Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you date your gender-swapped self?

Doctor XFizzle

461 users have voted

1. 1. Would you date your gender-swapped self?

• Yes, completely identical, just the opposite sex
    • Yes, but with a few altered personality traits
    • No
    • I haven't got a clue (...winter wrap-up! winter wrap-up! Let's finish our holiday cheer...)

Despite what I voted I probably would. One date. Dates don't have to end in sex so no chance of mutant of spring with 6 hooves or anything.

I'd actually have alot of questions I'd like to ask my female self (always been curious XD) and no doubt she would be the same. We'd have our differences because as much as we like to pretend gender is irrelevant and that both genders are equal it does effect ones out look on the world no matter how hard either goes to suppress it.

Edited by Malinter

• 2 weeks later...

I want to know what it's like to *be* my gender bent self. Dating? Not sure, I think it'd be more like a rivalry. 8D 

Plus, I have a boyfriend to which he better stay away from. Welp, my boyfriend's straight anyway. :P

Kyoshi, on 17 Dec 2013 - 9:26 PM, said:

Maybe, only because they would obviously have the same kinks as me. Most likely not though because I really don't like myself and that would basically be me right? Yeah, I wouldn't like her then..

Well said. This is what I was thinking as well.

Well hell yeah! I'm awesome! And I would have, like, everything in common with myself! 

God, I'm so damn lonely.

Edited by ~Sadistic Luna~

I don't know if I would go to as far as dating a Rule 63 version of myself (I have a few traits I wouldn't really want to see in someone I date,); I think I'd enjoy myself better as a friend. So yeah, no dating myself from me.

Wait, did I just friend zone myself?

• Brohoof 3

just as long as her personality was the same as mine then yes the reason why well i have a personality that whenever i get into a conversation with someone IRL my personality changes depending on the person though i can just tell myself to be myself hopefully my clone doesn't do that than that'd be weird

A rule 63 me? Someone who would be exactly me? Where is this machine?

Me personally I think it would be amazing, and I would sure as hell date my genderbent, dear god it would be amazing. I know I wouldn't get bored or anything, since that I can change in seconds so if he did the same then I wouldn't know what to expect.

And if he has the same interests then we could both fangirl/boy with each other over the Master and Sherlock Holmes and Daniel Jackson, and if I know my sexuality correctly. I'm pretty sure dating myself is well into the books, hell you can do a lot of shit already as a saipiosexual I'm pretty sure dating your genderbent can be covered in that somewhere. 

And we are to have the same kinks, traits, and ocd. Dear god I can finally walk home with someone and not have to talk to them, or I can finally talk to someone who may actually understand what I'm talking about and I don't have to explain the difference between dimensions or universes too. I consider that a dream come true really, I can't talk to anybody about my interests due to the fact that I have to explain everything to them first before I have to talk. 

And another great thing about being with my genderbent will be we both have to take the same medication and we'd both have to hospital on a regular baises, it would be brilliant to be there at the doctors with someone who understands completely as to what I'm going through. 

Oh dear god, two fanfiction writers living under the same roof. Lordy lordy. 

• Brohoof 2

Yes, I would date him and make him look like

the demon version of Snails from Equestria Girls. Yes, I am sexually attracted to all of the demons from Equestria Girls.

Edited by NagisaBebeDemon