Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Go to Equestria? How Long Would You Stay? What Would You Do?

Riverleaf Breeze

If you had the chance to go to Equestria, would you?  

254 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Go?

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)
  2. 2. How Long Would You Stay?

• I wouldn't go at all
    • Only a day
    • Maybe a week
    • A month or two
    • A year
    • Many years, but I'd eventually return
    • I'd never come back

- Get the wings and cloud walker spell cast on me so I can visit Cloudesdale and the Wonderbolts Academy. Maybe Twilight could help me with that. :)

- Party with Pinkie! :D

- Visit a Vinyl Scratch music show.

- Teach Lyra about what it's like to be human.

- Muffin eating contest with Derpy.

• Brohoof 1

I would star in the hit sitcom called "My Little Brony" where all the ponies would get to enjoy my zany human antics. And at the end of each episode I somehow end up with a bucket of chocolate dumped on my head (darn Pinkie Pie and her "fun ideas" dry.png )

Edited by HailthornX
  • Brohoof 1

Ooh, what a fun topic! :)

1. See the Wonderbolts perform 

2. Take a train to Canterlot

3. Taste test all the sweets at Sugarcube Corner

4. Go to one of DJ Pon3's concerts

5. Have a muffin picnic with Derpy

6. Travel to medieval Equestria with Doctor Whooves

7. Help Applejack pick apples and try some of her delicious apple pie

8. Get into misadventures with the Cutie Mark Crusaders

9. Take a break and read the spellbooks in Twilight's library

10. Go flying on the back of a dragon

Hmm. Not sure if I can do all of that in one day. I may need another.

• Brohoof 1

1. Go to a Vinyl gig

2. Make friends with Mane 6

3. Buy a cupcake from Sugarcube Corner

4. Send a letter to Princess Celestia

5. Take enough photos to make a montage

6. Make a montage

7. Put montage on disk

8. Set the disk in a chest

9. Lock the chest and hide it new locations every year

10. Tell somepony I could really trust my secret crush

• Brohoof 1

@@Riverleaf Breeze,

@@Tom The Diamond,

@@Jesse20,

@@blackopp1,

@@assassin pony,

@,

@@eightbithoof,

Hello all. Spring cleaning is in full effect here, and as you can see we had several topics lying around dedicated to the idea of potentially going to Equestria. This thread will now be the central discussion hub for the subject. Here we can share whether we'd go, how long we would stay, and what we would do with the opportunity.

• Brohoof 2

I'd definitely go.

With all the stress i'm under and depression i'm facing.

Equestria would be the cure to all of those problems, especially since i have no friends. 

If i was there, i'd have friends, i'd be happy and most of all. I'd be appreciated. *hopefully*

I would never come back home, i wouldn't want to nor will i need to.

Especially if Equestria had different time cycles ''One day there is probably 3 years on Earth''. 

I wouldn't wanna come back and its 2067 and everyone i know is as old as Hue Hefner.

I'm pretty sure this is every-brony's dream. But it is definitely one of mine! 

Edited by KToadstool

I'd start things off by going to the library to talk to twilight sparkle. Then I'd find rainbow dash and challenge her to clear the sky in ten seconds again i'd love to see that in person. my next step would be to go find fluttershy and play with the animals. then i would go to the CMC clubhouse and see what tom fullery those little filies are up to. to finish things off I would want to go to canterlot to see princess cadence luna and celestia.

If I was given the chance to go to Equestria, I would do it. The idea of just going to a whole new world with magic and ponies just sounds great. I would want to stay for a month because I would want to go back.

I would spend a week in Ponyville and just learn about everything and interact with everpony. Mostly Pinkie Pie at Subercube corner. Then the just of the time would be exploring the whole world and what it has. 

I would go everywhere, do everything, and NEVER LEAVE. EVERRR.

and pinkie wouldn't be alone because I am as random as her. only I honestly don't get how they think she's annoying sometimes...:/

also im like rainbow so YAYZ /)

Well I would actually go to the crystal empire, I would become a unicorn, I would become the captain of the crystal royal guard, and the sworn protector of the royal crystal couple. Then I would befriend shining armor then I would eventually meet Twilight and her friends then after years of service I would retire to ponyville and help Twilight with her library, also help Fluttershy with her pets, and go around town giving anypony help if needed. Then die a sweet death with the crystal royal couple and Mane 6 by my bedside. That would be the best life ever.

I'd love to talk to Lyre, and explain to her all about hands.

I'd want to go to Twlight to ask her about the language of Equestria and how you do spells.

I'd go to Derpy, give her all the muffins that I own, comfort her, learn how to make amazing muffins, and become best friends. Ooh! and ask about the doctor!!

I would visit for somewhere between one week and one month, depending on how I feel.  I'd like to visit the mane 6, but I'm not sure how I'd do that.  I could go up to them and randomly be like "hey, I don't know you, but can we hang out?"  This would probably work with Pinkie Pie, then after I meet her she could introduce me to the rest of the group. If I hang out with Pinkie long enough, I'd eventually end up meeting all of Ponyville tongue.png .

I also couldn't leave without raving it out at one ( or more) of Vinyl Scratch's shows.  I'd also go see the Wonderbolts and maybe take a trip to Canterlot if I had the time.  If I had a lot of time I'd see the Crystal Empire too.  I assume Canterlot is closer, but I don't know.

I at least want to hang out with all or some of the Mane 6.  It would be cool to spend time with Vinyl, Octavia, Soarin' and Spitfire too if possible.  

Do you think anypony will notice if I take Spitfire back with me ph34r.png wub.png ?

Edited by Ghost

• 1 month later...

I would go to Equestria in a heartbeat. I would become a Pegasus pony for sure. The first thing I would do is go find Pinkie Pie and she would throw me a welcome to Ponyville party! We would dance, laugh, and I would get know all the background ponies. Then I would go hang out with Rainbowdash ( I picked Pegasus for a reason ;P). We would race each other and show off our athletic skill (maybe another Ironpony competition?). Next I would be off to Twilight's Treebrary and we would read books all night. She would learn new things about magic and I would watch her while I learned new things as well. I would make sure to go help Applejack during the normal apple harvest and the zap apple harvest too.

I would stay in Equestria and Ponyville forever. I don't need to come back to earth if I'm living a dream. None of it would get old because there is too much of Equestria to explore and learn about.

If I was being realistic, then the chances of me hanging out with any one from the Mane Six are pretty low. I would just make as much friends as I can, but I'll have to make sure I'm being friends with the right ponies. I'd love to explore Equestria, but I'd need to go with a someone who knows their way around and have knowledge on essential stuff like survival skills.

I'd probably stay there for around for a while, not sure how long though. I'll estimate around a month or more.

• Brohoof 1

i would go and never come back. i would be a earth pony. first thing first i would use some of my bits to buy a nice town house. then i would visit twilight's library daily and learn history and stuff from her. i would defently buy an apple family apple pie and cider. and try to get a chance to meet vinyl scratch and octavia

(edited)

If the box can be reused or another box will appear, then I would stay for two months.  If I could not go back to equestria, then I would stay for ever.  I would be a Pegasus because I would be able to fly.  I would first go and meet the ponies in Ponyville.  Then, I would visit Zecora and see what potions she has. After that, I would try to meet Luna and Celestia.  I would then search for an electric guitar, find one I like, and play it.

Edited by SonicLightning8

I'd of go to Equestria without second thoughts. I'd then go to Twilight's house and talk about some various things. Then i'd ask her if she could turn me into a pony or something so I could live there without too much akwardness and blend in. If that's possible; good. If not; then oh well and I'd go visit Fluttershy and help her with whatever.