Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just type without thinking. Don't stop to pause. Just type.

FedoraMemes

whydoesn'tanyoneunderstandidon'twant this life but i'm  alreadydoomedtohaveitforaslongasiliveiwantto bewithhimiwanttobewiththemallbutican't theysayhomeiswhereyourheartlivesbutisn'tthereapossibilityyourheartlivesinaplacethatnoordinarypersoncanreach Ijustwanttobewithmyfamilybuti'mtrappedhereinaplaceifeellikeacagedanimal. whyis life so hard I just want to live out my days as the fairy I know I am howvereveryonereadingthis probablythinksi'vegoneinsanechancesarethey'rerightbutchancesarei'm righttoomyworldischangingandlifeonlygetsharderiwanttobewithmyguildwiththecatsandthedragonsandthepeopleiholddear, yepasifiguredimholdingontoadreamthatcan'tcometruebutit'sadreamican'tletgo

the blondes the blondes the blondes are coming plastic battle AAAARRRRGH why do I bother when the plaids will never come, two matching plaids are a crime don't you know and there's red licorice to be concerned with. Nashville nights and Tina's angry, looking for revenge on the ones, the twos, the severals but it all goes up in flames in the end.

HOOOOEEEEY hot diggity that is a nice cummerbund. Who is your horse's best friend? Garbage cans talk to each other and oh the secrets they tell. Virgin crumbsucker catalogues. Coors. Twinsies. Vocal fry membership cards for all. I once dreamed I was chased by a polar bear.

Lyra is best pony.

So I clicked on this thread right and it asks me to keep typing with no pauses and I sit here thinking hm okay what do I type so then I thought okay I'll just type about the thread itself and what it asked me to do and then I considered if I should bother using any punctuation or not and was like lol nah too lazy for that I mean I have to keep typing right and to use a comma would mean you would technically need to pause so instead I'm just typing and typing away I mean yeah okay I'm using an apostrophe in words but that's okay because it just means I'm spelling correctly and not pausing right so that's perfectly fine and um okay so yeah I don't really know what else to say I mean this is the kind of thing I did with my about me part of my profile once except I DID add pauses and such because I wanted it to look neat and tidy and so that people would actually be able to read it and okay I've realise I have used the word okay a LOT in this paragraph like I don't know it's kind of hard not to yknow so um yeah I guess I'll stop now thanks for this challenge I've just been typing all of this so damn fast that my arms are aching okay bye. 

It's late and I don't give a care because I love the night so much, especially when I get to raid the kitchen which is now making me think about food. Darn, now I'm hungry and want something but don't know what. Crackers maybe? Or chocolate? Yes, chocolate. I need it. It completes my soul and I am forever grateful for its magnificence. oh but there's also chai tea, so if I put some chocolate in chai tea and heat it up I will have chocolate chai tea. This is really interesting, I think I want to do it! 

I like tea it is good this is fun and I'll jsut say things that come to my mind oh boy stuff good yes plkease help me ahhh no stopping now habndncjsnsnsss gibberish eeeeeeee yikes welp  no periods here typos and food yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh geez man when are we eating oh snap son dam son yep again this is a trainwreck but I love it anyways cows and horses are animals they are sweet ass things chocolate is tatsyu i eat too much of it but i give no dams beavers.

Part two here we go planes trians and names eel why and how my mind can't think propperly why is it saying these things i'm not fixing any spelling mistakes here this is a wild ride and i want to go to the store and get new tea cause it's life now so pick me up and drp me off so i can get that dang tea or something yes please thank you very much friends.

hjkghkjö,.ik,.llkl.ghhujhljkgjljjklöljölhkjgmköklölgjdhrtzruipooioit6zetw4w6ighjdffchhkhgmngnfgdrztrihj kklöjbl,gse btgsm,fngyadmla<öedlöad,ölb,mvmndsföglikeswgjkdfkfrhglkfkgsdjkfskjfmnxv c

Yes, that happens when you don't think. :I

Omg I'm so hyper right now! Why have I been this way so long? I don't know! I just don't! AAAHH so many exclamations!!! Am I happy because of this chai tea? Is it that I saw a bunch of birds at my feeders today? Or that I spent the day out with dad? I dont know but I really hope this mood stays for a super long time because I'm always so mellow and don't get super hyped for no reason. I'm cold. I want to snuggle next to my doggies right now but I don't want to leave my bed. What am I doing tomorrow? I'm hungry. I want to read a book but I also want to write in a journal. I can't do both, can I? I guess not.

Celestiaismywaifubecauseiruleyouandlunaismywaifu,weliveinjapanandilovesushiandiwantoneofdapper'sducksasmypetsandgivemesomepokwmoncardstoruletheworldwithajstylesdoing a styles clash and I rule the world nwo 4 life this is great and my pet dog watches doratheexplorerincartoonnetworkand cnnnews is my mtv and slipknotruleslikebacon&:)/&/9473&/9.!;&3'dueirkfjjjjjkkdkdkdkdkdnfjeiencj and that's the bottom line because applejack said so and I love tacos and you are a free bird like King sombra and tom cruise scientology is not good for my money and I go to Disney land.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh I'm so happeee I just can't contain it! The weather is nice and I just love the outdoors so much <3 and oh my gosh birds everywhere! So many! They're super cute and I just love watching them eat. I want to pet them all. I'm getting a ton of inspiration from them. Aahhh I'm addicted to cute things, help! Hmm this water is really cold. I wonder what kind of person I'll be in 5 years. Who knows! I'm really just excited and don't even know why! Hehehehe

• Brohoof 1

In a far away kingdom there lived a beautiful and talented person called White. Once she visited a strange site filled with people who call themselves "Bronies". Nevertheless it was pretty fun and White started to play a silly game called " just type without thinking dont stop to pause just type". It is pretty funny that the title mentions " just type" two times. it makes it sound weird. Anyway they all lived happily ever after.  

Edited by White
  • Brohoof 1

...and this is how...

okay, that may be a little too much for this site, maybe, probably not, i don't care, i rock, you rock too, let's look at the stars, okay maybe not

why am i writting so much, i don't know what i am doing, i just write the first that comes to my mind, even if it doesn't make any sense at all, but that's how i live, i live to the limit, and i love it, you should love to live on the limit too because it's soo soo cool, please, i am the best, 10/10 would boop again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so im supposed to type without thinking but how do i do that because i have to think in order to move my hands to type but i guess thats not what you mean you mean type without thinking about what im doing so wouldn't that actually be this: iugacgpueafpuegfapugfapouegfa[ehfua or maybe it's just my thinking on the computer instead of in my head or something like that can i be done now?

Reading what everyone wrote is really fun because you don't know what they're going to say and I don't even know what I'm going to say because this is completely random and its a mystery to me what will pop into my mind like the time I went to the movies to see Zootopia and oh my god Judy Hopps is my spirit animal she is such an inspiration and is so much like myself I think Zootopia is my favorite animated movie ever because it's just so good and well written I wish I can write that well good story telling makes me so excited it makes me want to write like right now I want to write my fanfiction but I'm having trouble finding the motivation and OH MY GOSH I'm writing a lot I should stop bye.

(I sound like an airhead -- oh my gosh, lol. ^_^ )

Edited by Jaxsie-chan

Hoobagoobachubudubeetoogoodee banana slipper telephone man rubber duck a blub horse horse horse HOOOOOOOOOOOOORSE neigh neigh clippity cloppity snort tail swish muscle twitch eat grass poop.