Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your job?

Tuxedo Kamen!

I work part time as a file clerk at the Henrico Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court putting away files and doing loose filing paperwork. I get paid $10.00 an hour and it really is the best job I've had out of all the previous jobs I've had.

I work for qfc as a Courtesy Clerk. I bag groceries, put products back that were returned or left behind, clean, etc. Union jobs ftw

Edited by Guest

I just recently graduated from dive school in Seattle and now work for an inland company as a ship husbandry commercial diver. Decent pay of about $22 but it's not worth the work.

My hubby is an inventor, and I work for his company trying to get stuff sold. The one we're working on now is an improved clothes hanger.

No, that isn't me.

• Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...

Commercial diver working in ship husbandry/potable water cleaning and hoping to move over to a Salvage company within a year. Pay's alright right now but it's not worth the work hours or the hazards involved.

I work as a cashier/bagger at a grocery store chain located in North Carolina. The name of the grocery store is called Harris Teeter and they are partnered with Kroger too. Just started working there about 3 months ago and so far I really enjoy working there. I've worked in many places in the past and out of all the places I have worked, so far I love the people I work with. It is also the perfect job for me while I take more college classes in August so I am very thankful I landed this job.

• Brohoof 1

My job is to kick ass and watch My Little Pony....and I'm all out of My Little Pony to wach.

Kappa.

I am a student doing his O Levels and I will not have to work until much later in my life because financially stable.

(edited)

I work as a scribe for an author. It's a pretty rad job.  :yay:

Edited by Guest

Unemployed, being 14 years old. Although I'll be able to apply for the job I'd like in a years time. 

I'm a drafter (mostly SolidWorks) at a plant that makes cutting tools (drills, reamers, endmills, etc.), mostly for aircraft. The pay is not very good, but it's great for experience (well, except for how to act professionally). Especially since cutting tools can be very difficult to model correctly. Most parts are a breeze in comparison.

(edited)

Currently in high school

But my 1st job will most likely be some clerk at an grosery store called "Smith's" (which is owned by Kroger) or work at an thrith store (goodwill or opportunity village)

Edited by MLG4Ever