Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you date your gender-swapped self?

Doctor XFizzle

461 users have voted

1. 1. Would you date your gender-swapped self?

• Yes, completely identical, just the opposite sex
    • Yes, but with a few altered personality traits
    • No
    • I haven't got a clue (...winter wrap-up! winter wrap-up! Let's finish our holiday cheer...)

No. My personality is not one that I'd find attractive in a member of the opposite sex. Besides, even with a few changed personality traits, they're still me, in a sense. Where's the fun in that? No mystery, no guessing, no interesting topics to debate. Also, it'd be kind of weird to date myself...

Absolutely not! It'd be creepy to meet a guy who was nearly identical to me in every way.  :blink:  A good relationship is one in which both partners balance each other out a bit. One takes on certain roles while the other takes on the rest. If you partnered up with a gender swapped copy of yourself then it wouldn't work out as there'd be too many similarities and a really poor range of interests and abilities. I want someone who is completely different than me in terms of strengths and weaknesses, but still shares the same core values and ideals that I do. :)

• Brohoof 3

Yes I would date a gender swapped version of me if there were some alterations that made the gender swapped her actually look like a girl and not just an exact clone of myself with different bits

though personally I think it would be pretty awesome having someone else who love peace and quiet :P

I usually don't partake in the trivialities of the heart and libido, however I believe I would make a particularly fabulous date, gender swap or no.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

I don't know, he'd be kind of a dick.....wait...

But, in all seriousness, I might, not really sure, though.

I will never stop editing my post until I know for sure. 

Edited by WheatleyCore
  • Brohoof 2

Though this is an old thread, it is an interesting question (one I've never seen on any forum to be exact). The answer is a sound: YES! (and any meanings you get from this answer will be correct ;)

Heck, I would date even same-gender clone yet alone opposite gender - even better! And even though we would 'know each other' we would still have to ... study each other for being a different gender. I leave the meanings of what I posted open for whatever is in your imagination and it would be correct. I thank nature and (whoever/if) someone is involved, I like my appearance and look, and beauty and shy-ness and modesty but truly, I am not narcissist, although it sounded like that. 

Edited by ImtR

This is one strange thread. :blink:

Anyways, my answer to that would have to be no. It would be way too weird for me to date someone who shares all my exact traits besides being the opposite sex as me. Besides, I don't think I would look that attractive as a female.  :blink: I'm also not into blondes as much as I used to be. Overall, I like sharing similarities with someone, but that's way too many similarities for me.

Plus, I'm all about the brunettes now! More specifically one amazing and super adorable brunette. ;) (you know who you are)

i am the worst person on this planet... i would not date my self even for all the gold of the world

@,

.... some of those day i will buy a ticket to Australia...