Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you date your gender-swapped self?

Doctor XFizzle

461 users have voted

1. 1. Would you date your gender-swapped self?

• Yes, completely identical, just the opposite sex
    • Yes, but with a few altered personality traits
    • No
    • I haven't got a clue (...winter wrap-up! winter wrap-up! Let's finish our holiday cheer...)

Oh hell yeah.

I'm already hot shit, but if I could make myself into hotter shit, than... shit, why not?

I wouldn't date my spitting image -- that'd be sorta weird... And it'd be like saying I look like a girl.

Just because I have a thing for female art doesn't mean I want to be a girl.

Anyways, yeah. Tits. Let's do this.

Yea. I definitely would. There is a girl that's in some of my classes who had practically the same personallity as me but I am too scared to talk to her. (Damn I am such a fail. :P)

If I wasn't dating my current gal...yeah I might date a gender-swapped clone of myself...I wouldn't have to worry about what movie she likes, I could just pick out one I like and we both would have a good time.

Now she would need some genetic alteration like installing cute/pretty genes, and the hot bod gene. But I would also use the option to install the clean-freak gene so she would enjoy cleaning up after me.

lets face it, we're already altering the genetic sequence. Why not go full monty with this?

There has to be a gene that says, "Let me get you another beer, Master."

The super model gene would be cool. And the gourmet cook gene.

and the "Let me pick up those socks off the floor," gene.

Edited by Silverhoof

id have to go with slight differences but not much, Im kinda messed up in the head enough that conversations would actually be interesting. not to mention when you take someone with good (partner style) dance skills and clone them, you get 2 awesome dancers!

Edited by SorenWolf

This would TOTALLY put a whole new meaning to a certain term that should not be mentioned here

But yeah, maybe

I would probably change a few personality traits before doing so...

Even then, it still seems a bit wrong :/

Edited by ~ds8~

Yes, I would, even though it'll be a little weird, I'll say it's worth it. Also seeing myself as a girl would be interesting, I always wondered what's like to be a girl  :huh:

Now if instead I could friends with my rule 63'd self, I would without a doubt, I always wanted another me, and the fact that it'll be a girl me would add something interesting  :wub:

To add on (or change) what I had said earlier about dating my reverse-gendered self, I would most likely DEFINITELY would

I would probably just change the eating habits and that'd be about it :3

I would, as the qualities of a relationship differs from person to person. I like the thought of someone who knows exactly what you want and accepts you for who you are. I would change the fact that my r63 partner would like to be dominant in a relationship, though the same should be said for myself.

No. If they're anything like me, they'd stray far away from dating as possible, unless it's a person who they like. ;)  I personally hate dating and would never want to be married. And don't even get me STARTED on how I really, really, really, etc don't like kids. <_< 

Yeah, I don't think so. That's kind of the equivalent of dating your twin sibling, which is just wrong in every way imaginable, and would be the worst, most infathomable kind of inbreeding... absolutely not.

Absolutely. I'm kind of an asshole, and I would absolutely love someone like myself as a female. I love girls who are bitchy and badass. :3

I wouldn't, but we would probably have a friendship with a lot of sexual tension since we'd be so awesome. Really good friends, at the least.

...What?

I just read a really good fanfic related to this topic (On a Cross and Arrow) but to stay on topic I will change my earlier statement (from yes) to no. I would think of her more as a close sister.

Edited by SorenWolf

In a heartbeat, hell it doesn't have to be gender-swapped, I'd date myself no matter the gender. I'm the only person I could be emotionally intimate with without it feeling weird, it's kinda the opposite of most people. I just don't get how people can be comfortable sharing their deepest feelings and having sex with a separate, distinct individual. It sounds weird when I say it but whenever I try to picture myself dating someone, it feels awkward.

• 3 months later...

I probably wouldn't. There's no excitement in dating someone identical to you, imo. He'd have the exact same personality as me, as well as interests, so I think that it would be awfully boring.