Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Go to Equestria? How Long Would You Stay? What Would You Do?

Riverleaf Breeze

If you had the chance to go to Equestria, would you?  

254 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Go?

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)
  2. 2. How Long Would You Stay?

• I wouldn't go at all
    • Only a day
    • Maybe a week
    • A month or two
    • A year
    • Many years, but I'd eventually return
    • I'd never come back

I'd probably die from excitement. If I don't... Well, i'm not sure.

Lol I wouldbe In shock aswell but I think a hairless ape like my self wouldn't just be standing around. [lol]

Simple, I'd seek out Twilight first, as both she'd be one of the more sensible ones about it and she has contact with the princess. Then I can get an audience with Celestia, and I can discuss my options with her. I would like to live in peace in Equestria, get to know the mane 6 and all, but I'd do it only through the Princess' permission.

Optimal Scenario: Celestia agrees, finds a way to create a two-way portal that only works for me so I can go back and forth between Earth and Equestria, I am allowed a home in Ponyville with trans-dimensional wi-fi so I can still browse the net and keep in touch with my friends, and I befriend the Mane 6.

Worst-Case scenario: Celestia forces me to return to Earth. But either way, I was in Equestria, I got to meet the Mane 6 and the Princess in reality, and I'd be happy with that alone.

Ah, yes, I realize it may have been a bit foolish for me to word it like that. What I was trying to say, rather, was that for me, I don't think the pain of leaving this world behind would linger for any overwhelmingly large amount of time. Again, I may be seriously underestimating the effects of permanently leaving behind people I've known all my life (I almost assuredly am), and I truly do enjoy my life here, but I think that a life in Equestria would have more than enough beauty to greatly dull any pain that may result.

Also, after getting used to living there, I see very few reasons as to why one could not carry out a happy life as he would have done had he remained in our world.

Not foolish, just an honest wording mistake from a big post ;)

I certainly agree with that second paragraph, it would be a life left behind, but a better one gained. William James said; "Wherever you are, it is your friends who make your world." (or at least something extremely close to that). Though Equestria would lack technology and all the comforts and abilities of our modern world, the things that make up our world truly, the people around us, would be better than here on Earth.

Though, it would really be best to make our world more like Equestria. After all, we are what makes our world good or bad. We have no right to complain about people being selfish or grumpy if we are. Though I have to admit, having a better attitude would probably be easier in Equestria, and a benign all-wise monarch certainly doesn't hurt in terms of moral guidance. Though you're kinda screwed if you don't agree with her :P

Lol I wouldbe In shock aswell but I think a hairless ape like my self wouldn't just be standing around. [lol]

Not sure if you mean because humans might be scary to ponies (I just wrote a thread about it, here, because I read this :P ) or if "hairless ape" implies you went to Equestria but none of your clothes did.

Funny thought. The ponies have children and parents, so they must have... err... "parts", they just aren't drawn or noticed. My guess is same thing would happen. If the artists don't draw it, you don't see it! XD

Which begs the question; if you could go there, what would it actually look like? Would it look any different than the show? :blink:

('cause IMO, I really don't know if I could ever get used to it looking 100% realistic!)

I mean, if it's some sort of alternate reality out there somewhere, what would it be like to be in a universe like that? It would certainly take some getting used to...

Simple, I'd seek out Twilight first, as both she'd be one of the more sensible ones about it and she has contact with the princess. Then I can get an audience with Celestia, and I can discuss my options with her. I would like to live in peace in Equestria, get to know the mane 6 and all, but I'd do it only through the Princess' permission.

Optimal Scenario: Celestia agrees, finds a way to create a two-way portal that only works for me so I can go back and forth between Earth and Equestria, I am allowed a home in Ponyville with trans-dimensional wi-fi so I can still browse the net and keep in touch with my friends, and I befriend the Mane 6.

Worst-Case scenario: Celestia forces me to return to Earth. But either way, I was in Equestria, I got to meet the Mane 6 and the Princess in reality, and I'd be happy with that alone.

Lol, I thought you were about to say: "Worst-Case scenario: no wi-fi so no internet" ^_^

Like I said earlier in this post, the lack of technology would probably be more than made up for by friends. It's wonderful to see Spike included, because that's kinda an indication of how they'd treat a male trying to be friends with the group, granted Spike is much younger than the rest of them.

First, meet Celestia and ask if he could turn me into a pony.

Second, find Twilight, have lunch with her.

Third, live in Ponyville happily ever after.

Of course, seeing a bipedal massive monster would probably startle them, so all I can hope is I'm not eradictaed in the first day.

Assuming I didn't die from a weird mixture of excitement/shock, I would check to see if I were a pony or not. If I was a pony I would head to ponyville and try to blend in, maybe make some friends. I know Pinkie would recognize me as a stranger, therefore instantly wan't to know me. This would hopefully score me some points with the main 6 :)

If I were still human, things would be different. I would have to eventually make my presence known, but I'd do it carefully. I would let them know that I come in peace and all that, and hopefully they would accept me in time.

basiclly what happens is one day you wake up in a hospital in equestria and your throat is cut extermely badly and you cant talk for the next 3 days you're there those 3 days you have to live with fluttershy and the only way you can communicate is through writing on scrolls or if twilight comes and uses a spell to read your mind and those 3 days fluttershy treats you pretty much like a newborn even after all of this would you stand being treated by fluttershy to live in equestria.

also ive had dream where this happend ive been having them for the last week (i found out how to control them, will make another topic on how to) and id have to say myself i would stay in equestria.

• Brohoof 2

Why is your throat cut in Equestria?

forgot to add it in the post you are walking to your freind's house its about 8pm and you see a bright white light infront of his house you fall in and you're freefaling above the everfree forest and you hit a few trees with razor sharp leaves on them witch cuts your throat almost destroying your vocal cords

I couldn't. I talk ALL THE TIME. I'm really hyper, and so not being able to talk is bad. Maybe if Twilight could find a spell to make me talk again ^_^

I couldn't. I talk ALL THE TIME. I'm really hyper, and so not being able to talk is bad. Maybe if Twilight could find a spell to make me talk again ^_^

when she comes over she can read your mind and be able to talk to you sort of