Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Vocal Symphonie

"Huh...bwuh...wha????" would be my likely response to Fluttershy kissing me, because best magical talking horse is real and she just kissed me :wau:

Then, after we'd established that I hadn't in fact completely lost the last of my sanity, I would hug her and (if it was a romantic kiss) gently explain that I'm sorry but I'm just not interested in your species that way. Then, hopefully, we could be awesome friends and hang out and talk about animals and sing together~! (And if she wanted to take me back to Equestria with her just for a little visit, I'd be totally okay with that too :squee: )

Edited by Coco before Pommel

I would be very happy. I would also bring her home, and talk to her about things, possibly get another kiss in there.... if I was a pony.

However...

if I stay in the state I am right now, I am most likely screwed (non sexually) because my favorite pony (as some of you can possibly tell) is Lyra.

Considering Fluttershy is so shy, this situation would be very unlikely, and I'd probably yell "WHO DAFUQ IS THIS FLUTTERSHY IMPERINATOR?!?!"

Maybe she was able to gather enough courage to kiss you, cause she really liked you. 

I wouldn't take the kiss from Zecora. I'd rather we went back to her place and talk about poisons and fungi and such until we got to know eachother. Ya dig?

Maybe in this scenario, you two have gotten to know each other beforehand and have known each other for a while. But I get what you're saying it would be a little awkward to get a kiss from them if you didn't know them. 

Maybe she was able to gather enough courage to kiss you, cause she really liked you. 

Maybe in this scenario, you two have gotten to know each other beforehand and have known each other for a while. But I get what you're saying it would be a little awkward to get a kiss from them if you didn't know them. 

If that's the case then hell yeah. I'd totally kiss Zecora.

I'd have a massive goofy grin and be blushing a lot, there'd be an awkward silence and then I'd probably say, "Ummm... do you wanna do that again?" (In the scenario where I'm a pony too)

Footnote: Also I forgot to turn that 5m victory screech off, do you know how hard it is to type with that going off?

Because they don't want to make it seem like zoophilia.

I think that should only matter if one of the species is considerably less intelligence than the other.  Since ponies have intelligence equal to humans, it seems like it should be a non-issue.  I mean, do people have a problem with the fact that a dragon has a crush on a unicorn?

Edited by Shawn Parks