Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much have you spent?

DeletedAcc

(edited)

Like....150 Canadian? What with all the toys I have...*brushes Rarity's mane self-consciously*

Edited by PinkieDaShy

(edited)

If you were to price out my entire collection, from G1, G3, and G4, Adding in attire, customizing supplies etc....I've easily spent....Easily over 2000$. Potentially upwards of 2.5k$. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png My husband is very tolerant of my pony spending. Granted, this is over 4 years. But still. Thats a load of money. :)

Edited by Bunny_San

(edited)

Only a G4/FiM fan...About $300 usd on the first 20 playful/brushables moc and a couple boxed sets, a set of 2011 happy meal toys mip, 3 fashion-style ponies mib and last year's SDCC cast poster print...but I also have some custom stuff in the pipeline that's going to really set me back. :huh: These ponies are like crack.

Edited by Flankophile

(edited)

~$150 to $200. The single most expensive purchase was a $75 Twilight plushie (which is a real steal considering most plushies end up northward of $300). I also have some buttons and badges which were relatively cheap. If I include expenditures on the official DVDs and the donations to this website, they would likely consitute the bulk of my money spent on MLP.

And two shirts. How did I forget those?

Edited by Thereisnospoon303

About $35. A McDonald's figure, a shirt (which is now bleached white by a stupid mishap of mine) and one of those brony bracelets at Hot Topic.