why must you be so complicated? I wish I could take a pill for this shit. It's seriously a problem. Stop being depressing,Jordan. You're in a good mood right now. So stop with your depressing typing. Cause,you're not sad right now. Phoenix Wright is on the case. Damn,man. This music is good stuff. Now I remember why I bought Marvel vs Capcom 3. Even though I suck at fighting games,besides Super Smash Bros.

But then I realized I forgot the point of this thread. So I just kept typing and typing faster than my typewriter. Oh wait isn't that a.... No of course not. Lolhaha, what were you thinking? No foam darts, no bee bees or a hive of bees lololololololoroflolololo-copter ka-boom!

• 2 weeks later...

If I were just to sit here and type all day long, all manner of not-so-interesting things would come up.  Not all of which would necessarily be healthy to write about on the MLP to the forums, which isn't something I've ever called them (not even once).  I don't know why I bother with parentheses; they're like little bubble brackets that fence in your ideas.  Don't fence in your ideas!  Release them; into the wild.  Like flabbergasted Pokemon who don't understand the way of the world.

• 3 weeks later...

DJENT DJENT DJENT DJENT DJENT DJENT

BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT
POPOPONIES ARE MY ONLY FRIENDS IN THIS LIFE

but then we sail on seas on tears, in research of our goal in life, his name is djentson djentelmann

YES HE IS, THE ULTIMATE LORD OF CHAOS MAGNUM OPiUm

Twilight Sparkle, I summon thee, queenlord of darkness and ultimate chaos, I spawn thee, supreme godess of destruction and blackness!

Rainbow Dash, I offer thee to the queen of death, the lord of djent, the lord of friendship

but does it djent? we don't know... Mortals as we are, across the symptoms and anomalies of this web created by the spider known as Djent.

Rememberthislunacy atdawn dataextract2of19-14%donecongratsforthewinsonletscelebratethisvictoryattheshrineofourancientgodknowasdj3nt93223222422442242syntaxerrorcouldnotcompleteinitialprocesspostingposttothread(this){}

Queen Twii is best Twii and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and anda and and.............. lol sarcasm

Yay exactly 125 characters lol

There was this one time I had a dream where I turned into a magical girl that flitted about in magical bubbles above the presumably high school where I presumably attended and then participated in a race in those long weird hot dog-like cars that people used to race in.  It wasn't bad.

I'm going to write the rest of this with my eyes closed and not bother opening them.  Which stands to reason if I'm keeping them closed.  Is it really actually possible to type without thinking?  Wouldn't things just come out like asjfhasljfij?  I hope I actually hit the question mark.  Doesn't matter.   I mean, I guess, in the grand scheme of things, question marks don't particularly matter.  I miss bread.

• 4 months later...

Rrrrrrrrriddle me THIS, BAITMAN!

Hhhhhow is a Rrrrraven like a Wrrrrriting desk! TRICK QUESTION! I HAVE PANTS MADE OUT OF PANCAKES!

But you thought you could thwart me with syrup cannonry DID YOU?

HA-HA! EAT BUTTER, LOBSTER BOY!

My tube socks have holes.

.....I am very tired right now.

Edit: Yeh! I'm editing my free thought experiment! Because I'm a rebel! And You just try an' keep me down, bruh!

This thread my very well be the prettiest part of this doohickey for me. Shows a certain level of commitment to form, a trueness of soul, of truth on a very truthy level about how truthishly troothify our inner feelings and snarkityboomboom......did I mention i'm very tired?

AND NOW! I WILL LITERALLY FACEROLL THE KEYBOARD! YEAH!

jn8uhmfgd c  7u;'{? TY876tb54vbv 64nm6...................Phhbt, thought I'd get more outta that. My face hurts like real bad bro.

TEAM SKULL FO' LIFE BRO!

Edited by Widdershins

I seeee what your doing there. And I intend to put it to a stop! TEMPORARILY!

Yes, I knew you had two shoes, but I didn't know cheesecake wore frills of cottages cheese, sometimes madness is freedom when thought deigns control over sentient coleslaw, bobblecatch when toothpicks did ebbnertwain. Twosapenny hopscotch on Katniss Everdeen, they think I'm mad? Well how did they get a name that silly past the editors cutting board room eh? They all LAUGHED when I said I could create a race of octogonal hypermen! POBBLECANDY!

...........................Peppers..............................................More peppers.

AAaaaaaaaaaaaand.....wait for it.....................aand....There, think I may have garnished enough pseudo-attention for today to make me happy.

I really don't know what to write here so I'll just write whatever it is I am writing right now and oh would you look at the time! It's time to go shopping for my tea because I'm really hungry and am I writing this because I'm hungry and my brain wants food so is thinking about it or is it just that I don't know what else to write. Ok bye for now may the morrow bring you much happiness and death?

• 4 weeks later...

what is life?

the meaning of all things is just temporary

because ultimately, we waste our time idling about 

before death and everything just seems flickering,

like candlelight in the great black nothing

as we sit here speaking so comfortably

surely time passes and we hardly notice

only to type aimlessly in boredom

on forum games

that nobody reads

• 2 weeks later...

You got the time, 'cause I'm feelin' fine like Lemon-Lime!

I'm broke as smoke but stoked from the fire you toke to take us higher for hire!

Got the cheese to...wheeze to... fleece to...

...w-why can't I ever focus well enough to go to sleep on a regular basis. Or...focus on anything to...I've got to...Ugh.

Our brains hurt. Where is the me that I am?

....Poopy.

There are four alicorn princesses in Equestria and there are 5 pony princesses in Equestria too. 5-4 = 1. There is one banana in the universal chocolate chip industry. Smily faces are the meaning to life as there are 2 smily faces in a rectangle. 1+2 is 3. There are three sides in a rectangle i mean triangle so illuminati confirmed I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny how much your mind can leap from topic to topic when you give it free rein to ponder. But when you're put on the spot, and have to share your thoughts, your mind suddenly draws blank. This is what's happening to me now. I bet that when I'm done submitting this post, my mind will want to analyze over nine thousand different subjects! For now, though, my mind is like a deer in the headlights. 

• 2 months later...

Chilli dogs, Mapo tofu, street tacos, meat buns, ramen noodles, we live in this circle of life. For I am the alpha and the muffins of Derpy. So all in all.......I love gunpla. I haz nonsense talking about food and gunpla. Don't scaring me. Grammar is haved finished tacos.

Why is this happened? My English not breaken. My grammer is perfected to all peoples. :pinkie:  :angry:  ;)  :blush:  :blush:  :smug: 

what do I  type why do I  type it what is this thread supoodused to achei=ve how can I not think ib ut stil tyoe I acant type well argh nuu .4

I am not a fluid touch typer.

What an interesting topic. I love the idea of just posting a stream of thoughts like this. What would it be like if I just typed an endless string of stuff? It would be cool. Just going on and on until eventually I get tired or my hand accidentally slips and I somehow click the submit reply button. I wonder just what it would look like? Probably more nonsensical than this. At least I'm kinda sorta maybe possibly trying to make sense right now. But I shall push on, and eventually I will probably lose all motivation to try and make sense. Typing typing typing. 'Tis fun. Just type random stuff. This is kind of soothing. Hmm.

Ok I'm done lol

• Brohoof 1